剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表
《找寻自我》前情回顾
Previously on Finding Carter.
大卫·威尔逊和我有过一段婚外情
I was having an affair with David Wilson
在卡特和泰勒一岁时
when Carter and Taylor were a year old.
这个谎言会毁了这个家
This is the lie that is going to destroy us.
你现在告诉她 她可能会原谅你
If you tell her now, she might forgive you.
她不会
She won't.
我都没法理解这一切
I can't even begin to understand any of this.
我多年前就该告诉你
I should have told you years ago.
我想卡特生命中的十三年对洛莉来说还是不够
I guess 13 years of Carter's life wasn't enough for Lori.
她还得从我身边夺走你和泰勒
She had to take you and Taylor from me, too.
我跟爸爸要分居
Your father and I are separating.
看来妈妈和我把问题都推给了你
Seems like mom and I are dumping all our problems on you.
我会尽我所能解决这事
I'm gonna do everything I can to work this out.
今晚我外公外婆有派对
My grandparents' party is tonight.
-那泰勒呢 -你爱她
- What about Taylor? - You love her.
你俩是天生一对
You two are so good together.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
你还是又接纳了那家伙
You still let that guy back into your life.
我想和你分开
I need to take a step back.
昨天你提的那事
You made an offer yesterday.
-什么工作机会之类的 -来吧
- Something about a job opportunity. - Come on.
-你为什么要来 -我不会回来了
- Why did you come here? - I won't come back.
我没空想这个
I can't think about this.
郡中心监狱
是洛莉吗
It's Lori?
别再打扰我家人了
You need to leave my family alone now.
都去哪里了
Where does it all go?
他们从食物里取出的麸质
The gluten they're taking out of all this food.
总得去个地方吧
I mean, it's got to go somewhere, right?
好像他们存在内华达的
It's like they're stored in a cave,
一个山洞之类的里了
in Nevada or something like that.
以后他们会意识到这对人有好处
One of these days, they're gonna realize it's good for you again.
把那些麸质再卖♥♥回给大家
Someone's gonna bank some serious green
能让人发大财的
selling all that gluten back to everybody.
没错
I hear that.
卡特
Carter!
你们为什么在庇护所
Why are you guys in the sanctuary?
我们想喝果汁酒
We needed mixers.
你要喝什么
What can I make for you?
不知道
I don't know.
-你做吧 -很好
- House special. - Good.
因为什么都快没了
Because we are running low on everything.
那是麦克斯的T恤吗
Is that Max's T-shirt?
是啊
Yeah.
我穿起来很好看 对吧
It looks good on me, right.
是啊 你从哪拿到的
Yeah, where'd you get it?
他给我的
He gave it to me.
好吧 是我拿的
Okay, fine, I took it.
作为昨晚让他留宿的报酬
It was payment for letting him crash last night.
已经到派对时间了吗
Is it party time already?
麦克斯
Max.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you like a million times.
对不起 我忙着新工作
Sorry, I've been busy at the new job.
在汽修厂为克拉什的叔叔工作
Working for Crash's uncle at the body shop.
麦克斯 你的饮料
Max, your beverage.
给你
There you go.
你好啊
Hey, you.
-最近好吗 -过着洗心革面的
- What's up?- Oh, just living the fascinating life
美妙生活
of a reformed criminal.
谢谢你照顾麦克斯
Thanks for looking after Max.
没事
Yeah, of course.
大家都回来了
Everybody back together.
跟之前一样
Just like old times.
敬往日时光
To old times.
-敬往日时光 -往日时光
- To old times. - Old times.
也敬向前看
And to moving on.
拜托告诉我你车道上的不是警♥察♥
Please tell me those are not cops in your driveway.
你车道上的不是警♥察♥
That's not the cops in your driveway.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
是联调局
It's the FBI.
联调局吗
The FBI?
也好不到哪里去
That doesn't make it any better.
波德 怎么了
Bird, what's going on?
里面的所有人
Everyone inside.
-波德 -离开这里
- Bird? - Exit the premises.
大家快走
Everybody out, now!
-波德 我们不要让你一个人留下 -不行
- Bird, we're not leaving you. - Yes, you are.
-快走 -波德 我要留下来
- Go. - Bird, I'm gonna stay.
我说了大家都走
I said everyone!
我们都不知道这是什么事
Yeah, we don't even know what this is about.
我肯定你不想留下来知道
Yeah, and I'm sure you don't want to stay and find out.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
-卡特 我说了走 -我不走
- Carter, I said leave. - No, I'm not going.
-我能应付 -波德
- I can handle it. - Bird,
你没必要一直都这么勇敢
you don't have to be so brave all the time.
害怕也没关系的
It's okay to be scared.
现在不适合谈论
Yeah, now isn't the time to be discussing
我的情感防御机制
my emotional defense mechanisms.
随便啦 我不走
Okay, fine, whatever, I'm not leaving.
找寻自我
第二季 第四集
巨额抵押贷款欺诈 真的吗
Mass mortgage fraud, really?
这根本不是个词
That's so not even a thing.
波德 你♥爸♥妈呢
Bird, where are your parents?
他们不知道我的动向 我也不知道他们的
They don't keep track of me, I don't keep track of them.
为什么没人接
Why is nobody answering?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
你觉得是谁啊
Who do you think?
我的紧急联络人
My in case of emergency contacts.
我爸妈的律师
My parents' lawyers.
我爸妈匆忙打包好东西跑路时
You know, I thought it was odd when my parents packed up
我觉得很奇怪
and left as quickly as they did.
但他们就是很奇怪
Then again, my parents are odd people.
我只是很难相信
I just have a hard time
他们明知道情况还
believing they would knowingly
留我单独对付联调局
leave me to face the FBI.
等等 他们不会也去扫荡庇护所吧
Wait, you don't think they would clear out the sanctuary, do you?
他们是联调局 想干什么就干什么
They're the FBI, I'm pretty sure they can do what they want.
依然无法接通 你想留言吗
Still no answer, would you like to leave a message?
去他的 不要
Screw this! No!
我不想留言
I don't want to leave a message!
等这一切结束我一定好好疯玩
I'm gonna raise some serious hell when this is over.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我等着看看 确保一切没事
I was just waiting around to make sure everything's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
是没事喽
So is it okay?
联调局想找波德的父母 还要没收他们的一切
The FBI is after Bird's parents and everything they own.
她刚联♥系♥到他们的律师
She just got in touch with their lawyers,
我也不清楚 应该没事吧
so I don't know, it may be okay.
你呢
What about you?
我吗
Me?
如果说警灯闪烁
Well, I'd be lying if I said that flashing lights
一大群执法人员蜂拥而至
and swarms of law enforcement officers
没让我想起不愉快的事 那是骗人
didn't bring back some not-so-fun memories.
如果你需要什么...
Well, if you need anything...
需要什么
Like what, exactly?
随时找我
I'm here for you.
拜拜 克拉什
Bye, Crash.
他俩摔下楼梯都很好笑
They're both really funny to watch fall down the stairs.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
是啊
I know.
剧集 | 寻找卡特(2014) | 导航列表