剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
每两年
Every two years,
我都要去和同一个假释委员会
I go before the same parole board
告诉他们我有多抱歉
and tell them how sorry I am.
很显然你做得不对
Obviously, you are not doing it right.
艾赛亚是我的律师 不是你
Isaiah is my lawyer, not you.
母亲 你认为是我杀了艾米吗
Mother, do you think that I killed Amy?
是的 但你是我儿子 这无所谓
Yes, but you're my son and it doesn't matter.
很抱歉我怀疑了你 我们能重新开始吗
I'm sorry I doubted you. Can we start fresh?
从头开始
Clean slate.
我跟地方检察官见面了
I met with the D.A.
他们有了新的目击证人 你认识她
They have a new witness. Do you know her?
她是我姐妹
She's my sister.
跟你说了 你去买♥♥百吉饼的话我会很感激的
Told you I'd be grateful if you went out for bagels.
我都想要再去一次了
Well, I can't wait to go out again.
艾赛亚给我打电♥话♥了
Isaiah's calling me.
艾赛亚·罗思
来电
星期天的 他要做什么
What could he possibly want on a Sunday?
不知道 一般来说我会接电♥话♥一探究竟
I don't know, typically, I would answer the phone and find out.
现在可不是一般情况
Well, there's nothing typical going on here.
你说得对
You're right.
今天是星期天 是休息的日子
It's Sunday, it's a day of rest.
是的 不过我们还是别休息了
Yeah, except, let's not rest.
你可真...
You're very...
-一心一意 -是的
- Single-minded? - Yeah.
我知道 这是我最好的优点了
I know, it's my best quality.
但是 或许我应该给他打回去
But, maybe I should call him back,
因为他可能有你妹妹的一些信息
'cause he may have some information about your sister.
我妹妹
My sister?
那案子
The case?
你能找个好点的扫兴由头吗
Could you come up with a better mood killer?
好的
Yeah.
但我的确很困扰
It's bothering me, though.
他们为什么让她大老远地从韩国飞过来
Why would they fly her all the way here from Korea?
她会说什么
I mean, what's she gonna say?
我不知道 赛迪
I don't know, Sadie,
我已经二十五年没见过莫莉了
it's been 25 years since I've seen Molly.
没通信 没打电♥话♥ 什么联络都没有
No letters, no phone calls, nothing.
就好像从来都没领养过她
It's like the adoption didn't even happen.
她以前是艾米的朋友 对吗
She was Amy's friend, though, right?
他们是想暗中加上传闻证据吗 不行
If they try to sneak hearsay evidence in... no.
应该是性格之类的 但我们有办法搞定这个
It'll be character stuff, but we'll head that off.
我们本来是计划一起过一天的
We were gonna give ourselves a day.
一整天 二人世界
A whole day, just us.
这就是我们的世界啊
This is us.
这个案子 你的妹妹
The case, your sister,
艾赛亚的电♥话♥ 这就是我们的世界
Isaiah calling me, it's all us.
成为外科医生之前首先要学会的几件事情之一
One of the first things you learn when you become a surgeon
就是如何隔离思维
is how to compartmentalize.
比如 你在手术的时候
Like, if you were in surgery
你却在想着退税的事情 孩子可能就死了
and you were thinking about your tax returns, a kid might die.
好吧 凭心而论 让你免受牢狱之灾
Okay, but to be fair, keeping you out of prison?
这跟退税可不一样
It's not the same as tax returns.
好吧 那这样吧 一旦解开一粒扣子
Okay, how about this: if so much as a button is undone
或者脱掉一只袜子
or a sock is off,
我们就不谈这个案子
then we don't talk about the case.
当它不存在
It doesn't exist.
我们在一个与世隔绝的小岛上
We are alone on a deserted island.
没有律师 没有被告
No lawyer, no defendant.
只有我们两个
Just two people.
艾赛亚·罗思
来电
好吧
Okay.
我们在一个没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的与世隔绝的小岛上
We're on a deserted island where there is no cell reception.
什么信♥号♥♥都没有
At all.
