剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
if you need anything, ever... I'm around.
别担心 我不需要
Don't worry. I won't.
你新弟弟跟我一起上手工课了
Your new brother's in my shop class.
不错嘛
Good for him.
你为什么选手工课
Why are you taking shop?
考试容易 能拉高绩点
Easy "A." Gets the GPA up.
说到这个 我有些...
Speaking of which, I have some...
不是很好的消息
not so great news.
-什么 -你被打败了
- What news? - You've been dethroned.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
期中考试成绩出来了
Mid-term grades are out.
你面前的是我们班上
You're looking at the new number one
新的第一名
ranked student in our class.
不可能
No way.
他没开玩笑
He's not kidding.
那肯定出问题了
Well, that can't be right.
我要跟我的指导老师谈谈
I'm gonna talk to my advisor about it.
祝你好运 第二名[西语]
Good luck with that, numero dos.
今晚我想叫几个人一起玩玩
I'm gonna have some people over tonight
好帮你缓解一下悲伤
so we can party your sadness away.
我没有悲伤 我是生气
I'm not sad. I'm mad.
我肯定会把第一夺回来的
And I'm gonna get even.
好样的
Atta girl.
但说真的 你今晚来吗
But seriously, come over tonight?
-你不是跟达蒙一起住吗 -不
- I thought you were staying with Damon? - No.
他妈妈就是个控制狂
His mom's a total control freak,
如果说有什么我不喜欢
and if there's one thing that I'm not into,
那就是被控制
it's control.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
加布今晚要找人一起玩
Gabe's having people over later.
-知道了 -你想一起来吗
- Uh-huh. - So, you wanna hang?
好 我会去的
Yeah. Sure, I'll be there.
好
Cool.
第一天来吗
First day?
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
是有点 感觉如何
Kind of. How's it going?
我们的世界可能在扩大或者缩小
Well, uh, our world may be expanding or contracting,
还有 起草了《独♥立♥宣言》的人
and the guy who drafted the Declaration of Independence
当时也是个奴隶主
was also a slave owner.
看来你今天收获不少啊
Sounds like you've had a productive day.
我是波德
I'm Bird.
我喜欢这名字
I like it.
我是本
Ben.
本...
Ben...
就是那位新弟弟吗
like, the new brother?
最新的
The newest.
快到了吗
Hey. Are you close?
我等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
-再过几个小时就到了 -好
- Uh, a couple hours away. - Okay.
你到了之后想做什么
Uh, what do you want to do when you get here?
一起玩 没问题吧
Just hang. You good with that?
-没问题啊 -好
- Yeah. I can hang. - Cool.
怎么样 跟他谈过了吗
How's it going? Talk to him?
谈了 不过他基本不搭理我
Uh, yeah. Pretty much blew me off.
可能他需要些时间
Maybe he needs some time.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
不过我觉得他根本不感兴趣
But I don't think he's really interested.
好 等你到了再见
Okay, I'll see you when you get here.
好
Okay.
我想到了我需要的东西
So, I thought of something I need.
什么
What's that?
捎我一程
A ride.
好
Okay.
话说...
So, uh...
你之前在哪里
Where were you?
这一切发生之前
I mean, before all of this.
我很感谢你捎我
Look, I appreciate the ride,
但我不怎么喜欢聊天
but I'm really not that much of a talker.
法庭外见面时你倒很健谈
You seemed like a talk when I met you outside the courtroom.
-这个... -我明白了 你会和陌生人相处
- Yeah, well-- - I get it.You're, uh,good with strangers,
-但不擅长跟姐姐相处 -对
- Not so good with sisters. - Right.
我只想了解你一下
I just wanted to know something about you.
比如 你从哪里来
Like, I don't know, where you come from.
我懂了 你想知道我不堪的过去
I get it, you want to know all about my shady past.
不 就是...
No, just...
这一切之前你住哪里
where you were before this.
特拉华州的一个破镇
Crappy town in Delaware.
好吧 在那之前呢
Okay. And, before that?
新泽西州的一个破镇
Crappy town in New Jersey.
寄养家庭真有大家说的那么差吗
Does foster care really suck as much as they say it does?
不 其实我的第一个寄养家庭挺好的
No. My first family was pretty cool, actually.
我不太记得了 因为
I don't really remember a lot because
很多时候我都被锁在地下室 但是...
I was locked in the basement most of the time, but--
什么
What?
这一点也不好笑
That was really not-- that's not funny.
怎么了 你不就想听这些吗
What? I thought that's what you wanted to hear.
这种事真的发生在你身上吗
Stuff like that really happen to you?
没 十三年来我换了五个寄养家庭
No, I had five families in 13 years.
都没事 后来住在教♥养♥院♥ 就这样
All fine, and then I lived in a group home, that's it.
他们都对你好吗
So, they were all nice?
不好 但没打我 也没把我关地下室
Nope. But, no beatings or basements.
就停在这吧
Actually, just pull over right here,
我要下车一会
and I'll hop out for a few minutes.
在这等我
Wait here.
要担心的不是寄养家庭的父母
You know, it's not the foster parents
而是寄养的孩子
you have to worry about, it's the foster kids.
要小心他们
They're the ones you gotta watch out for.
你怎么来了
What're doing here?
卡特说你住在城里
Carter said you were living in town.
我从学校得知了本的地址
I got Ben's address from the school.
你...
Did you, uh...
你知道他是我的吗
did you know he was mine?
当然
Of course.
-那怎么不说 -是你要离开我们
- Why didn't you tell me? - You ended things with us,
-回到你妻子身边 -你有他在身边
- went back to your wife. - You had him.
为什么还要带走卡特
Why did you take Carter?
他不在我身边
I didn't have him.
什么意思 他当时在哪
What? What do you mean? Where was he?
他们把他带走了
They took him away.
当时我...
I was...
我患了精神病 所以失去他了
I was mentally ill, and... I lost him.
即使是婴儿 我...
Even with the baby, I--
我身边一个人也没有
I had no one.
我想了解他
I want to know him.
那是你和他之间的事
That's between you and him.
我只是想照顾他
I'm just trying to take care of him.
你要怎么照顾
How are you gonna do that?
不用你担心 我已经计划好了
You don't have to worry. I have a plan.
你干了什么
You did what?
我就想她知道我想见他
I wanted her to know I want to see him.
你知道自己都干了什么吧
You know what you've done, right?
我是对她坦诚
I've been honest with her.
你做了她一直等着你会做的事
You did exactly what she was waiting for you to do.
去找了她 天知道她现在会怎么样
You went to her. God only knows what she's gonna do now.
她什么也不会做
She's not gonna do anything.
因为这是她一贯作风吗
Yeah, 'cause that's her M.O.
我别无选择 丽兹
I have no choice, Liz.
我想了解我的儿子
I want to know my son.
就我目前看来 她愿意接受
As far as I can tell, she's open to it,
所以我选择相信她的话
so I'm gonna take her at her word.
这就她想要的结果
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表