剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
卡拉比先生开车撞向米尔斯先生的行为
Mr. Kalabi evinced a depraved indifference to human life
都表现了他对生命的漠不关心
when he ran over Mr. Mills.
他应该为他的鲁莽承担责任
He should be held accountable for his recklessness,
正如米尔斯先生
just as surely as Mr. Mills
也为他的抢劫行为承担了责任
is being held accountable for his robbery.
想象一个你能随意杀人
Imagine a world where you can kill a man
不需要担心受到指控的世界
with no fear of being prosecuted,
一个政♥府♥软弱无能的世界
a place where the government is so weak,
法律与其说是规则
that the rule of law is not so much a rule
还不如说是建议
as a half-hearted suggestion.
那个地方就是叙利亚
That's Syria,
逃离了那个世界
and escaping that world
塔里克·卡拉比来到这里
is what brought Tariq Kalabi here,
这个法律与正义真实存在的地方
a place where law and justice are real.
但别误会
But make no mistake about it,
如果我们不按规则行事 不尽己责
it doesn't work if we don't play by the rules,
这就无法实现
if we don't do our jobs.
马克斯先生做好了他的本分
Mr. Markes did his.
我也是
I did mine.
现在轮到你们了
It's time for you to do your job.
你们是否相信卡拉比先生是一个义警
Do you believe that Mr. Kalabi is a vigilante,
将他的出租车当作武器 寻求报复
out there using his cab as a weapon to seek vengeance?
拜托
Come on.
难道你们看不出来
Isn't it clear that this is a man
这个男人只是想要在他热爱的新国度
who was seeking to do the right thing
做正确的事吗
in a new country that he loves?
你们扪心自问
You have to ask yourselves,
"我想住在一个
"Do I want to live in a world
见义勇为的人会对有需要的人
where Good Samaritans come to the aid
伸出援手的世界吗"
of those in need?"
在这个世界 我们每个人
A world where we, each of us,
都会站出来保护彼此
will step up to protect one another.
我知道卡拉比先生的立场
I know where Mr. Kalabi stands.
我知道我自己的立场
I know where I stand.
你们的裁定将表明你们的立场
Your verdict will tell us where you stand.
-你真难搞 -你也是
- You're not easy. - Neither are you.
他们希望你回家
They want you home.
你觉得我有机会吗
You think I have a shot?
是的
I do.
艾赛亚和赛迪从未说过
Isaiah and Sadie never said
我是个糟糕的母亲
I was a terrible mother.
我不认为你是个糟糕的母亲
I don't think you're a terrible mother,
澄清一下
for the record.
我很庆幸有你在她身边
I'm glad she has you.
还有艾伯特 艾赛亚和那个男人
And-and Albert and Isaiah and the guy.
我能看出来
I can tell
你对我隐瞒了他的一些事
you know more about him than you're telling.
我欣赏你这样
I like that.
你能保密
You can keep a secret.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你才是我的律师 小卡
You're my lawyer, Cam.
他们不是
Not them.
只有你
Just you.
我想我能做得到
I think I can make that work.
你别告诉赛迪和艾赛亚
Sadie and Isaiah don't need to know
我接下来要说的事
what I'm about to tell you.
我死前需要躺在她的身边
I need to lay next to her in bed before I die.
感受她的重量
Feel her weight against me.
困倦而舒适
Sleepy and cozy.
我要在剩余的时间里
I need to be a mother again
重新当一个母亲
for the time that I have left.
我不明白...
I don't understand what...
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
预后不乐观
It's not a great prognosis.
你得告诉他们 他们必须知道
You-you have to tell them. They need to know.
不 她终于找到幸福
No. She's finally happy.
她不能知道 我不能再次毁掉她的人生
She can't know-- I can't ruin her life again.
艾赛亚 他会...
Isaiah, he would...
他会想救我 他救不了
He'll want to save me. He can't.
卡洛琳
Carolyn...
把我弄出去
Get me out.
让我有时间和我爱的人在一起
Give me some time with the people I love.
"一个冬天的早晨
"One winter morning,
彼得醒来 看向窗外
"Peter woke up and looked out the window.
原来晚上下了雪
"Snow had fallen during the night.
触目所及之处
"It covered everything
皆被大雪覆盖"
as far as the eye could see"
求你了 小卡
Please, Cam.
拜托了
Please.
就这样
That's it.
我去提申请
I'll file these.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你同意给我们...
For agreeing to give us the...
抱歉
Sorry.
再见 迪兰
Good-bye, Dylan.
对于一级鲁莽袭击罪名
As to the charge of reckless assault in the first degree,
陪审团如何裁决
how does the jury find?
无罪
Not guilty.
谢谢你们的服务
Thank you for your service.
休庭
This court's adjourned.
-恭喜 -谢谢 科布先生 太谢谢了
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much, Mr. Cobb. Thank you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
艾伯特
Albert.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该...
I-I shouldn't have...
我当时没考虑清楚...
I wasn't thinking straight when I...
-你不必... -我必须说
- You don't have to... - Yeah, I do.
我最近过得很不顺
It's been a really rough stretch for me lately.
我最近水平下降了 但这不是借口
Okay, I've been slipping up, and this isn't an excuse,
但狼疮使我... 我一直很疲劳
but the lupus is just... I'm tired all the time,
总是没准备好
and I-I never feel prepared.
艾伦 我赢得光明正大
Come on, Alan, I beat you fair and square.
鲁索可能真的会解雇我 艾伯特
Russo really might fire me, Albert.
她不会解雇你的
She's not gonna fire you.
如果我丢了工作 我已处在水深火热中
And if I don't have a job-- I'm underwater as it is.
-我和丽莎刚买♥♥了房♥子 -艾伦
- And Lisa and I, we just bought a new place. - Alan...
我知道自己很可悲 但我想解释清楚
I know I sound pathetic, but I'm just trying to explain.
-艾伦 -我想说的是
- Alan... - What I'm saying is
我 我当时迫切需要一场胜利
that I just-- I needed a win.
我问你时 不知为何
So for some reason when I asked you...
我就是觉得自己有理
it just made sense in my head, man.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
- You done? - Yeah.
你的水平没有下降
You're not slipping.
我喜欢在法庭上和你较量
I love going against you in the courtroom.
知道为什么吗 因为你很厉害
You know why? You're good.
你迫使我拼尽全力
You make me fight for it.
大家都很怕要在法庭上面对你
People are terrified of going up against you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
比如有谁 赛迪吗
Like who? Sadie?
她害怕和我较量吗
Is she terrified of going against me?
她晚上都怕得睡不着
Keeps her awake at night.
我保证不会再这样了
It'll never happen again, man.
我知道
I know it won't.
我用安东尼·戴维斯和你换克里斯·保罗
I'll give you Anthony Davis for Chris Paul.
不了 你留着安东尼·戴维斯吧
No, you keep Anthony Davis.
你需要他
You need him.
坚持住 艾伦
Hang in there, Alan.
尼克 尼克
Nick. Nick.
-尼克 -怎么了
- Nick! - What?
她试图自杀
She tried to kill herself.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表