剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
每个人都值得有力的辩护
everyone deserves a vigorous defense,
我很高兴你做到了
and I'm thrilled that you're providing one.
我甚至很高兴能出庭作证
I'm even happy to be here testifying.
我在询问你起诉的时间
I was asking about the timing of the prosecution.
不
No.
你在暗示我和盖尔·迈尔斯之间
You were implying that there was a quid pro quo
存在交换条件
between me and Gail Meyers.
事实并非如此
There was no such thing.
但你承认你收到了那笔捐赠
But you admit that you received the donation...
在我上任之后
And after I assumed office,
为了避免不当行为
to avoid even the appearance of impropriety,
一个独♥立♥的高级公诉人
an independent senior prosecutor
被派来提出了一个关于
was assigned to make a recommendation
是否起诉布伦南先生的建议
about whether or not to prosecute Dr. Brennan.
我只是同意了他的建议而已
I simply followed his recommendation.
-卡尔文·费雷蒂 -是的
- Calvin Ferretti. - Yes.
一位因被发现篡改证据
An A.D.A. Who was suspended from practicing the law
而被吊销法律从业资格的
when it was discovered that he had been
助检官
tampering with evidence.
没错
That's right.
让我声明清楚
And let me be clear here.
对于地检署的专业和廉正
I had the highest expectations
没人比我要求更高
of professionalism and integrity in my office.
在我发现他的违法行为的当天
The day that I found out about his illegal behavior,
我就立刻辞退了他
I terminated his employment immediately.
但是你承认你选来检查案子的人
But you admit that the person you handpicked to examine the case,
那个推荐起诉比利·布伦南的人
the man who recommended Billy Brennan be prosecuted
是腐♥败♥的
was corrupt.
我不想给你
I hate to throw cold water
精心策划的阴谋论浇冷水
on your carefully crafted conspiracy theory...
但是助检官费雷蒂是被重案组组长
...but A.D.A. Ferretti was selected for this investigation
选来调查这起案件的
by the head of Major Crimes.
与我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
正如我所说
As I said,
我尽量地回避此案
I kept myself out of this
就是为了防止你在这里
precisely so you couldn't come in here
展示你非凡的想象力
and peddle your outlandish fantasies.
现在 还有别的事情吗
Now, is there anything else?
伯里斯小姐 要交叉盘问吗
Cross-examination, Ms. Burris?
我觉得地方检察官说得很好
I think the district attorney has done just fine.
瞧你 彻底洗心革面了
Look at you, huh? All legit.
我觉得自己像个自豪的老爸
I feel like a proud papa.
你知道他们在这管他叫什么吗
You know what they called him in here?
我很想知道
I can't wait to find out.
你不用说的这么详细...
Art, you don't have to get into...
"没问题先生"
"Gotcha Man."
例如 你需要任何东西
As in, you need anything--
烟 电♥话♥ 不管你需要什么...
smokes, phones, whatever you got to score...
我们没有那么多时间
We actually don't have a ton of time.
他会说"没问题" 你就能拿到东西
He would just say, "Gotcha," and you'd have it, just like that.
来说案子吧
So, your case.
好吧 来说这个吧 律师先生
Oh, yeah. Well, let's, uh, get down to it, Counselor.
我们提出的辩护基于一个
So, the brief we filed is based on case law
一百多年前发生的案子
that's over a hundred years old.
但它仍然有效
Yeah, but it still works.
这就是计划 或是机会吧
That's the plan-- the hope, anyway.
我们要做的辩词是
The argument we're making is that
你应该被判犯有三♥级♥入室盗窃罪
you should've been convicted of burglary in the third degree,
那代表着三年以上刑期
which carries a minimum of three years.
你已经服了三年半...
You've already served three and a half...
我把判决搞到三♥级♥
I get it knocked down to third degree,
就能出去 就能看到我的孩子们
I get out, get to see my kids.
吃顿像样的大餐了
eat a decent meal.
你吃的肯定很不错 对吧
You're eating like a king, huh?
是的 我吃的还行
Yeah, I eat all right.
你每天睡的床垫也很舒服吧
You got a comfortable mattress?
