剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
not gonna happen.
我感觉他会被伤透心
I feel like he's gonna get his heart stomped
而我只能眼睁睁地看着
and there's nothing I can do but watch.
等等 威尔逊夫妇要和好了吗
Wait, are the Wilsons getting back together?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要跟泰勒聊聊这件事
I'm gonna talk to Taylor about it.
现在最好不要
I wouldn't do that right now.
为什么
Why not?
她有很多事要忙
she just has a lot going on.
-什么意思 -我只是觉得
- What do you mean? - I just mean I don't think
现在不是个跟她聊天的好时机
it's a good time to talk to her.
为什么
Based on what?
因为一些最新消息
Based on recent information.
什么最新消息
What recent information?
我们在谈什么
What are we talking about?
不太确定
I'm not quite sure.
好像跟泰勒有关
Something about Taylor.
-她怎么了 -不知道
- What about her? - I don't know.
最新消息
Recent information.
最新 有多新
Recent? How recent?
我们才刚到这里
We just got here.
我们开车出发前她还没事
Yeah, she was fine before we drove up.
她之前还没事 但现在有事了
Okay, she was fine before but now she's not.
发生什么了
What changed?
一定是和麦克斯在车里发生了什么
What changed must have been the drive up, with Max.
是她和麦克斯的事吗
Is it something to do with her and Max?
伙计们 她没事
Guys, she's fine.
别问了
Give it a rest.
其实跟她没关系
It's not even about her.
但跟麦克斯有关系
But it's about Max.
如果不是麦克斯和泰勒的事
If it's not about Max and Taylor,
那一定是麦克斯和别人的事
it must be about Max and someone else?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
是谁 麦克斯和谁
Who? Max and who?
我们还看电影吗
We gonna watch these movies or what?
其他人都去哪了
Where is everyone else?
泰勒现在就有权知道
Taylor deserves to know now.
-她在哪儿 -嘘
- Where is she? - Shh.
她在厨房♥里
She's in the kitchen.
你得冷静下来 别这么自私
You need to calm down and stop being so selfish.
我不是为了自己
It's not about me.
我关心她 不想让她受到伤害
I care about her and I don't want her hurt.
我同意 但告诉她也会伤害她
I agree, except telling her will also hurt.
听着 这跟我们都没关系
Listen, this is none of our business.
事情失控了 我们不该搅进去
It's gone way too far and we can't get involved.
这应该是个秘密
It's supposed to be a secret.
不管你怎么叫它 这就是个谎言
Whatever you want to call it, it's a lie
-谎言总是会被揭穿的 -不一定
- and lies suck and they always come out. - They don't have to.
我觉得她应该知道 但要现在说吗
It feels like she should know, but right here, now?
会不会让她太难堪
It could be pretty humiliating.
所有人都知道了只有她不知道才叫难堪
What's humiliating is that everyone knows but her.
-你怎么这么歇斯底里 -我没有
- Why are you getting so hysterical? - I'm not getting hysterical.
如果有人欺骗了你爱的人
If someone cheated on someone you loved,
你还能这么淡定吗
you'd be cool with it?
我不能淡定
I wouldn't be cool with it
但我也不想做说破的那个人
but I also wouldn't want to be the one to tell, either.
好 我们保密 让他们自己解决
Good, so we keep it a secret and let them work it out.
不行
No.
我不要和你们一起编织惊天骗局
I'm not gonna be a part of some big lie.
这对泰勒不公平
It's disrespectful to Taylor.
你是打算告诉她吗
So you're gonna tell her?
-她应该知道 -加布 别去
- She needs to know. - Gabe, no.
准备好看电影了吗
Are you ready for the movies?
我在做爆米花
I'm making popcorn.
你表情怎么这么诡异
Why do you have such a weird look on your face?
救我
Help me!
停下
Make it stop.
福斯特 醒醒
Foster, wake up.
福斯特 拜托
Foster, please.
-达蒙 你搞什么鬼 -达蒙
- Damon, what the hell?! - Damon!
-达蒙 -有没有搞错啊
- Damon! - Are you serious?
你毁了我唯一喜欢的恐怖片
You're ruining the only horror movie I've ever liked.
太棒了
That was awesome.
《潜伏》
我等不及要到影院看第三部了
I can't wait to see the third one in theaters.
我们接下来干什么
What should we do now?
要不然
Hey, you know what?
我们去游泳吧
How about we just go swimming?
好啊 我爱游泳
Yeah, I am so down for swimming.
-好主意 -走吧
- Great idea. - Let's do it.
天呐
God!
快来 快下来
Hey, come on, get in!
别那么胆小
Don't be a chicken!
好的
Okay.
你们合起伙来对付我
You guys are ganging up on me.
麦克斯
Max.
麦迪逊
Madison--
为什么偏偏是你做出那种事
Of all people, how could you have done that?
泰勒值得更好的对待
Taylor deserves better.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
兄弟 现在不是时候
Dude, now is not the time.
达蒙 放开我
Damon, get off me.
-伙计们 -别闹了
- Guys. - Stop it!
-现在不是时候 -天呐
- Now is not the time. - Jesus!
我说了放开我
I said get off me!
-住手 -别打了
- Stop! Hey! - Knock it off!
冷静点 哥们
Cool off, dude!
我的天 抱歉
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
-加布 你还好吗 -没事 别碰我
- Gabe, are you okay? - I'm fine, just leave me alone.
-达蒙 搞什么 -抱歉 是意外
- Damon, what the hell? - I'm sorry, it was an accident.
我来吧 交给我
I got him, I got him.
有她就行了
She's got me.
什么情况
What's going on?
你们全知道了吗
You all know?
卡特 对不起
Carter, I'm sorry.
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me.
我猜到的
I guessed.
那也还是我的错
It's still my fault.
我俩都知道我们做的事很过分
We both know what we did was awful
我们也很痛苦
and we feel like crap about it.
但我们打算在你们搞砸之前告诉她
But we were gonna tell her until you guys messed everything up.
加布可能正在跟她说
Gabe's probably telling her right now.
事情怎么发展轮不到加布来管
Gabe is not in charge of how this goes down.
麦克斯
Max.
好了 我要进去了
All right, I'm going inside.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我一直在找机会和你聊一聊
Look, I've been waiting for a chance to talk to you for a while.
是关于洛莉的
It's about Lori.
好吧 她怎么了
Okay, what about her?
我是因为她才来这儿的
She's the reason I came here.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我来之前洛莉骗了我
Um, before I came here, Lori kinda took me in.
什么时候
When was this?
就在警♥察♥四处通缉她的时候
It was when the police were looking for her,
她第二次带走你之前
before she took you the second time.
她跟我说你想
She told me that you wanted to get away
离开威尔逊一家 和她在一起
from the Wilsons and be with her
我还以为她是在帮你
and I thought that she was helping you.
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 但是...
- Are you kidding? - No, but...
当我意识到她的真正目的后
When I realized the truth about what she was doing,
我劝说过她
I obviously tried to talk her out of it.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表