剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
我是一时那么想过
I did think that very briefly.
但我都道歉了
But I apologized.
本 我这么做是为了帮你
Ben, look, I'm doing this to help you.
真的是这样吗
Is that what this is?
对 就是这样
Yes, that's what this is.
你来也可能是因为需要找个人怪
Maybe you're just here 'cause you need someone else to blame,
除你之外的人
somebody other than yourself.
-什么 -派对是你办的 卡特
- What? - You threw the party, Carter.
你知道一切情况
You know what goes down.
这件事也是你的责任
This is on you as much as anyone.
他二十岁 男性 我们很确定
Yeah, so he's 20, male, and we're definitely sure
害死他的是同一批毒品
it came from the same batch.
好 谢谢你打来电♥话♥
All right, well, thanks for calling me.
我会加入到文件中的
I'll add it to my file.
对 好
Yeah, right.
紫色药丸又出击了吗
Purple pills strike again, huh?
对 这次是在劳登县
Mm-hmm, Loudoun County this time.
劳登县
Loudoun County?
我还以为劳登县里
I thought Loudoun County was
全是奶牛 和推奶牛的人
all cows and... people who tip cows.
谁会那样做啊
Who on earth does that?
没有其他事可做的人
People who have nothing better to do.
可能是吃紫色药丸的人吧
Probably people who take purple pills.
所以说你认为我该
So you think that I should be
去找推奶牛的人吗
looking for cow-tippers?
你知道俗话怎么说的吗
Oh, hey, you know what they say.
一切向"钱"[牛]看
Always follow the "Moo"-ney.
"乳"此....好笑
That's... "udder"-ly hysterical.
这个...
Hah, that's... that's...
这还真挺好笑
that was-- I think that was good.
虽然我不想这么说
It's a lousy thing to say.
但这不怪你 是他不自量力
It's not your fault, he's deflecting.
真的吗 贾里德
Really, Jared?
派对可是我们办的
I mean, we throw the parties.
还记得我教你的过量卖♥♥酒吗
Remember what I taught you about over-serving?
如果有人在店里喝多 那我们也有责任
How we can be held responsible if someone drinks too much here.
如果我卖♥♥给一个人十杯酒
If I serve a guy ten drinks,
而他在回家路上不行了 那责任在我
and he crashes on his way home, I'm responsible.
对 你可能因此失去酒吧
Right, and you could lose the bar.
但如果他自己偷带酒来
But if he sneaks in a flask
然后在回家路上不行了
and then crashes on the way home,
那不关我事
I'm not responsible.
虽然我也会像现在一样愧疚
I'll feel bad like I do now,
但责任不在我
but I'm not at fault.
卡特
Look, Carter,
这件事不发生在我们的派对上
if it didn't happen at one of our parties,
也会发生在其他派对上
it was bound to happen at another one.
我经历过
I've been there.
你不用自责
Don't go down that road.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry, we're closed--
贾里德·彼得斯 卡特·威尔逊
Uh, Jared Peters, Carter Wilson?
是
Yeah?
我是道赫蒂警探
Hi. Detective Dougherty.
我们在调查塞斯·布莱泽的死亡案件
We're investigating the death of Seth Blazer.
你们认识他吗
Did you know him?
我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
生前认识他
Knew him.
介意跟我们回警局一趟吗
Would you mind coming down to the station with us?
我们想问几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
当然不 我们尽量配合
Yeah, of course, anything we can do to help.
我们等着你们
We'll wait.
如果我们只是来提供证词的
If we're just here to give statements,
为什么要把我们分开
why do you have to separate us?
这是为了你们好
Oh, it's for your protection.
不至于把证词搞混
So we don't get confused about who said what.
这种派对你们办了多久了
So how long have you been running these parties?
几个月吧
Um, a couple of months?
这段时期内 你们大约
And in that time, you've done, like,
办了五六场吗
five or six of 'em?
有其他场次涉及毒品吗
Any other drug-related incidents?
没有 至少我不知道有
No, not that I know about.
那到底是没有 还是说你只是不愿知道
So there weren't any, or you just didn't wanna know?
我不明白问题是什么
I don't understand what the question is.
我们回忆一下昨天的情况
Let's go back to last night.
你知道派对上有毒品出现吗
Did you know that drugs were present at the party?
不 出事后我才知道
No, not until the incident.
你隔壁房♥间的朋友可以确认这点吗
You think your friend in the next room will confirm that?
他会的
Yeah, I know he will.
我们雇了保安人员
We hired security.
从安保公♥司♥雇了五个人
Five guys from a service.
那塞斯·布莱泽是怎么把毒品带进派对的
Then how did Seth Blazer get drugs into the party?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
你朋友说知道些情况
Your friend says he knows some things.
他说开派对是你的主意
He said the party was your idea,
你知道派对上有人贩毒
and that you knew drugs were being sold.
我不信 他在哪里
I don't believe you, where is he?
他这显然是明哲保身
He's obviously saving his own skin.
你不想也一样吗
Don't you wanna do the same?
我们可以从头开始
We can start over.
如果你想换个说法
And if you wanna change any part of your story.
我要打个电♥话♥
Oh, I need to make a phone call.
老妈
你好 是我
Hi, it's me.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我在...
I'm, uh...
我在...
I'm...
卡特 你没事吧
Carter, is everything okay?
我在劳登县警局
I'm at Loudoun County Police Station.
你能来这里一趟吗
Do you think you could come and meet me?
当然 我马上来
Of course, I'm on my way.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡特有麻烦了
Carter's in trouble.
怎么了
Oh-- what?
这是我最爱看的节目
This is my favorite show right here.
不如这样吧 轮到我了
Okay, you know what, it's my turn.
-加布 随便选个频道 -我在选
- Gabe, just pick a channel. - I'm working on it.
我觉得你有选择困难症
I think you have a problem.
找到了
Find something.
不要看《娇妻》
Not "Real Housewives."
你不是吧
Are you serious?
波德在睡觉呢
Guys, Bird is asleep.
你搞得我头都晕了
Yeah, you're making me dizzy.
给我 我来选
Here, I'll find something.
好爽
Oh, yeah.
-达蒙 -这是我吊丧过程的一部分
- Damon. - What? It's part of my grieving process.
说句公道话 这是另一个
To be fair, it was another thing
帮我挺过我爸过世的东西
that helped me when my dad died.
拜托你们 小声点
Guys, guys, come on, keep it down.
看 你们吵醒她了
Oh, see, you woke her up.
没有
No, you didn't.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我在想
Look, I was thinking,
我们该给他办个追思会
we should have a memorial for him.
这是个好主意
That's a really nice idea.
但他的家人不是要做些什么吗
But isn't his family doing something?
那是在密苏里
Yeah, well, back in Missouri.
他在这有很多朋友 我想我们该做点什么
He had so many friends here, I think we should do something.
也许你应该先休息会
Maybe you should get some rest first.
这肯定会是最棒的葬礼
You know what, it's gonna be the best funeral
到时会有音乐
anyone's ever thrown-- there's gonna be music,
跳舞 迪斯科球
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表