剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
抱歉说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
我不该那样指责你
I should have never accused you like that.
没事
It's fine.
我也很抱歉
I'm, uh, I'm sorry, too.
我应该回你短♥信♥
I should have texted you back.
我试戴了他的手表
I tried on his watch.
我只是...
Okay, I just--
想知道那是什么感觉
I wanted to know what it would feel like.
他的手腕比我的大多少
You know, how much bigger his wrists are than mine,
我应该告诉你的 可是...
so I should have told you, but...
没关系
No, it's fine.
洛莉知道你没事吗
Does Lori know you're okay?
还不知道
No, not yet.
你该给她打个电♥话♥ 本
You should call her, Ben.
她真的很担心你
She's really worried about you.
这倒是新鲜 你俩什么时候变得这么亲近
Well, this is new. Since when are you two so close?
我们没有亲近
We're not close.
只是都很担心你
We both just care about you.
这有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong with that?
没 只是需要时间去习惯
No. Just might take some getting used to.
你去哪了
So, um, where were you?
我和加布去了大西洋城
Gabe and I hit Atlantic City.
-你和加布吗 -是的
- You and Gabe? - Yeah.
好极了 我早该猜到的
Wow, that's perfect, I should have guessed.
镇上没地方狂欢
There's like nowhere to party in this town.
那里的才叫夜生活
They actually have real nightlife down there.
二十四小时开放的夜店
They've got clubs open 24 hours.
很棒的DJ 还能赌博
Great DJs. Gambling.
你赌赢了吗
Did you make any money?
没 不赚不赔
No, I broke even.
赌博永远赚不了什么钱
You never really make money gambling.
真是可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
我现在就需要一个有利的条件
I could have used a good angle right about now.
什么条件
What kind of angle?
只是工作上的状况
It's just a situation at work.
得想个办法赚点快钱
Kind of got to figure out how to make some quick cash.
了解人们需要什么 提供给他们
Look, there's no trick to making money other than figuring out
才是唯一的赚钱技巧
what people want and giving it to them.
当然是有代价的
At a cost, of course.
我就知道我该留你在身边
I knew there was a reason I wanted to keep you around.
我不想跟你吵架
Look, I don't want to make a big deal, okay?
我回来了 今天很难熬
I'm back, it's just been a long day.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're home.
谢谢
Thanks.
我再次向你道歉
For the record, I apologize again.
真的 我只想睡觉
Seriously, I just-- I want to sleep.
好吗
Okay, is that cool?
有件事你需要知道
There's one thing you should know.
社工打电♥话♥来了
Your social worker has been calling.
星期天晚上她要来家访
She set up a home study visit for Sunday night.
不是第一次了
Yeah, I'm familiar.
-你需要在家 -我知道 卡特跟我说了
- Well, you need to be here. - I know. Carter told me.
-你跟卡特谈过了吗 -是
- You talked to carter? - Yep.
你明白如果你搞砸了
You do understand what's at stake
会有什么后果 对吧
if you mess up our situation here.
明白
Yeah.
说实话 从我来这里 今晚是第一次明白
Tonight, actually, for the first time since I've been here.
忙吗
Busy?
我正沉浸在写支票的喜悦中呢
Oh, just basking in the joy of writing paychecks.
对了 这是你的
Speaking of, here's yours.
-你留着吧 -什么
- Keep it. - What?
说真的 我有个建议
Seriously, I have a proposition for you.
建议 我喜欢
Oh, a proposition. I like the sound of that.
淡定
Calm down.
我想到多赚钱的办法了
I figured out a way we can make some extra cash.
卡特 我告诉你租金问题
All right, Carter, when I told you about my little rent issue,
其实是越界了
that was out of line.
我没想让你把这当成自己的问题
I didn't mean to make you feel like that was your problem.
不 我也喜欢这里
No. Look, I love this place, too.
甚至偶尔还喜欢我的老板
I even occasionally like my boss.
只是偶尔吗
Just occasionally?
是这么回事
Here's the thing, though.
魔幻时光是个
Magic Hour's a great place to, like,
喝酒聊天的好地方 对吧
hang out and have a drink, right?
但是到点就得打烊
But you gotta close at a certain time.
你不是也总听到大家
And don't you always hear people talking about
都在说想继续玩
how they want to keep going,
找个地方继续嗨 跳跳舞之类的
maybe find somewhere to keep partying, maybe dance a little?
你是指续摊吗
You mean like an afterhours.
对
Yeah.
所以你有什么主意
So what exactly do you have in mind?
警戒线 禁止穿越
警方设警戒线是有原因的 你知道吧
You know, the police put up police tape for a reason.
别这么怂
Don't be a wuss.
这里目前完全废弃
It's just sitting here completely abandoned
市里还在想接下来怎么处理
while the city figures out what to do with it next.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about it?
我在警局有秘密线人
I have a secret police informant.
好
Okay.
你想象一下有灯光和音乐
But imagine with lights and music
还有我朋友波德的艺术作品
and art from my friend Bird.
可以在那里搭个DJ台 那边角落里设个吧台
We can put a DJ booth up there and a bar in one of the corners.
卡特 魔幻时光我都快租不起了
Carter, I'm barely making rent at Magic Hour.
怎么还有钱再租下这里
How am I supposed to afford another venue?
我们不买♥♥ 也不租
Oh, we're not buying it. We're not renting it.
就借来用一晚
I'm just talking about one night.
-用完走人 -游击狂欢吗
- We're in and then we're out. - A guerilla rave?
对 而且费用想怎么收都行
Mm-hmm, and we can charge whatever we want as cover.
就一晚 谁会来
One night? Who's gonna come?
怎么会有人知道这里有派对
How are people even gonna find out about it?
这个我负责
Well, that's my department.
你确保这里有酒 有酒保
Make sure we have booze and the bartenders,
还有音响和保安就行
and, like, a sound system and security.
我会确保有一大群人来
And I will make sure we have a crowd
还有DJ让这里嗨翻天
and a DJ that will blow this place up.
我是该对你刮目相看
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be...
还是怕你
impressed by you or terrified.
两者都有吧
A little of both.
你这是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
当然
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
这要么够聪明 要么太傻
This is either really smart or really stupid.
左边是艺术教室 里面有新的制陶设备
And to the left is our art room with a new kiln for ceramics
还有一个洗照片的暗室
and a darkroom for developing photography.
暗室也是个亲热的好地方
Darkrooms are also really good places for making out
不会有人突然闯进来
'cause no one will walk in you unannounced.
别翘课亲热就好
Just don't skip class.
欢迎未来的同学们
我不会的
I won't.
左边是管理室
To the left is the administration suite,
教师休息室 学校顾问室
teachers' lounge, school counselor's room
还有校长办公室
and principal's office.
那里的零食最棒
Usually has the best snacks.
记住了
Check.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
-是里根 -里根是谁
- It's Reagan. - Who's Reagan?
你好 格兰特
Hey, Grant.
你好 里根 好巧
Hey. Reagan. Random.
没那么巧
Not so random.
明年我也上高中了
I'll be in high school next year, too.
还能去哪里
Where else would I go?
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表