剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
So you think you'll come by once in a while?
会 有时候吧
Yeah, yeah. Once in a while.
我不骗你 我...
I'm not gonna lie, I--
我觉得你需要一些家具
I think you need some stuff.
庭审得准备很多东西
We have a lot going for us at trial.
卡特是个很好的证人
Carter's gonna make a very good witness.
他们会问我...怎样的问题
What kind of, um, questions, are they gonna ask me?
我们会非常详细地过一遍
We'll go through all that, very carefully,
-就我们俩 -好的
- just the two of us. - Okay, good.
我们刚拿到最终的证人名单
Now, we just got their final witness list.
这些名字我一个都不认识
None of these names look familiar.
其中一个是她在精神病院的医生
One of them's her doctor at the mental hospital.
那这个呢 本杰明·华♥莱♥士♥
And this one, Benjamin Wallace?
他们最后一刻把他加上去的
They added him at the last minute,
但你看看这个
but if you see there,
他们一直很难联♥系♥上他
they've been having trouble contacting him.
他是谁
Who is he?
我说过了 他们还没找到他
As I said, they haven't located him
我们也是
and we haven't either.
这个名单很短
It's a short list.
这应该算是一件好事吧
Well, that's a good thing, though, right?
为被告性格做出辩解的人
Well, there aren't a lot of people speaking
并不会太多
to the defendant's character,
所以他们很快就会转而攻击你们
which is why they will be very quick to defame yours.
过不了多久就会提到出轨的事
They'll be quick to bring up the affair.
他们会竭尽所能
They will do whatever they can
美化她 破坏你们家的形象
to make her look good and your family look bad.
大卫 证人名单第一个就是你
David, you'll notice your name is first on that witness list.
他们等不及想让你出庭
They can't wait to get you up there.
她一直都想这么干
This is what she's wanted all along.
怎么了 亲爱的
What, hon'?
她想公开羞辱你们俩
She wants to publicly humiliate you two,
因为你曾拒绝她
you for rejecting her
你把泰勒和我从她身边夺走
and you for taking Taylor and me away from her.
他们会详细地描述你和她
They will bring up graphic, intimate details
所产生的性关系
of your sexual relationship with her.
你得知道
And just so you know,
他们会将你描绘成一个愁苦不育的泼妇
they will portray you as an unhappy, infertile shrew.
但如果他们判她坐牢
Okay, but if they put her away,
她会服刑多久 二十年吗
she's gone for what, like 20 years or something?
无法得知审判中会发生什么事
There's no way to know what'll happen at trial.
陪审团经常做些很奇怪的事
Juries do some very strange things.
-你也知道的 警探 -她说得没错
- You know that, Detective. - Yeah, she's right.
总之 这案子可能永远也不会开审
Anyway, this may never even go to trial at all.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说认罪协议已经给了
I mean there is a plea deal on the table.
他们在考虑吗
Are they considering it?
希望如此吧
We hope so.
正如我说 陪审团非常难以捉摸
As I said, juries are very unpredictable
至少有了这协议
and at least with a deal,
她会在牢里待个十年
we know she'll be put away for ten years
我们也能避免一场丑陋的公审
and we would avoid a very public, very ugly ordeal.
接受吧
Take it.
接受认罪协议吧 洛莉
Take the plea deal, Lori.
为什么
Why would I ever do that?
因为这样你只会被判十年
Because you'd be guaranteed a ten-year sentence
而不是让陪审团有机会判你四十年
instead of leading up to a jury who could give you 40.
相信我 如果这件案子开审
And believe me, if this does go to trial,
我会竭尽全力
I'm going to do absolutely everything in my power
确保案子像我说的那样发展
to make sure that is exactly what happens.
他们不会这么做的
They're not gonna do that.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
一旦我让他们明白我是你妈妈
Once I make them understand that I am your mother,
他们就会放我走
they'll let me go.
你不是我妈妈
You are not my mother.
伊丽莎白·威尔逊才是我妈妈
Elizabeth Wilson is my mother.
这就要由陪审团裁决了
That's for the jury to decide.
卡特 我知道
Carter, I know things
一切永远不可能回到从前那样
can never go back to the way they were,
但我们可以有一个全新的开始
but we could have a whole new start.
天呐 你真的是个疯子
Oh, my God. You really are insane.
不 这场审讯会改变一切的
No, this trial is gonna change everything.
洛莉 我已经十七岁了
Lori, I am 17 years old.
你永远也不会得到我的监护权
You are never going to get custody of me
因为我绝对不会同意
because I am never going to agree to it.
宝贝 这不由你决定
Sweetie, that's just not for you to decide.
在你对我们做了这些事之后
After everything you've done to us,
你休想轻易逃脱制裁
you are just not going to get away with this.
等着瞧
We'll see.
犰狳
Hey, armadillo.
你在干吗呢
What are you doing?
看看地检官给的明天需要用的记录
Oh, just looking over these notes from the D.A. for tomorrow.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
有一点
A little.
格兰特
Listen, Grant.
明天你在庭上可能会听到一些
You're probably gonna hear some stuff tomorrow
关于爸妈的事
about Mom and Dad in court.
-以前我也听过 -那好
- I've heard it all before. - Okay.
我只想确定你提前知道
I just wanted to make sure you knew that in advance.
但是我们会没事的
We're gonna fine though, okay?
当然了
Yeah, yeah, of course.
作为初中模拟法庭的队长
As the captain of the junior high mock trial,
我能给你点建议吗
can I give you a tip?
好啊
Sure.
好 首先
All right, well, first of all...
-格兰特 -别再看这些
- Grant. - Stop reading those.
照他们要求的说 但用自己的语言表达
Say what they want you to say, but in your own words.
如果你听起来像准备过
If you sound like you rehearsed,
陪审团是不会信的
the jury won't listen.
这个建议很不错
That's really good advice.
我会在那为你加油
Hey, I'll be there rooting for you.
我们都会的
We all will.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 大象
No problem, elephant.
我要坦白
I have a confession.
其实我不是在模拟法庭里学的这些
I didn't actually learn that at mock trial.
是从《傲骨贤妻》学来的
I learned it from "The Good Wife."
告我啊
Sue me.
你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
还行
I'm okay.
真的吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah, actually.
我只是在想
I was-- I was just thinking about
孩子们对待这件事很了不起
how amazing our kids are, how they're handling this.
只想让他们安然渡过
Just want to get them through it.
无论结果如何
It doesn't matter what comes out, you know?
就算会令我们颜面扫地
Or how it makes... us look.
这些已经不再重要了
It just doesn't seem important anymore.
你也很了不起
You're pretty amazing yourself, you know that?
你觉得他们是从哪学到这点的
Where do you think they get it?
-不知道 -我知道
- I don't know. - Well, I do.
有你他们很幸运 丽兹
They're lucky to have you, Liz.
凯尔的事怎么样了
How did it go at the station with Kyle's things?
还行
Fine.
你可以和我聊聊他
You can talk to me about him, you know.
不行
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
需要的话就来找我吧
I'm here if you need me.
听着
Listen.
如果加布在家住一段时间
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表