剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
你好 我是卡梅伦·沃思 初次见面
Hi, Cameron Wirth. We haven't officially met yet.
比利·布伦南
Billy Brennan.
很高兴见到你 你好了吗
Good to meet you. You ready?
我马上下去 马上和比利说完
Yeah, I'll be right down, I'm just gonna finish up with Billy.
好的
Okay.
可我还没完呢
I'm not finished, actually.
你太污了
You are dirty.
我得走了
And I have to go.
她爸总打她 她还在学校挨打
Her dad beat her. She got beat up at school, too.
所以当凯文·索卡斯打她的时候
So Kevin Sokas comes at her
她开始反抗
and she's teed up for a fight.
我觉得陪审团会理解这种愤怒
I think the jury would find that reasonable provocation.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得陪审团会看到打斗已经结束了
I think the jury's gonna see that the fight was over.
你怎么还在看那个
Why do you keep looking at that?
一点用都没有
It doesn't get any better.
我想看看这是不是全分辨率的拷贝
I'm just wondering if this is a full-res copy.
快去卡莫迪办公室
Get down to Carmody's office.
对方提出一份协议
There's a deal on the table.
这都是什么
What is that?
酒 小吃
Wine. Snacks.
我来自爱荷华州 我们不敢用酒店迷你吧
I'm from Iowa. We are scared of mini-bars.
你知道一小包
Do you know how much
软心糖豆要卖♥♥多少钱吗
a teensy-weensy bag of jelly beans costs?
我们是一人一间的吧
We did get separate rooms, didn't we?
是的 不过三间房♥是连在一起的
Yeah, I did, but they're all connecting!
我睡中间那间
And I call the middle.
刚和艾伯特通了电♥话♥
I just talked to Albert.
他帮黛利拉达成个协议
He got a deal for Delilah,
缓刑 不用坐牢
probation, no jail time.
太棒了
That's great.
你知道还有个孩子
Hey, did you know there was another kid who died
几年前也在戒毒所死了吗
at the rehab, a couple of years ago?
看到了 显然他的父母庭外和解了
Yeah, I saw that. Apparently, her parents settled.
而且法医对
And the M.E. Report
埃迪的尸检报告也没定论
on Eddie is inconclusive.
给我吧 谢谢
I got it. Thanks. Sorry.
比利·布伦南
是 我在酒店
Yeah, I'm in the hotel.
好吧 汽车旅店
Well, motel.
好的 我得
Mm-hmm. Yeah. I should, um...
我得 好
Um, I should... yeah.
我也是 再见
Me, too. Bye.
我也是 我也是什么
Me, too? Me, too What?
我想你 我爱你
I miss you? I love you?
这是哪种我也是
What kind of Me too we talking about,
给我看看他长什么样
and can I see his picture?
打住 只是个普通朋友
Stop. It was just a friend.
你根本没朋友 你只有艾伯特
You don't have friends. You have Albert,
可你不会和他说我也是
and you don't get all me, too with him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们就这么坐在床单上
I can't believe you guys are sitting on the bedspread.
你们不想活了吗
Do you have a death wish?
但愿你们没碰这的电♥话♥
I hope you didn't touch the telephone
那就是个有绳的厕所
'cause it's basically a toilet with a cord on it.
拿着 我要消灭所有细菌
Here. I'm going to wipe everything down.
你的委托人要坐牢吗
Will there be any jail time?
不 五年缓刑
No, the sentence is five years probation.
不服刑
No jail time.
在二级攻击指控中很常见
Not unusual in a second-degree assault charge.
被告同意了协议
By agreeing to this plea,
即承认有罪 承认她攻击了
the defendant has pled guilty to assaulting Mr. Sokas,
如今仍在医院的索卡斯先生
who's still hospitalized as a result,
禁令会因此生效
so naturally, a restraining order will be in effect...
他死了
He's dead.
索卡斯死了
Sokas is dead.
-发生什么事了 -我不是很清楚
- What's happening? - I'm not too sure.
索卡斯十分钟前在圣丹尼尔医院被宣告死亡
Sokas was pronounced dead at St. Daniel's ten minutes ago.
败血症 也就是血中毒
Septi... Septicemia. Blood poisoning.
他的一个伤口被感染了
One of his wounds became infected.
你怎么... 你早都知道
How did you... You knew about this.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不想在媒体面前说这件事
I didn't want to do this in front of the cameras.
你会在庭上说我影响了陪审团
You'd say in court I poisoned the jury pool.
你本来已经有搜查令了不 对吗
You already have a warrant, don't you?
你在提供认罪协议的时候早都知道了
You had it filled out when you offered this plea.
但你接了这份协议 你们一旦接了
And you took this plea, and when you did,
你的委托人就要宣誓承认
your client admitted under oath
对被害者造成了致命性损伤
to causing the wounds that eventually killed him.
-告诉我发生什么事了 -黛利拉 抱歉
- Tell me what's happening. - Delilah, I'm sorry.
他们如此匆忙准备这份协议就是为了
They hurried up this deal so you'd plead guilty
让你在索卡斯死前认罪
to attacking Sokas before he died.
但法官说我可以走了
But the judge said I'm free to go.
你的被害者现在死了
Your victim's dead now.
你会面临新的指控
New charges.
你因谋杀罪被捕
You're being arrested for murder.
但...
But...
你当然能找到我
Of course you found me.
每个人都欠你人情
Everyone owes you something.
你变漂亮了 莫莉
You're beautiful, Molly.
我叫韩卓 不叫那个名字
Cho Han. Not that other name.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你母亲怎么样了
How's your mother?
她去年过世了
She died last year.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
我在你走之后
I came to Korea three times,
去了韩国三次
you know, after you.
我一直没找到她 也没找到你
I could never find her... or you.
她不信任你 你来这做什么
She didn't trust you. Why are you here?
来看你 了解一下你的生活
To see you. To hear about your life.
我对你一无所知了 我之前对你很了解的
I know nothing about you. I used to know everything.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
有孩子吗
Children?
两个孩子 一个十三岁 一个八岁
Two. Thirteen and eight.
有照片吗 我...
Do you have pictures I...
他们不是你的孙子孙女
They're not your grandchildren.
不 我只是看看
No, just to see them, that's all.
你觉得我该给你看的吗
Do you think I owe you that?
你觉得我忘了你之前是怎么用我照片的吗
Do you think I've forgotten how you used photos of me?
杂♥志♥里的韩国小女孩
The little Korean girl in the magazines,
每张照片的边边角角都有我
at the edge of every picture
你在向选民展示你有多么广阔的胸襟
to show the voters what a big heart you had?
我爱你...
I loved you...
无论你现在怎么想 你也爱我
and you loved me, whatever you think now.
我很高兴你有了他们 你自己的家庭
I'm just glad you have them, a family of your own,
一个看起来和你很像的家庭
a family that looks like you.
我知道这是你一直想要的
It's what you always wanted, I know.
那是昆 那是纳莉
That's Kwan and that's Nari.
他们很可爱
They're beautiful.
纳莉很像你
She's like you, Nari.
你也会做那个表情 看到了吗
Oh, you had that look, see?
你不是我妈 你知道的
You're not my mother, you know.
但我曾经是 不是吗
But I was, wasn't I?
你能认我这个妈 哪怕只是一小会吗
Can you at least admit that for a while I was your mother?
我真的很爱你
And I really loved you,
你也爱我
and you loved me.
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 纳莉... 卓
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表