扣子就要解开了
Buttons are coming undone.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
彼得 你在这干什么
Peter, what are you doing here?
我没给过你我公♥寓♥的地址
At my apartment that I didn't give you the address to.
我来送礼的 凯文·索卡斯进医院了
I come bearing gifts, news: Kevin Sokas is in the hospital,
被刀刺伤 正在治疗
recovering from stab wounds.
谁 那个棒球运动员
Who, the baseball player?
纽约的骄傲 中场手
Pride of New York. Center fielder.
昨晚有个女人在一家酒吧门前的街上捅了他
Some woman stabbed him outside the front of a bar last night.
这案子沸沸扬扬 关注度很高
A big noisy case, lots of publicity.
我以为你会感兴趣
Thought you might like it.
我们不能主动追客户 你知道的
We can't chase clients, you know that.
你说得对 馊主意
You're right, bad idea.
西尔维娅·里维拉法律项目是2002年8月
成立于纽约的法律援助组织
为变性人 双性人及性别不适者提供帮助
我听说她向西尔维娅·里维拉法律项目求助了
I hear she reached out to the Sylvia Rivera Law Project.
他们会和她联络
They'll hook her up.
等下 西尔维娅·里维拉法律项目
Wait, SRLP?
那个女人是变性人吗
Is this woman trans?
是的 我猜应该是 有什么特别的吗
Oh, yeah, I guess she is. Does that make a difference?
没有 可能 有吧
No. Maybe. Yes.
那个项目的人知道我
They know me at SRLP,
我得过去一趟
I got to get down there.
房♥子不错
Hey, nice place.
谢谢 我得走了
Thanks. Got to go.
这个
Um, that was...
我要出门 你在门口 条件反射
I was going to leave, you were in the doorway. Reflex.
就好像你打工作电♥话♥
It's like when you're on a business call
正要挂断的时候意外脱口而出
and you go to hang up and accidentally say
"爱你"而不是"再见"
"Love you" instead of "Good-bye".
当然
Absolutely.
提醒我晚些时候给你打电♥话♥
Remind me to call you later.
我的儿子 埃迪
My son, Eddie,
在跟毒瘾的斗争中失败了
lost his battle to drug addiction.
享年十九岁
19 years old.
我和我的爱人
My wife and I,
这些年来尝试着去拯救他
we tried for years to save him,
但是我们失败了
but we failed.
也许世上有爱之深责之切
Maybe there is such a thing as tough love.
但我知道一件事
But one thing I do know:
无法磨灭的内疚是存在的
there is tough guilt.
你好 我是蒂凡尼·西蒙
Hi, I'm, um, Tiffany Simon.
我来这个社区比较晚
I'm relatively new to the congregation.
我刚搬来这里的时候埃迪人特别好
Eddie was so great when I first moved here.
他帮我安装了电视
He helped me install my TV,
而且是免费装的
and he did it for free.
倒也不算免费 他把我的饼干都吃掉了
Well, not for free. He ate all of my cookies.
请二位节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我表哥也死于毒瘾
I lost a cousin to addiction and...
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不过 悼词真的特别感人
Anyway, um, it was a really beautiful eulogy.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说死因并不是吸毒过量
They said it wasn't an overdose.
-他们说是自杀 -康妮
- They're saying it was suicide. - Connie.
他是绝对不会那样做的
He would never do that.
是谁说自杀的
Who said it was suicide?
我们把他送去的戒毒康复中心
The rehab we sent him to.
他在康复机构里吸毒过量
He OD'd at the rehab facility?
可是他从哪弄到的毒品呢
But where did he get the drugs?
康复中心的药房♥
The rehab pharmacy.
他们有法律义务保证药房♥全天候封锁
They had a legal obligation to keep it locked at all times.
他闯进去的
He broke in.
那当然了 他是有毒瘾的人
Of course he did, he's an addict.
他们本应采取更好的防护措施
They should have had better protection in place.
他们只要说这是自杀
And by saying it's suicide,
就可以把责任推给他
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表