剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
我本来打算事后去见她
I was gonna see her afterwards,
确保她没事
be sure she was okay.
你很关心她的安全
You were concerned with her welfare?
信不信由你
Believe it or not.
你正在为一级帮派攻击罪
You're serving a seven-year sentence for gang assault
-服七年刑 -我犯罪记录上写着呢
- in the first degree. - It's on my rap sheet.
-这个案子里的受害人男的女的 -女的
- Was the victim in that case a man or a woman? - A woman.
所以你还有攻击女人的前科
So you've even got a history of violence against women.
-反对 -反对什么
- Objection. - To what?
我只是在陈述事实
I'm just stating the facts.
瓦格纳先生
Mr. Wagener,
你杀了艾米·迈尔斯吗
did you kill Amy Meyers?
没有
No.
你那晚去了格拉梅西公园吗
Did you go to Gramercy Park that night?
去了
Yeah.
我等了一个小时 她也没露面
I waited an hour. She never showed.
你没告诉任何人你去了
So you didn't tell anyone you did it,
第二天早上你脸上没有擦伤
you didn't have a scratch on your face the next morning,
也没有目击者
and there's no eyewitness
看到你站在尸体附近
that saw you standing over the body.
没有什么能把你和艾米的死联♥系♥起来
So there's nothing to connect you to Amy's murder?
因为我没有杀她
Because I didn't kill her.
彼得 我...
Peter, I...
听我说 求你了
Just hear me out, please.
有些事情不是你不知道
This is nothing you don't already know,
但是有些事情
but there are certain things
作为直男不会去做
that you just don't do as a straight guy.
你还是个小孩子的时候 有人看到你哭
Someone sees you crying when you're a little kid,
就取笑你 告诉你男孩子不能哭
they laugh at you, tell you boys don't cry.
随着你年纪增长规定越来越多
That list of rules gets longer the older you get.
不能穿粉红色的衣服
Don't wear pink.
不能下厨 除了烤肉可以
Don't cook, unless you're grilling meat.
绝对不能和变性女约会
And definitely don't date a trans woman.
做这些事让你像个同性恋
Somehow, doing those things makes you gay.
彼得 说真的 找你的治疗师去说
Peter, seriously, talk to your therapist.
我找了 从我们开始约会开始
I did. Been talking to her once a week
我每周和她见一次面 但我...
since we started dating, but I just...
我必须大声说出来
I just need to say this out loud.
如果我是同性恋 我愿意首当其冲
If I were gay, I would dive in head first
会做的很棒
and be awesome at it.
但我不是同性恋
But I'm not gay.
天呐 我们能别这样吗
Oh, my God, can we not do this?
小卡 你用了很长的时间考虑变性
Cam, you have had a long time to think about trans stuff.
你能给我一小段时间让我犹豫我是谁吗
Can you just give me a quick "Who am I" moment?
好吧
Okay, fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
和变性女约会好像
Somehow, dating a trans woman
会让你不那么男人
is supposed to make you less of a man.
但这说不通 因为我和你一起的时候
But that doesn't make sense, because when I'm with you,
我感觉更像个男人
I feel like more of a man.
更像我自己
More myself.
变得更好
Better.
这真的不是强加给我的
It wasn't really adding up for me,
我以前从来没必要质疑
and I've never had to question
这些男人准则
any of those rules about being a man before.
我刚到纽约做的第一件事就是
I mean, first thing I did when I got to New York
放了一个烤架在防火梯上
was drag a grill out on my fire escape.
你很喜欢那个烤架
You love that grill.
没错
Yeah.
小卡 只有我们两个人的时候
Cam, when it was just the two of us, I could,
我可以把所有问题抛开
I could push all of those questions aside.
但我想到法庭里那些人...
But when I thought about the people in that courtroom--
法官 法警 速记员...
judge, the court officer, the stenographer--
我很清楚他们会怎么想
I knew exactly what they would think
要是告诉他们我们在约会
if we told them we were dating.
