剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe Seth wouldn't want me to do this.
这只是法律规定
It's just a law.
我认为和塞斯没关系
I'm not sure it has anything to do with Seth.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
你可以生下这孩子 然后我们结婚
You can have the baby, and we get married.
你真的很大方 加布
Wow, that's really generous, Gabe.
真的很贴心
Yeah, that is very sweet.
帮我搭句话
A little help here, man?
告诉她我是个适合结婚的人 我会做个好丈夫
Tell her I'm the marrying type. I'd make a great husband,
我的头发很柔顺 随便说点
I've got really great hair. Something?
波德 我一直在想加布
You know, Bird, I've been thinking about Gabe.
他真的是个适合结婚的人
He really is the marrying type.
他会成为个好丈夫 而且头发很柔顺
He'd make a great husband, he has fantastic hair.
你是个好朋友 加布 但我不能这么做
You're a great friend, Gabe, but I couldn't do that.
我之前很清楚自己想怎么样
I was so sure about what to do before,
但现在我不知道了
and now I have no idea.
你可以列出各种利弊
You could make a pros and cons list.
非常有用
Can be very helpful.
不管你想怎么做
Regardless, whatever it is that you wanna do,
-我们都会支持你 -全力支持你
- we're here for you. - All the way.
百分百支持你
Totally.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
我完全不明白这些事
I don't understand any of this.
我正在尽力
Well, I'm trying to...
贾里德不会供出本
Jared's not gonna give up Ben.
什么
What?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that exactly?
因为我去见了他
Because I went to go and see him.
-卡特 -你在想什么呢
- Carter! - What were you thinking?
我没法干坐着什么也不管
I couldn't just sit around and do nothing,
我至少得试着帮帮本
I had to at least try and help Ben.
贾里德到底说了什么
What exactly did Jared say?
他向我保证 他不会供出本
He gave me his word he is not gonna put Ben on that list.
你凭什么认为他会说话算话
What makes you think his word is worth anything?
他之前就骗过你
He's lied to you before.
好吧 我知道很难
Look, okay, I know this is gonna be hard
让你们俩明白
for you two to understand.
但是我真觉得这次我相信他
But I... I actually think I believe him this time.
卡特
Carter...
我去开门
I'll get it.
想不到吧
Surprise.
不敢相信你回来了
I can't believe you're here.
麦克斯说事情有些乱套了
Yeah, well, Max said things were kind of upside-down,
所以我想你可能需要朋友
so I figured you could use a friend.
谢谢 你真是太好了
Well, thank you, that's really sweet.
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
但是呢
But?
希望你没觉得你是来...
Well, I hope you didn't feel like you had to come,
拯救我什么的
like, rescue me or something.
我想你把我和超级英雄混淆了
I think you have me confused with a superhero.
而且 你恐怕是最不需要
Also, I'm not sure I've ever met anyone
拯救的人了
that needed less rescuing.
老实说 最近我的感觉不是这样
Tell you the truth, that's not really how it feels lately.
卡特 我们还是朋友对吗
Look, Carter, we're doing the friend thing, right?
这是我们同意的 我也依然愿意
That's what we agreed on, and I'm still up for it.
是 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
那就好 我去旅馆安顿下来
Good, I'm gonna go settle in my hotel room
擦擦我的友谊勋章
and... polish up my friendship badge.
然后...
And we can, uh...
晚点再联♥系♥
we can catch up later.
好的
Yeah, okay, I'd like that.
我要先去办点事
I've, uh, got some stuff I have to sort out first.
看出来了
Yeah, it seems like it.
我就在这
Well, I'm here.
如果有需要 就打电♥话♥给我
If you need anything, just call.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 你支持我 对我来说很重要
Seriously, it means everything to know that you have my back.
一向如此
Always.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我是不会拒绝咖♥啡♥因♥的
Yeah, I never say no to caffeine.
抱歉我不在的时候 你有这么多麻烦事
I am sorry you had a hard time while I was away.
大部分都是我自找的
Mostly brought it on myself.
我知道你只是尽力在帮助你的寄养妹妹
I know you're just trying to help your foster sister,
我只是希望我能陪在你身边
but I just wish I'd been around.
也许就能帮上忙
Maybe I could've helped out.
你也做不了什么
Yeah, there's not much you could've done.
我倒是愿意试试
Well, I would have like to have tried.
我觉得过去有很多人
I have a feeling you've had a lot of people
令你失望过
disappoint you in your past, and, uh...
我不想成为他们的一员
I don't wanna be one of 'em.
希望我们的相互了解
I was hoping that it's not too late
不会来得太迟
for us to get to know each other.
也许可以经常出来喝喝咖啡
Maybe we could make this a regular thing.
当然
Sure, yeah.
只要跳过谈心部分就行
As long as we can skip the heart-to-heart.
懂了
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你一小时之内说的第三次谢谢了
That's the third time in the last hour.
贾里德打来的
It's Jared.
他一整天都在给我发短♥信♥
He's been texting me all day.
我该怎么办 不能就这样抹除
I don't know what to do, I can't just erase
他的所有存在吧
everything he meant to me.
当然不行
Of course you can't.
显然你看错我了
Well, apparently you were wrong about me.
怎么讲
How so?
你说过我比大多数成年人都成熟
You said I was more grown up than most grown-ups.
某些方面 你是的
In some ways, you are.
我曾经也这样认为 可现在
Yeah, I used to think so. Now, I feel like
我都不相信自己看人的直觉
I can't even trust my own instincts about people.
那是我的错 卡特 不是你的
That's my fault, Carter, not yours.
什么
What?
看看你生活中所遭遇的一切
Well, look at what you've been through in your life,
不光前几个月的那些事
and not just these last few months.
在某些方面 你的经历让你变得成熟
Your experiences have made you older in some ways
而其他方面 却伤害着你
and hurt you in others.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
我不是想让你感到难过
I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
我知道
I know you're not.
我不会为真正的你抱歉
And how could I feel badly about who you are?
你独♥立♥ 无畏
You're independent and unafraid.
说实话 我们的生活方式
And frankly, the way we lived,
让我们几乎没时间去听从直觉
you hardly had time to listen to your instincts,
更别说依照它们行事
let alone act on 'em.
这样也会引起一些后果
And there's consequences for that.
但你必须照顾好自己 宝贝
But you have to take care of yourself, hon.
想清楚你想要什么 想信任谁
Figure out what you want, who you wanna trust.
这不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
没错
Yeah.
贾里德 我不能再这样下去了
Jared, I can't do this anymore.
我们
Us.
我能问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
最近所发生的一切
All this stuff that's happened lately,
都牵扯着我与你的关系
it all ties back to my relationship with you.
许多事我希望是不一样的结局
There are a lot of things I wish had played out differently.
没错 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我仍然在乎你 贾里德 真的
Look, I still care about you, Jared, I really do.
我只是...现在必须退一步了
I just... I need to take a step back right now.
有许多事情需要想清楚
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表