没错 挺好的
Yeah, it's good.
你知道我最想念什么吗 外面的
Know what I miss the most, on the outside, I mean?
和孩子们在宽敞的庭院里玩
Hanging out in the yard with the kids,
踩着绿草地
green grass under my feet.
那我们明天就上法庭
Then let's go to court tomorrow,
你就能踩到草地了
get you that grass under your feet.
你知道我戒酒了吗
You know I'm sober?
已经12年了
12 years now.
我以前过得很糟糕
I made a mess of my life.
甚至毁了我弟弟的婚礼
Even ruined my brother's wedding.
喝多了 大闹了一场
Got drunk and created a scene--
吵着说我讨厌他老婆 她是个蠢货
yelling that I hated his wife, she was an idiot.
他们甚至说我觉得她长了张狗脸
They even threw in that I thought she had a dog face.
因为她真的长了张狗脸
Because she does have a dog face.
但那样说还是不太好
But still, not nice.
时间流逝 我弟弟走出来了
With time, my brother got over it,
但你知道最大的奇迹是什么吗
but you know the real miracle?
狗脸也原谅我了
Dog Face forgave me.
抱歉
Sorry.
这和我无关
None of my beeswax.
我只是很容易被原谅感动
I'm just a sucker for forgiveness.
艾伦
Alan?
艾伦 艾伦
Alan. Alan!
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我为什么要在一个停车场见你
Why am I meeting you in a parking garage?
感觉像是电影《总统班底》的场景
I feel like I'm in All the President's Men.
我不希望别人看到我们俩
I didn't want anyone to see us.
怎么回事 艾伦
What the hell, Alan?
罗素假仁假义的行为让我恶心
Russo's holier-than-thou act made me want to puke.
她胆小又沉迷政♥治♥
She's craven and political,
最恶劣的是 她在费雷蒂起诉这件事上
and worst of all, she perjured herself
做了伪证
on how Ferretti caught the case.
她亲自下令重开了布伦南的案子
She personally ordered the re-investigation of the Brennan case.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为是我被派去做这件事
Because I was assigned to do it.
是我做了保密提议
I made a confidential recommendation
让案子不要递交给大陪审团
that they not present the case to the grand jury.
然后我就又被打回去做简单的案子
Next thing I know, I'm back on the simple-felony beat,
而费雷蒂拿到了布伦南的案子
and Ferretti has the Brennan case.
你认为证据还不够确凿吗
You didn't think there was enough evidence to move forward?
我不知道布伦南杀没杀人
Look, I don't know if Brennan did it,
但我知道有大量的证据
but I do know that there is plenty of evidence
表明罗素要钉死就是布伦南干的
suggesting that Russo decided that's the narrative.
任何东西不符合罗素的判断
And anything that doesn't fit that narrative
都得被压下去
needs to be suppressed.
比如
Like what?
有一份警♥察♥报告
It's a police report
是原始调查中的
from the initial investigation.
我们还有一个嫌疑人
We had an alternate suspect,
警♥察♥很早前就问过的 叫伊莱·瓦格纳
a guy that the cops questioned way back when: Eli Wagener.
他是街区里另一个学校的孩子
He was a kid from another school in the neighborhood,
低级的毒贩
low-level drug dealer.
他说他和艾米是朋友
He claims that he and Amy were friends.
你记得我们送过去的一箱箱材料吗
You remember the boxes of discovery we sent over?
加尔文忽视了那些
Calvin left that out.
你说是罗素叫他那么做的吗
Are you saying Russo told him to?
我是说罗素不想让你们知道
I'm saying that it seems Russo didn't want you to know
还有一个嫌疑人你可以拿来做文章
there was an alternate suspect you could use as a plan "B."
我要一份大♥比♥萨
Yeah, I'd like a large pizza, please.
一半不放料 一半要意大利辣香肠
Half plain, half pepperoni.
我
Um, I'd...
我等会再打给你吧 谢谢了
I got to call you back, thanks.
我在柜子后面
I was looking for
找我那双棕色靴子 然后...
my brown boots in the back of the closet, and...
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表