剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
Yes.
我不得不说 回到监狱
And I... I got to say, being back in prison,
即使是带着访问者证
even with a visitor badge, it's, um...
但是我必须来
But I had to come.
为什么
Because?
在八十年代初
By the early '80s,
我重新考虑了运动 改变了想法
I started having second thoughts about the Movement.
我回家过圣诞节
You know, I went home for Christmas,
想要永远退出RLF运动
looking to leave the RLF for good.
然后门铃响了
Then the doorbell rings.
我起来去应门
I get up to answer it.
是卡洛琳
It's Carolyn.
在我家门口
At my family's doorstep,
在圣诞晚餐的时候
at Christmas dinner.
我告诉过你我想退出
I told you I wanted out.
但是你不让
But you couldn't let me be.
你找上门来
I mean, you-you come into my house,
说动了我的家人
and you charm my family,
然后操控了我
and you manipulate me.
而我当时只是个无知的小孩
I was just a dumb kid!
我只想要做好事 但你改扭曲了我的意图
I just wanted to do good and you twisted that.
六周后
Six weeks later,
我在一辆破旧货车的后面 手里拿着枪
I'm in the back of a beat-up van with a gun in my hand,
正准备去杀人
about to cost a good man his life.
卡洛琳·赖斯会坐在这
Carolyn Rice will come up here
告诉你她是如何改头换面的一堆谎言
and she'll tell you a bunch of lies about how she's reformed.
但是她永远不会改变 她生来如此
But she is never gonna change. She is wired this way.
她很有说服力 她也很危险
She is persuasive, and she is dangerous,
而且她不会接受你的拒绝
and she won't take no for an answer.
彼得 你在这里做什么
Peter. What are you doing here?
我知道监狱附近不会有很多餐厅
Well, I know there's not a ton of restaurants near the prison,
所以我想我至少可以帮你送晚餐过来
so I figured the least I could do is bring you dinner.
还有姜汁汽水
And ginger ale.
还有低糖姜汁汽水
Also diet ginger ale.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
-你去哪儿 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
你开了一个半小时来给我送吃的
You drove an hour and a half to bring me food,
现在你就要回去了
and now you're driving back?
-对啊 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
因为一个约了六次会的对象正在忙假释会时
Because that's what you do for someone you've been on six dates with,
我就应该这么做
who's doing a parole hearing.
等一下
Wait.
我从没和一个 风趣又聪明的人
I've never been on six dates with someone who's nice and funny
约过六次会
and smart and...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to be.
我也不知道
I don't know how to be either.
我可能会吓坏
I might freak out.
我可能会和你睡觉 然后恨你
I might sleep with you and then hate you.
然后我不得不在法庭上见到你
And then I'll have to see you in court,
场面会非常尴尬
and it'll be really awkward.
有可能
You might.
或者你可能被吓坏
Or you might freak out.
的确
I might.
彼得 我很害怕
Peter, I-I'm scared.
我也是
Me, too.
卡洛琳有癌症 而我不能告诉赛迪
Carolyn has cancer, and I can't tell Sadie.
我的天
Oh, God, Cam.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我感觉我每次看着赛迪和艾赛亚时都在撒谎
I feel like I'm lying every time I look at Sadie and Isaiah.
你为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道我可能不应该告诉你
I know I probably shouldn't,
但我不想独自一人背负这个秘密
but I didn't want to know it alone.
另外 你有一张漂亮的脸蛋 而且
Plus, you have a nice face and...
我就想试着相信你
I just want to try to trust you.
你之前想知道我们什么时候会做♥爱♥
You wanted to know when we were gonna have sex?
现在
I think right now.
蒂凡 来看看
Hey, Tiff, check it out.
我能摸到两边的墙 这像个棺材
I can touch both walls. It's like a coffin.
这儿很舒服
Uh, it's cozy.
你说得对 这儿很棒
Ah, you're right. It's awesome.
主要因为这里是我唯一能待着的地方
Because basically the only place I can be is right here.
但我现在不行
Mmm. Yeah, but I-I can't right now.
我非常担心蒂诺的事情
I'm just, I'm really worried about this whole Tino thing.
本来是一个非常简单的案子
What started off as a super simple case
现在却牵连甚广
now has astronomical stakes.
如果他被定罪
If he gets found guilty,
他就必须回到一个他不熟悉
he has to go back to a country he doesn't know,
语言也不通的国家
a language he doesn't speak,
还要抛妻弃子
leaving his wife and child.
如果陪审员知道这个
If a jury knew that,
他们就决不会被定罪
there's no way that they would convict.
那告诉他们
So tell 'em.
不能 规定不给说
I can't. It's not allowed.
好吧 那就让他被定罪吧
Okay, so he gets convicted.
他口袋里有药
He had the drugs in his pocket.
看上去他不是无辜的
It's not like he's innocent.
我的天 你知道你在说什么吗
Oh, my God, do you, do you hear what you're saying?
-怎么了 -这个男人是来找我帮忙的
- What? - This is a man that came to me for help.
他是被警♥察♥抓住的罪犯
He's a criminal who got caught by the cops.
我非常支持让人们有在法庭为自己辩护的权力
Look, I'm all for everyone getting their day in court,
但我不会因为这个人寝食难安
but I wouldn't lose sleep over this guy.
好吧 你就是
Okay, you just...
你 你没理解
you just, you just don't get it.
我不是没理解
I don't not get it.
只是看法不同
I just have a different opinion.
知道吗 不如就
You know what? Let's just, um...
别提这个了
let's just drop this.
好吧
Yeah. Fine.
我压根不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
这该死的"棺材"简直无处可去
There's nowhere to go in this freakin' coffin.
谁需要八个锁啊
And who needs eight locks?
恭敬地说
Respectfully,
表达警♥察♥生命的重要性
sending a message about the lives of police officers,
虽然重要
while important,
却并不是我们来这里的原因
is not why we're here.
因为假释的目的
Because the intent of parole--
事实上 假释的法定授权
indeed, the statutory mandate of parole--
并不在于意义宣导
is not about sending a message.
而在于这三件事
It's about the three R's:
悔改 康复 风险
remorse, rehabilitation and risk.
卡洛琳·赖斯的悔改之心是真的
Carolyn Rice's remorse is real.
她今天会让你们看到的
She'll show you that today.
你们会感受到她远不止康复
You'll get a sense of not only rehabilitation,
而是彻底地改变了
but of transformation.
至于风险
As for risk,
我将以一个问题结束我的陈述
I'll end my statement with a question:
你们真的认为坐在桌子后的那个女人
do you honestly believe the woman sitting at that table
能够对他人造成威胁吗
is a threat to anyone?
法官大人 我们几小时前才注意到
Your Honor, Mr. Pudi only came to our attention
普迪先生
a matter of hours ago.
他在晚上关店门时
Now, he witnessed the robbery
目击了抢劫过程
as he was closing up his bodega for the evening.
再说一遍这证人依然是临时传唤的
Saying it again doesn't make it any less a sandbag.
-你很清楚 -先生们 我听得够多了
- You know that, right? - Gentlemen, I've heard enough.
-太好了 -不是说你
- Good. - Not so much, not for you.
法官大人 如果你任由他传唤这位意料之外
Your Honor, if you're gonna let him call this surprise,
最后时刻出现的所谓证人
last-minute, supposed eyewitness,
我们要求最小化
we want the right to minimize
证人当庭识别嫌犯时的暗示线索
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表