剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
I hope that's... okay.
不只是没关系
It's better than okay.
实际上挺好的
It's actually kind of cool.
-你不是还有钥匙吗 -是
- Don't you still have a key? - Yeah.
我觉得如果自己进来 会很奇怪
I just-- I thought it would be weird if I just let myself in.
就跟你敲门一样奇怪
Almost as weird as you knocking on the front door.
我不确定你还想不想见我
I wasn't sure if you'd want to see me.
我想见你
No, I do... wanna see you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道你不喜欢我跟卡特聊起你
I know you don't like it when I talk with Carter about you,
我懂
and I get it.
没事
No, it's okay.
你们很担心
You guys were worried.
我表现得很反常
I wasn't myself.
我们只是关心你 想让你好受些
We both just care about you. We want you to feel better.
你没事了吧
Are you doing okay?
我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
你下次有事时会告诉我吗
Will you let me know next time you're not doing okay?
我会的
Yeah, I will.
卡特和我聊天 她提到
So Carter and I were talking and-- and she brought up
洛莉的一件事
this thing about Lori.
她怎么了
What about her?
只是...
Well, just that...
当我感觉不舒服时
when I started to feel not like myself...
我们分手时
and when we broke up...
我刚发现
I had just found out
她是我的亲生...
that she was my biological whatever...
总之 她觉得也许跟那有关系
Anyway, she-- she thinks maybe it has to do with that.
有关系吗
Does it?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
我知道我很困惑
I know I was confused.
我依然如此 但是...
I still am, but...
也许只是需要时间来弄明白
maybe I just need time to figure it out.
事情太乱了
There is no timeline.
有多很东西要消化
It's a lot to process.
是啊
Yeah.
今晚我妈要庆祝生日
Um, it's my mom's birthday tonight.
我们要在家办生日宴
We're gonna have a birthday dinner for her here,
如果你想来的话
if you want to come.
我想来
Yeah, I would love that.
君玛西理
Maximilianus!
麦迪逊
Madison!
正是本人
In the flesh.
见到你真棒
It is so good to see you.
显然
Clearly.
-你来这里干什么 -我得离开家
- What are you doing here? - I had to get out of that town.
我想你们认识吧
So you two know each other, I guess.
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
然后到了青春期
Yeah, and then puberty hit
我们曾经鬼混过
and we, uh, used to mess around.
我觉得是麦克斯让我变弯的
I like to say Max turned me gay.
不用谢
You're very welcome for that.
那只是个巧合啦 小麦
Pretty sure that's just a coincidence, Mad.
我觉得没那么回事
I don't think that's actually a thing.
麦克斯还是我唯一爱过的男人
Well, still the only guy I'll ever love, Max.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
-回头见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yup.
拜
Bye.
天啊 他看起来真棒 对吧
God, he looks great, doesn't he?
是啊 麦克斯最好了
Yup. Max is the best.
你来这里以后他就跟来了吗
So he's been here the whole time that you've been here?
是啊 他搬来了 实际上他之前
Yeah, he moved here. He actually lived with us
还跟我们一起住在这里
in the house for a while as well.
我上周碰到他妈妈了
I ran into his mom last week.
她说他去看她 他过得挺不错什么的
She said that he visits her and he's doing really great.
是啊 他现在恢复了
Yeah, he's pretty much recovered now.
天啊 那孩子真坚强
Man, that kid's a rock.
经历了那么多事
To go through everything that he went through
然后自己还中了枪
and then get shot on top of it.
"经历了那么多事"什么意思
What do you mean, everything he went through?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know this?
在他小时候他妈妈被袭击了
When he was little, his mom got attacked
他目睹了整个过程
and he watched the whole thing.
还得报♥警♥ 握着她满是血的手直到...
He had to call 9-1-1 and hold her bloody hand until the--
麦迪逊
Madison.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
卡特
Carter?
是真的
Yeah, it's true.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为轮不到我来说 小泰
Because it's not really my thing to tell, Tay.
抱歉 我是大嘴巴
Crap, I'm sorry. I have a big mouth.
我以为大家都知道呢
I-- I thought it was common knowledge.
并不知道
Not that common.
我能把这洋葱
Can I just substitute
-换成大葱吗 -不行
- this onion for a green onion? - No.
真的不需要我来下厨吗
Are you sure you don't want me to cook?
不用 我跟你♥爸♥能搞定
No. Dad and I have this under control.
看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
你的朋友呢
Where's your friend?
在楼上
Upstairs.
说明一下 她来了
To be clear-- just because she's here
并不意味着你不再禁足了
doesn't mean that you aren't still grounded.
你已经说得很明白了
Yes, you've made that very clear.
我保证不会跟她一起嗨
I can assure you we aren't having any fun.
-我没跟你开玩笑 -我知道
- This is not a joke. - No, I agree.
这种事哪里好笑了
there is absolutely nothing funny about it.
妈 这样太不公平了
Mom, this is so unfair, okay?
你根本不知道事情的全部
You don't even know the whole story.
泰勒
Taylor.
-什么全部 -没什么全部
- What story? - There's no story.
她只是为我难过
She just feels bad for me,
谢谢你 泰勒 真的很感谢
and thank you, Taylor, I really appreciate it.
好了 显然
Okay, well, apparently,
我得再去一趟杂货店
I have to go back to the grocery store.
你知道杂货店在哪里吗
Oh, you know where it is?
她对你太苛刻了
She's being super hard on you.
-真的很抱歉 -没事 不用担心
- I am so sorry. - It's fine, don't worry about it.
不 我不想让你替我背黑锅
No, I don't want you to take the fall for me.
我要告诉他们是我开的车
I'm gonna tell them that it was me.
不要 小泰 我真的没事
No, Tay, seriously, it's okay.
她不能把我禁足一辈子
She can't keep me grounded forever.
我真的很谢谢你
I really appreciate it.
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
亲爱的 有时候人得做一些不想做的事
Oh, honey, sometimes we gotta do things we don't wanna do.
亲爱的 你去吃一顿普通的晚餐
Oh, honey, you'll go, you'll have a mediocre dinner,
跟你的家人一起谈笑一个小时
you'll spend an hour talking to your family,
然后我就来接你 不痛苦的
and then I'll pick you up. It'll be painless.
-我有选择吗 -没有
- Do I have a choice? - Actually, no.
我跟你阿公需要独处一下
PopPop and I really need some alone time.
求你不要再那么说了
Please don't ever say that again.
我心灵已经受了很多创伤了
I've suffered enough trauma already.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我从杂货店回来后
As soon as I get back from the grocery store,
就可以做饭了
we can start cooking.
莉兹 我们需要谈谈卡特的事
Liz, we need to talk about Carter.
-她已经得到教训了 -你开玩笑吗
- She's learned her lesson. - Are you kidding me?
如果我说了算 大卫
If it was up to me, David,
她以后再也别想用手♥机♥了
she would never get her phone back.
在如今青少年眼中
These teenagers live their lives
生活中好像绝对不会发生不好的事
like nothing bad is ever going to happen to them.
我们有义务提醒他们后果
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表