因为六个月以前 我也会
Because six months ago, I would have thought
有那些残酷的想法
the same cruel things.
就是我可能哪里不对
That there is something wrong with me.
有些...没有男子气概
Some... failure of masculinity.
而且当要开庭时
And I run a courtroom.
想到会被别人评判 会被认为缺乏男子气
The idea of being judged and found lacking there,
这些事...
of all places...
让我起不了床
I couldn't get out of bed.
所以你说你病了 也没告诉我
So you called in sick and didn't text me.
因为我很羞愧
Because I was ashamed.
我当了懦夫
I was being a coward.
小卡 我知道我不应该在意
Cam, I know I shouldn't care about what
速记员怎么认为我
some stenographer thinks about me,
但你总不可能一天之内就丢掉
but you can't just, one day, decide to throw out
那些已经在你脑子里
all of those things that have been hardwired
固化的印象
into you since recess.
我吓坏了
I freaked out.
接着你到我家里骂了我一通
Then you came over to my place and you kicked my ass.
我意识到我要么得学着
And I realized that I was gonna have to either learn
放弃那些规则 要么学着放弃你
to live without those rules, or learn to live without you.
结果我发现 这不复杂
Turns out, none of this is actually complicated.
一点都不
At all.
如果你愿意 我希望能与你并肩
If you'll have me, I want to side with you.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
不管身在何处 不管面对谁
No matter where, and no matter who.
今晚有一场受害人♥权♥益筹款活动
There's a victim's rights fundraiser tonight.
我大部分同事都会出席
Most of my office is gonna be there.
当我的伴一起吧
Be my date.
去见我的同事
Meet my people.
不
No.
就...
Uh, just...
就一句"不"吗
just no?
一想到要告诉别人我们在约会
The thought of telling people we're dating was so bad,
你竟然纠结得起不了床吗 彼得
you couldn't get out of bed, Peter?
我听了一点都不好受
That doesn't make me feel great.
我们本可以在
And we could have talked about that
你请假的前一晚或那天早上就好好谈谈
the night before you called in sick, or that morning,
但你却选择消失
but you disappeared.
我该就这样相信以后不会再发生这种事吗
I'm just supposed to trust that that won't happen again?
不
No.
我从没对艾米使用过暴♥力♥ 她并不怕我
I was never violent with Amy. She wasn't scared of me.
-他在说谎 -当然了 陪审团也知道
- He's lying. - Of course he's lying. The jury knows it.
结案陈词时我们重申这一点
And we'll double down on that in our closing.
所以我们结束辩护
So, we rest.
-结束辩护 -结案陈词时我们重点放在罗素
- We rest. - In closings, we make it all about Russo.
盖尔·迈尔斯想让比利坐牢
Gail Meyers wanted Billy in jail.
罗素想筹集活动资金
Russo wanted money for a campaign.
-我们有合理的怀疑 -没错
- We have reasonable doubt. - Totally.
我想作证
I want to testify.
我想告诉陪审团 我没有杀害艾米
I want to tell the jury that I didn't kill Amy,
我亲口对他们说比较好
and I think they need to hear it from me.
-不行 -赛迪 听我说
- No. - Sadie, listen to me.
不行 没用的
No, it won't work.
你会笑得太多 或笑得不够多
You'll smile too much. Or not enough.
你会看起来很忧郁 陪审员就会觉得你有负罪感
You'll look down, and a juror will see that as guilt.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
我知道这是你的决定
I know it's your decision,
你的权利 你的人生
and your right and your life.
但这也是我的人生
But it's my life, too.
我理解你的冲动 比利
I understand the impulse, Billy.
真的 但当你的点数领先时
I do. But when you're ahead on points,
你不需要去拼死一搏
you don't go for the knockout.
我在手术室里时 必须依赖直觉
When I'm in the O.R., I have to rely on instinct.
如果有个孩子在手术中途开始流血
If a kid starts bleeding in the middle of surgery,
我必须在瞬间做出生死攸关的决定
I have a split second to decide what to do; it's life and death.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表