剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
快乐
Happy.
而且单身
And single.
好吧 如果发现了其他信息
Okay, well, let us know if, uh,
及时通知我们
there's anything else that comes up.
好 如果他开始约会其他人或者...
Yeah, if he starts, like, dating someone else or...
你是说候选陪审员
Okay, you-you meant with potential jurors.
了解 好的
Yep. Got it. Okay, cool.
这个我拿走吧
Gonna take this.
-会议结束 -好的
- Good meeting. - That's good...
我们想呈递证据
We'd like to submit into evidence
公诉方从食人癖网站
People's exhibits nine through 20--
二十张照片中 选了九张作为证据
photos taken from the cannibal fetish Web site.
这些照片和本案毫无关系
These photos have no relevance whatsoever to the case.
照片上的东西和我想的一样吗
Is this what I think it is?
如果你认为这是用人屁♥股♥
If you think it's a human butt dressed up
做的复活节火腿 那就没错
like an Easter ham, then yeah.
这个呢
And this?
人手
Male hand.
撒了帕尔马干酪
Parmesan.
法官阁下 这些照片显然是PS的
Your Honor, those pictures are clearly Photoshopped.
我们的委托人并未拍摄
Our client didn't take them, she's not the one
或发布照片 甚至没有证据
who posted them-- there's no evidence
证明她看过这些照片
she's even seen them.
如果他们把照片提交到陪审团
If they're presented to the jury,
陪审团会直接推测
they'll just assume...
她帖子的题目开头是
The title of the thread she started was
-"垂涎欲滴" -好吧
- "Make My Mouth Water!" - Okay.
我同意
I'm gonna agree.
抱歉 我没听清 法官阁下
I'm-I'm sorry, can you repeat that, Your Honor?
我认为他同意我们的观点
I think he said he agrees with us.
-煽动性 -所以您同意我的观点
- ...inflammatory. - So, okay, so you agree with me.
我们可以等等
We can wait.
等他吃完
Let's just wait.
律师
Counselor...
你很清楚这些照片
you know full well these images
有可能造成误导
have the potential to mislead.
这些照片具有煽动性
They're inflammatory.
要我公正无私地说
And, uh, if I'm being candid,
目前我还没看到实际的犯罪证据
thus far I've seen zero evidence of wrongdoing.
我好像没听懂
I'm not sure I'm following.
我来给你指点迷津
Well, then let me shine a light.
你的案子压根没立住脚
I'm still waiting for your case to start.
这些照片也不能用
And it's not gonna start with these.
真是的
I mean, honestly,
我还在吃东西
I'm trying to eat here.
方便说两句吗
A word?
我赶着去法庭 赛迪已经到了
I'm late to court. Sadie's already there.
边走边说吧
Walk with me?
是赛迪的事
It's about Sadie.
在这说吧 我不想让人听见
And we should talk here-- I don't want to be overheard.
这些年
I've seen Sadie
我看赛迪做过很多模拟审判
run a lot of mock trials over the years.
这次有些不一样
Something about this one is different,
更重要
more important,
也更私人
more... personal.
只有我发现了吗
Am I alone in seeing that?
她是赛迪
She's Sadie.
-你知道她就那样 -没错
- You know what she's like. - Exactly.
我就是想说这个
That's my point--
我了解她 所以知道这次不一样
I know her, and this is different.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
你的领带歪了
Your tie is a little bit crooked.
如果你是我丈夫 我会帮你摆正
If you were my husband, I would straighten it.
但如果我走上前 贴身帮你
But it would be really weird, wouldn't it, if I walked over
摆正领带 不是很诡异吗
into your personal space and straightened it for you?
她帮比利摆正领带 这就是你想说的吗
She straightened Billy's tie? That's what you're saying?
不止一次两次 还会帮他拿掉毛衣上的线头
She does it a lot. Or picks lint off his sweater.
那些细微的亲密动作
Small, intimate gestures
我以前也没多想
that I didn't really think anything about
直到她昨天爆发了
until her outburst yesterday.
邦妮 我真的得去法庭了
Bonnie, I really need to get to court.
我就是靠这个吃饭的
This is what I do for a living.
律所付我高薪让我读懂人心
I am paid really well to read people.
她对这案子过于公私不分
She is taking this case so personally,
我本不知道原因 但在回家路上
and I didn't know why, and then I was on my way home
我突然恍然大悟
and I had this... aha moment.
我认为他俩上♥床♥了
I think they're sleeping together.
你刚刚呼了一口气 你的胸起伏了一下
You just... exhaled, and your chest sank a little.
你也有点恍然大悟了 对吗
You're having your own aha moment, aren't you?
你去哪了 我正担心你
Hey. Where were you? I was getting worried.
安检排长队
Security line.
邦妮说我该多微笑
Bonnie said I should smile a lot.
有什么建议
Any advice on how to smile
让人快吐的时候也能笑出来吗
when you feel like you're gonna throw up?
我也想知道
Wish I knew.
你要是知道了 记得告诉我
If you figure it out, let me know.
没事
We're good.
我们准备好了 就这么做
We're ready. This is what we do.
谢谢你们抽空前来
Thank you for your time.
我们会让审查程序尽可能
We hope to make this selection process as painless
简便而快捷
and as quick as possible.
辩护律师 埃利斯女士
Counsel for the defendant, Ms. Ellis?
赛迪·埃利斯 辩护律师
Sadie Ellis for the defense.
尽管公诉方说他们希望这程序
However quick and painless
能够简便又快捷
the People hopes this is,
但我得说 这不会太轻松
I have to tell you, it's not going to be easy.
你们会回答我们的问题 感受我们的评判
Answering our questions, feeling judged
和评估
and evaluated.
我们必须这么做
That's what we have to do.
不过你们也可以评判律师
But you'll be judging us lawyers, too,
如果这让你们舒服些的话
if that's any comfort.
我会尽可能
I will be as tactful
提出措辞得体的问题 但反过来
as I can be with my questions-- in return,
请无视我五分钟前才注意到的
please, try not to notice this spot on my lapel
衣领上的脏东西
I just saw five minutes ago.
我做律师已经有段时间了
Now, I've been doing this a while,
我得提醒你们 我言辞犀利
and I have to warn you, I come on strong.
这一步很重要 所以我会追问
This is a crucial step, so I persist,
深挖 结束时你们可能会讨厌我
I dig, and you may not like me when I'm finished.
我也可能会讨厌自己
Hell, I may not like me when I'm finished.
所以如有冒犯 而我很有可能冒犯你们
So if I offend you-- and I probably will,
毕竟我很少能撑到第二次约会
based on the number of second dates I don't get--
请理解 我不是故意的
please know it is unintentional.
好消息是 我的协理律师是艾伯特·科布
The good news is, my co-counsel is Albert Cobb,
他为人绅士 也是我的朋友
and he is a gentleman and a friend,
我信任他胜过信任我自己
and I trust him more than I trust myself--
所以你们可以放心
so you are in very good hands.
我认为他是想说
Oops. I think he's trying to tell me
我占用了你们太多时间
that I am taking up too much of your time.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢 律师
Thank you, Counsel.
我们开始吧
Shall we proceed?
第二代明尼苏达多项人格测验
The MMPI 2
是一种心理测试
is a psychological test
旨在对受试者
designed to place subjects
进行预先诊断以划分类型
within predetermined diagnostic areas.
例如 有精神病
For example, individuals who demonstrate psychosis
或嗜杀行为的个体通常会得到一致的结果
or homicidal behavior tend to have consistent results.
费伊的测试结果表明
Did Faye's test results place her
-她属于这两类人之一吗 -不
- in either of those categories? - No.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表