剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
我们在一起后她停过几次药
She went off her meds a couple times when we were together.
变得很偏执 抑郁
She'd get paranoid, depressed.
她会说再也不想看到我了
She'd tell me that she didn't want to see me again
三天后 又出现在我的门前
and three days later, she'd show up at my doorstep
准备跟我私奔
ready to elope.
听起来很艰难啊
That sounds rough.
是啊 没关系
Yeah. It's fine.
你应该同情的是她
She's the one you should feel bad for.
是啊
Right.
你还是不喜欢她
You're still upset with her.
这样说有点过于轻描淡写了 不过没错
That would be a bit of an understatement, yes.
我知道 相信我 我理解你
I-- I get it. Trust me, I get it.
她好像突然就变了个人
It's like she turned into this other person
好像我以前认识的她都...
like everything I remember about her, just...
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉都不是真的
It wasn't real.
她当时在逃跑 所以停药了
She was off her meds 'cause she was on the run.
我觉得
In my understanding,
她第一次这样的时候也没有服药
she didn't take her meds the first time she did it, either.
你为什么要告诉我这些 艾伦
Why are you telling me all of this, Allan?
洛莉需要你的帮助
Lori, needs your help.
州里判定她神志清楚
She's been declared mentally competent by the state.
如果她蹲监狱
When she goes away,
肯定会服很久的刑
she's gonna go away for a very long time.
相信我
Trust me.
监狱不适合那种...
Prison is no place for somebody who is--
-疯子吗 -是啊 疯子
- Crazy? - Yeah. Crazy.
她需要妥当的照顾
She needs proper care.
需要将她送到精神病院
She needs to be in a mental hospital
能时刻照看她
where they can monitor her.
真是一团糟
Ugh, this is so messed up.
我都不记得她以前有这么疯过
I don't even remember her having crazy mood swings like that.
只记得以前她对我有多好
All I remember is how good she was to me,
人有多正常
and how normal she was.
你希望我怎么办
What is it you want me to do?
她需要一个专家证人
She needs an expert witness.
一个能向州里作证洛莉
Someone who could testify to the state
当时丧失了理智的人
that Lori's off her rocker.
我不想她受苦
Look, I don't want her to suffer.
但为什么要找我呢
But why me?
你是她女儿
You're her daughter
今天是她求我来找你的
She begged me to come here today.
我最喜欢男人自己用完餐后洗碗
Something I love is a man who cleans up after himself.
我可不是在洗自己吃的
Yeah, I'm not cleaning up after myself.
我是给所有人洗碗
I'm cleaning up after everyone else.
我只是来看看分居后
I was just checking in to see how you kids are holding up
你们几个孩子现在怎么样
with this nesting arrangement your parents have going.
还分着呢
It's going.
-是吗 -这事太蠢了
- Oh, yeah? - The whole thing is idiotic.
两个人要么想在一起 要么不想
I mean, two people either want to be together or they don't,
所有这些"我们需要冷静一下"
and all this, you know, we're taking a break,
"想想办法"都是瞎扯淡
working things out talk is bull.
我想知道谁是最后一个
All right, I just want to know who the last person was
把脏盘子放在这儿的
to put their dirty dishes in here.
说真的
I mean, seriously,
看到这些盘子 想到"洗碗机堆满了
how hard is it to look at this and just go,
我得启动它"能有多难呢
"Oh, the dishwasher's full, maybe I should start it up."
他们都是一群笨蛋
They're a bunch of losers, just...
你能过来一下吗
Can you come over here for a minute?
你怎么样
How are you doing?
想到他们可以随时查封庇护所
I didn't sleep well knowing they could bust into the sanctuary
就像查封我家一样 我可睡不着
at any moment just like they did at my parents' house.
如果真这样了
You know, you can always stay at mine
你可以住在我家 好吗
if they did, okay?
我父母随时都可能回来
My parents should be home any day.
你跟他们谈过了吗
Did you talk to them?
你能答应保密吗
Do you promise you won't say anything?
怎么了
What?
他们让我在庇护所存了一些文件
Some files they had me store in the sanctuary.
要我在他们回家前销毁
Well, they want me to destroy them before they come home.
我很确定那些是证据
I'm pretty sure it's evidence
而且我很确定
and I'm pretty sure
如果我动一下就会惹上大♥麻♥烦
I can be in a lot of trouble if I tamper with it.
是啊 但是如果你不销毁证据
Yeah, but I mean, what happens to your parents
你父母怎么办呢
if you don't do it?
所以我别无选择 是吗
So, I don't really have a choice, do I?
多谢了 爸爸妈妈
Thanks, Mom and Dad.
怎么了
What happened?
洛莉需要我帮忙
Lori needs my help.
好吧 帮什么忙
Okay, what kind of help?
法律上的问题
Legal stuff.
她需要人作证她精神状态不稳定
She needs someone to testify that she's mentally unstable,
我不知道
which I don't...
我不知道自己是什么想法
I don't even know how I feel about.
有一件事
Well, there's one thing we can do
可以让我们心情好起来
that can make us both feel better.
-什么事 -依我看
- What? - The way I see it,
既然联调局要查封我家
if the FBI is gonna confiscate my parents' house
将所有物品充公
and everything in it,
我们不如帮他们重新装饰一下
we may as well help them redecorate.
货到了
Order's up.
六粒学习小伙伴
Half a dozen little study buddies.
大哥你太牛了
You are the man.
听说波德明晚的派对了吗
Hear about Bird's party tomorrow night?
联调局不是查封了她家吗
Didn't the FBI seize her parents' house?
所以才办派对啊
Thus the party.
听上去是个好主意
That sounds like a great idea.
我还是不去了
I think I'll pass.
拜托 是因为麦克斯吗
Come on, is this about Max?
跟他有什么关系
What about him?
因为他在那儿住 而你不想看见他
'Cause he's staying over there and you don't want to see him.
他还和克拉什一起工作
Well, he's also working with Crash,
又一个我不想见的人
another person I don't want to see.
不管怎样
Well, in any case,
如果你改主意了 大家都在那儿
everyone's gonna be there if you change your mind.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
那我去你家接你
I'll swing by and give you a ride.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
是我
It's me.
是啊 我跟她谈了
Yeah, I did it.
我很确定她会联♥系♥你的
I'm pretty sure you're gonna be hearing from her.
洛莉
And Lori.
记住
Remember.
你欠我个人情
You owe me.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
这么早就起了啊
Someone's up early.
我有件事想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about something.
没问题 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
好的 在说之前
Okay, before I say anything,
我希望你知道
I want you to know that
我还不清楚自己是什么想法
I'm not even sure how I feel about this.
是洛莉
It's Lori.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她不太好
She's not well.
精神上
Mentally, I mean.
卡特 这消息并不让人意外吧
Well, Carter, that's not exactly surprising.
对 但根据州法律
Right, but according to the state,
她可以接受审判
she's competent to stand trial
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表