剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
Can I ask why?
这样安排比较妥当 他会处理好的
It'll be for the best. He'll do fine.
我已经做过这种手术几百次了
I've done this surgery hundreds of times.
他才做过几次 六次吗
He's done it, what, six?
无意冒犯 是我教他这种手术技术的
All due respect, I taught him the technique.
你的审判快到了 你有很多心事
With your trial coming up, you know, you've got a lot
所以你可以慢慢来 不用着急
on your mind, so take as much time as you need...
我不需要慢慢来 本 我需要工作
I don't need time, Ben. I need to work.
她的家长不希望你为她
Her parents are not comfortable with you
动手术 比利
operating on her, Billy.
我们做手术决定时
Since when do we listen to parents
从什么时候开始要听家长的意见了
when it comes to surgical decisions?
他们的原话是
Their exact words were,
"我们不想要他碰我们的小女儿"
"We don't want him touching our little girl."
所以或许你最好不要参加手术
So, perhaps a leave of absence would be best.
你是在询问我 还是在要求我不参加手术
Are you asking me to step down, or are you telling me to?
抱歉
Sorry.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
- Great. Appreciate it. - Cool.
你刚才是
Did you just...?
对 艾伯特刚才问我
Yeah. Albert was asking,
-所以我就回答了 -可是我不在啊
- so I went ahead and... - Without me?
我想跟他说这个消息 我不想等到
I wanted to give him the information. I wasn't gonna wait
你从贝永回来才跟他说
to tell him till you got back from Bayonne.
是威霍肯
Weehawken.
等等 你怎能这么快回家又来上班
Wait. How did you get home and back so fast?
我在办公室放了一套换洗衣物
I keep a change of clothes in my office.
你也不是完全循规蹈矩嘛
Not so squeaky clean after all.
对吧
Right?
自从你的妻子住进疗养院之后
The truth is you haven't gotten along with either
你跟你的继子女都处得不好
of your stepkids since their mother was admitted
-对吗 -可以这么说
- to the facility, correct? - You could say that.
你认为原因是什么
Why do you suppose that is?
可能是因为
Presumably, it has something to do
我与他们的母亲有性行为
with their mother and me having sex.
你不是容易相处的人 对吧
You're not an easy man to get along with, are you?
你说呢
You tell me.
我会说的 他不容易相处
Well, I'll tell them. He's not.
你的继子女 疗养院
Your stepkids, the facility,
你的律师 你听谁的话
your counsel. Who do you listen to?
反对 与本案无关
Objection, relevance.
反对有效
Sustained.
你听到卡莉的证词了 证词显示
You heard Carly's testimony. It was determined
你的妻子不再有能力表示同意
that your wife no longer has the capacity to consent,
而且你曾同意要遵循医生的指示 对吧
and you agreed to follow doctor's orders, didn't you?
我从未签署任何文件
I never signed anything.
-可是你同意了 -对 但
- But you agreed, though. - Yes, but...
所以你到底为什么要继续
So why on Earth would you continue to have...
因为我爱她
Because I love her!
更重要的是 她也爱我
And more to the point, she loves me.
那对她有益 她很开心
It's good for her. She's happy.
那些时刻 极少极少的时刻
In those moments-- and they're, they're so few--
我们...是相通的
we... connect.
我在慢慢失去她
I'm losing her.
我知道
I know that.
我只想尽可能久得留住她
I'm just trying to hold onto her as long as I can.
尽可能久得留住她
I'm trying to hold on to us as long as I can.
孩子们 我很抱歉
Kids, I am sorry.
我无法想象
I-I just can't even imagine
-这对你们来说多么痛苦 -什么 反对
- how hard this is for you. Wha... O-Objection!
-波特法官 -我永远不会做什么
- Judge Porter... - I-I would never do anything
-伤害她的事情 -法官大人
- in the world to hurt her. - Your Honor.
我也很抱歉我伤害了你们
And I'm sorry that I'm hurting you,
但是你们得相信我
but you just have to believe me.
你们妈妈还认识我
Your mom knows me.
-她还认得我 -法官大人 够了吧
- She knows me. - Your Honor. Seriously.
你不能再说了
You're going to have to stop.
天啊 坐下 马克斯先生
Oh, God. Sit down, Mr. Markes.
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
我得告诫自己
I'm gonna have to admonish myself.
天啊 这太难了
God. This is difficult for me.
我只是非常想我妻子
I just miss my wife so very much.
但是请你们忽略我说的话
But you need to disregard my remarks.
并将内容从记录上移除
A-And strike them from the record.
没有问题了
Nothing further.
马克斯先生
Mr. Markes?
没有问题
No questions at this time.
我知道你刚才的目的是什么
I see what you were doing there.
做得不错
Nice job.
纽约市刑事法庭
怎么了
What's going on?
达瑞尔准备接受协议
Darryl's taking the deal.
我已经告诉地检了
I already spoken to the D.A.
他们会将他和艾丽西娅迁至亚利桑那州
They're relocating him and Alicia to Arizona.
到时候谁给他辩护
Who'd you get to represent him?
我
Me.
我可不想成为抛弃那个孩子的长名单中
I wasn't going to be the latest in a long line of people
最新的一员
who've abandoned that kid.
艾赛亚可能会因此炒了你
Isaiah could fire you for this.
我知道
I know.
那好吧
Okay then.
我和你一起去法庭
I'm going into court with you.
我可不能就这么看着你一个人受苦
I'm not gonna let you hang out to dry.
那真的是别人对我做过的
That is literally the nicest thing
最好的事情了
anybody's ever done for me.
但这是我自己的选择
But this is my choice.
我需要自己去完成
I have to do this on my own.
所以我从学校回来
So I'm coming home from school,
朝华盛顿堡走着
walking up Fort Washington,
我表弟拉菲还有他的朋友凯尔经过
when my cousin, Raffie and one of his friends, Kyle,
要载我一程
roll by and offer me a ride.
我进了车 我们正说着话
I get in and we're just talking,
突然凯尔看到这个叫DJ的走过来
and suddenly Kyle sees this kid DJ walking by.
他叫拉菲慢下来
And he tells Raffie to slow down.
然后他和DJ聊了一会儿
And then he and DJ have some words, and...
然后呢
And then?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
达瑞尔 看着我
Darryl, look at me.
告诉我
Tell me.
拉菲拿出一把枪 然后他对DJ开了枪
Raffie pulled out a gun and he shoots at DJ.
你表弟
Your cousin
拿出一把枪
pulls out a gun?
对
Yeah.
但他射偏了 打到了...
But he misses DJ and it hit the dude...
曼尼·富恩特斯
Mannie Fuentes?
是的
Yeah.
我看到他倒下了
I saw him go down.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我们开走了 大概两分钟后
We drive away and, like, two minutes later,
警♥察♥逮捕了我们
the police arrest us.
你还有什么要说的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to add?
事情发生之前
Right before it happened,
我正在和我表弟说上学的事情
I was talking to my cousin about going to school.
我当时说 "拉菲 你会是个好厨师"
I was saying, "Raffie, you a good cook."
他说"是啊 听起来不错"
And he's like, "Yeah, that sounds cool."
接着他就掏出一把枪 射了一个人
And then he pulls out a gun and shoots someone.
他没必要那么做
He didn't have to do that.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我知道
I know what you're saying.
我以前很喜欢陪审团做决定的时候
Boy, I used to love it when the jury was out.
只需要走进内庭打个盹
Just go to my chambers and take a nap.
-困扰 -担心
- Perplex. - Worry.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表