剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
但你必须睡卧室
But you have to have the bedroom.
今天是你生日嘛
I mean, it's your birthday.
如果你坚持的话
Well, if you insist.
我帮你把气垫床充上气
I will help you blow up the air mattress.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你们真奇怪
Man, you guys are really weird.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
只是...
Just...
为什么所有事都要这么难
why does everything have to be so hard?
是啊
Yeah.
如果你找出原因 记得告诉我
If you figure that out, you should let me know.
我不和麦迪逊搬出去住
I'm not moving in with Madison.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我只是...
I just...
对这无止境的禁足失望了
I got frustrated with this never-ending grounding
突然想到了摆脱这样的事
and the idea of getting out of here appealed to me very briefly.
你都不该被禁足
Well, you shouldn't even be grounded.
但你真的想搬出去吗
But did you really wanna move out?
我不知道
I don't know.
麦迪逊只是让我想起了
Madison was just this reminder
我以前的生活是什么样
of what my life used to be like.
无法无天 随心所欲
I had no rules. I could do whatever I wanted.
我听见你怎么跟麦迪逊说我了
I heard what you said about me to Madison.
我是认真的
Well, I meant it.
你是我认识最优秀的人
You're the best person I know.
你是我认识最优秀的人
Well, you're the best person that I know.
谢谢 卡特
Thank you, Carter.
说真的 谢谢所有事
Seriously, for everything.
帮我顶罪
Covering for me,
为我担心
for worrying about me,
给我帮忙
for helping me.
没关系
It's fine.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
不许走
Don't ever leave.
答应我你不走
Promise me you won't.
你才是明年要离家上大学的人
You're the one who's going off to college next year.
你也是啊
So are you.
我们可以一起去
We could go together.
是啊 因为常春藤高校
Oh yeah, because the Ivy Leagues
都要踩烂我门槛了
are just beating down my door.
斯坦福很中意你的
Well, Stanford was really hot for you.
不如这样吧
Okay, how about this?
不管最后如何 我们每天都聊天
Wherever we end up, we talk every day.
-两次 -两次
- Twice. - Twice.
你知道这次晚餐最糟的是什么吗
You know the worst part of this family dinner?
就是没吃到晚餐
That there was no dinner.
我饿死了
I am starving.
我回来了
I'm back.
琼看起来已经好了
Well, Joan seems to be completely recovered.
十分钟的车程她损了我好几次
She managed to insult me several times in a ten-minute journey.
我们今晚都能安心睡觉了
So we can all rest easy tonight.
-谢谢你送她回去 -没事
- Thank you for doing that. - Sure.
而且...
And, uh...
你们要知道 我从没打算搬出去
just so you know, I was never moving out.
没错
Yeah...
我不觉得自己已经准备好离开你们
I don't think I'm quite ready to leave you guys yet.
或者这疯狂的家庭了
Or this crazy household.
这样的话 我觉得是时候吃这个了
Well, with that, I think it's time for this.
看看
Whoa, look at that!
好了 我们有蜡烛吗
All right, do we have any candles?
谁要蜡烛啊 我去拿盘子
Candles? Who needs 'em? I'll get the plates.
谁要盘子啊
Plates? Who needs 'em?
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Okay. Yeah.
你该第一个来 因为是你生日
You should go first though 'cause it's your birthday.
-准备好没 -好了
- All right, ready? - Yeah.
真棒
Oh, nice.
真的很好吃 儿子
It's really good, son.
-真不错 -是你烤的吗
- That is really good. - You baked this?
别这样 是速冻的
All right, come on, it's from a box.
这是最棒的生日晚餐了
Oh, this is the best birthday dinner ever.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡特 不许边发短♥信♥边开车
Carter, don't text and drive.
如果你再这样
If you text and drive again,
就永远别想再拿回手♥机♥了
you are never getting that phone back, ever.
是的 妈妈 别说教了
Yes, Mom, please, enough with the PSA.
-我说了不会就真的不会 -很好
- I said I wouldn't, and I meant it. - Good.
我知道有时候我们对你有些严格
I know that we're hard on you sometimes
或者...主要是我
or... me specifically.
我只是想努力保护你
I just try so hard to protect you that
有时候就过分了
sometimes I get carried away.
你真的很严格
You are a parental vise grip.
但我真的很感谢你
But I really appreciate you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Yeah.
-真有爱 -真不错
- That was sweet. - That was nice.
为那句话我要多吃点
I'm gonna eat more cake just for that.
-来吧 -别看手♥机♥了
- You do it. - Now get off your phone.
-是啊 -我开玩笑的
- Yeah. - I'm kidding.
天啊 她手♥机♥响炸了
Damn, she's blowing up!
我知道 短♥信♥和留言够看一天了
I know. A day's worth of texts and voicemails.
我从没这么受欢迎过
I've never been so popular.
你猜我能吃掉整个蛋糕吗
Do you dare me to eat the whole cake?
我可没那么多朋友
I don't have that many friends.
是 你倒是想有那么多朋友 格兰特
Yeah, you wish you had that many friends, Grant.
好 你吃吧 我吃一半
Okay, you eat, I'll eat half
看谁先恶心
and we'll see who gets sick first.
看谁先睡着...
We'll see who falls asleep--
-记得我们结婚那次吗 -来啊
- Remember on our wedding? - Do it, do it.
怎么了
What's up?
是洛莉的事
It's about Lori.
她怎么了
What about her?
她想要自杀
She tried to kill herself.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表