剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
Manual, whatever.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我能搞定的
I can take care of everything.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, no worries.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
艾比 我带来了...
Abby, I brought my--
加布 加布
Gabe, Gabe, Gabe...
-最近咋样 -没咋样
- What's up? - Not much.
-你呢 -你知道的吧
- What's up with you? - Guess you know.
好像是哦
Yeah, I guess I do.
我就是来问问你 因为这毕竟有点...
Well, I'm just checking in, 'cause it's kind of...
疯狂吗
Insane?
私密
Private.
好吧 确实有点
Yeah, that too.
听着 我都懂
Okay, look, I get it,
老师会让你有冲动
you're hot for teacher and all that,
-但这依然... -怎么了
- but still... - What?
你知道我不评头论足
Okay, you know me, I'm not one to judge
我们也都知道你很受女生欢迎
and we all know you're popular with the ladies,
可我就是想提醒你一下
but... I'm just saying.
什么
What?
她可能会进监狱的
She could go to jail.
这你知道的吧
You know that, right?
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
我俩不过就是图个乐子而已
Anyway, we're just having fun.
随你怎么说吧
I hear that.
这事不要告诉别人 好吗
Let's keep this between us, right?
当然
Yeah... totally.
监狱嘛
Jail.
我懂的
I get it.
-不用担心 -好
- No worries. - Cool.
谢了
Thanks.
你们说是去俱乐部学高尔夫
So all the golf lessons at the club
其实是为了去看心理医生吗
were really trips to see a shrink?
不 他也上过几堂课啊
No, he had some-- he had some lessons.
重点是
The point is you went
我已经明确地阻止过你
and took Grant to see a shrink
你却还是带格兰特去看心理医生
when I specifically told you not to.
这有什么坏处呢
Well, what is the harm here?
坏处是你又一次做得太过火了
The harm is that you crossed a line, again.
那是因为他很痛苦
It's because he is struggling,
你和大卫现在这种
and you have this nesting,
共筑爱巢的新潮破事
birdhouse New Age crap
完全没用
that you and David are doing is not working!
至少对孩子们来说没用
At least, it isn't for the kids.
又来了 又来了 妈妈
There it is, there it is, Mom.
我所做的每一件事 每一个决定
You have to judge everything thing that I do,
你都要评头论足
every decision.
我没有评头论足
I am not judging.
我是在运用我的判断
I am using my judgment
这可是有很大区别的
and there is a big difference.
好吧 也许我应该先征求你的意见
Okay, maybe I should have consulted you,
但你是绝对不可能
but there's no way in the world
向我求助的
that you would have asked for my help.
你说得对 妈妈
You're right, Mom.
因为此时此刻 我最不想求助的人
Because at this point, you are the last person
就是你
I would ask for help.
保加利亚的这件事
This thing's in Bulgarian.
我想我们需要更多的空间
Okay, so I think we need to make more room.
达蒙 你能不能把看台向后推呢
Damon, do you think you could push back the bleachers?
当然可以
Yeah, for sure.
-我找人帮忙 -谢谢你
- I've got some people. - Thank you.
无须害怕 我来解救你了
No need to fear, your savior is here.
天呐 谢谢你能来
Oh my God, thank you for coming.
非常高兴见到你
I'm so glad to see you.
只要你开口 我就会出现
You call, you whine, I come.
谢谢
Well, I appreciate it.
天呐 我得去帮帮他
Oh God, I've got to go help him.
谢谢你
Um, thank you.
去帮帮加布吧
Go help Gabe.
乏味
Drab.
非常乏味
Very drab.
欢迎学生们来到大学博览会
你的未来由此展开
这个周五 周六和周日
你好啊 艾比
Hey, Abby.
你过来玩吗
You come to hang out?
我在这里工作
I actually work here.
对 工作
Right, work.
我都忘了
I forgot.
-一切都好吧 -是啊
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything is good.
非常好
Yeah, totally cool.
好 那我就回家了
Okay, well, I'm just gonna head home then.
没事
That's fine.
这里我来搞定
Cool, I got this.
你不是吧
Really?
你好 达蒙
Hey, Damon.
卡特 很高兴看到你来帮忙
Carter, nice to see you helping out.
不客气
Oh, yeah, it's no problem.
泰勒呢
Where's Taylor?
她马上就回来
Uh, she'll be right back.
她去再多拿一些传♥单♥
She just went to get some more flyers.
帮我和她说声谢谢
Tell her I said thanks.
我先走了
I'm gonna head out.
明天见 拜
I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye.
你不是说你没意见吗
I thought you said you were gonna be cool.
我完全没意见 好吗
Yeah, I'm totally cool, okay?
可是 我想问你一个问题
But, um, let me just ask you something.
如果换做是我
If it were me
而艾比是个男人 你没意见吗
and Abby was a guy, you'd be okay with that?
当然了
Yeah, of course,
因为你是个成年人
'cause you're a grown person,
我知道你清楚自己在做些什么
I know that you know what you're doing.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我只是好奇而已
I was just wondering.
我现在要走了
So I'm gonna go now.
我把你的车开到我朋友的店里了
I dropped your car off in my buddy's shop.
他们会帮你修好的
They're gonna fix it up for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
论文写完了
And I'm done with this essay,
我的前途有指望了
so... I'm golden.
什么事
What's up?
只是想确认你在车祸后
I just wanted to make sure you're okay
没什么事
after the accident.
糟透了吧
It sucks, right?
卡特告诉我她不得不说是她开的车
Carter told me that she had to say she was driving.
她告诉你了吗
She told you that?
她很担心
She was worried.
难以置信
She's unbelievable.
我们都很关心你 泰勒
We both care about you, Taylor.
随便吧
Whatever.
我得回学校帮忙
I have to get back to school and help.
我不想让她觉得她又一次
I don't want her thinking that she saved me...
救了我
yet again.
你要开车送我去吗
Wanna give me a ride?
因为我就是个可悲的笨蛋
'Cause I'm such a pathetic loser
而且我没车
and I don't have a car.
你知道我不是这个意思
You know that's not what I'm saying here.
你到底要不要送我
Do you want to give me a ride or not?
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表