剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
一想到要在监狱里
And the idea of going to jail
待上25年我就特别紧张
for 25 years makes me really nervous.
我们讨论过的那个协议还可以谈
The deal we discussed is still on the table.
两年 一年半之后就可以申请假释了
Two years. You'd be eligible for parole in 18 months.
等等 第一修正案保证言论自♥由♥
Wait. The First Amendment guarantees freedom of speech.
确实 我认为我们能赢
It does, and I think we can win this.
为了证明合谋谋杀罪
In order to prove conspiracy to commit murder,
他们需要有明确可推断犯罪行为
they need an overt act.
没有过激行为
There is no overt act.
但我确实带了布朗尼蛋糕来让我的同事们长膘
Well, I did bring those brownies in to fatten up my co-workers.
开玩笑的
Joke.
所以我们不会让你上法庭的
And that's why we're not putting you on the stand.
第五大道站
他会把他的兵从E2移到E4
He's gonna move his pawn from E2 to E4.
你会把兵移到F3来应对
You'll counter by moving your pawn to F3.
接着他会把皇后移到F5
Then he'll move his queen to F5,
-指望你把兵移到G5 -我不会的
- hoping you'll move your pawn to G5. - I won't.
-你会的 -不 我不会
- You will. - No, I won't.
这不是第一次了 伙计 你会的
This isn't my first rodeo, buddy. You will.
你会把兵从G7移到G5
You'll move Mr. G7 to G5,
他就会把皇后移到H5
then he'll move his queen to H5,
然后你就被将死了 你就输了
and that, my friend, will be checkmate. You lose.
所以不要自讨苦吃了
Save yourself the embarrassment
现在就认输吧
and just bow out now.
我从木兰烘焙店
I bought some yummy cookies
带了些美味的饼干
from Magnolia Bakery.
拿着 吃块美味饼干吧 让我们单独谈谈
Here. Have a yummy cookie and give us a minute.
你毁了我的兴致
You're ruining my fun.
很好 娱乐时间结束了
Good. Fun time is over.
回来工作吧
Come back to work.
我这次可能不会回去了
I may not come back this time.
你每次都这么说
You always say that.
我在考虑在州北部买♥♥些地
Well, I've been thinking about buying some land upstate
种甘蓝
and growing kale.
现今所有人都吃甘蓝
Everyone's eating kale these days.
我就讨厌甘蓝 而你也不会离开纽约
I hate kale, and you're not leaving the city.
你在别的地方都无所适从
You can't exist anywhere else.
我本来真的以为这次你妈能出来
I really thought we'd get your mom out this time.
我也是
I did, too.
美味饼干
Yummy cookie?
听说你输掉了模拟审判
I heard you lost the mock trial.
还呵斥了陪审团
Snapping at juries?
这可不像你 赛迪
That's not like you, Sadie.
你在这个案子里倾注了太多个人情感
You're taking this case too personally.
有什么想要告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
没有 我没事
No. I'm fine.
快点回来
Come back soon.
你和费伊·戴维斯有多熟
How well do you know Faye Davies?
不太熟 我们一起在纽约公共图书馆
Uh, not well. We work together at the research division
研究部工作
of the New York Public Library.
我们用同一个工位 同一台电脑
We work at the same station, share a computer.
你能告诉法庭
Can you tell the court
2016年7月6日你坐到你们的共用电脑前
what happened when you sat down to that shared computer
之后发生了什么吗
on July 6, 2016?
那时我刚来换班
It was the beginning of my shift.
我登录了我的电脑
I went to go log into my computer
意识到费伊的账号♥还没有退出
when I realized that Faye had not yet logged off.
-那个网站还开着 -什么网站
- The Web site was still up. - What Web site?
那网站叫食人爱好者互联会
It's called Cannibal Fetish Connections.
网友可以在这个网站上
It's a Web site for people
幻想
who fantasize about...
吃人
...eating other people.
是这个网站吗
Is this the Web site?
就是这个
That's the one.
今日主菜
原材料其人
你做了什么
What did you do?
那一切看起来都像是个笑话
Well, it all seemed like a joke,
所以我开始四处浏览 寻找笑点
so I started digging around, looking for the punch line.
结果我就发现了留言板
That's when I found the message board.
我注意到了是因为我的名字在上面
It caught my eye because my name was on it,
上面还有一些图书馆其他职员的名字
along with some of the other workers at the library.
我们都有评分和描述
We all had ratings and descriptions.
你能告诉法庭她对你的描述吗
Can you tell the court how you were described?
她说我胖得非常美味
She said that I was deliciously plump.
而且鉴于我的皮肤最近没有什么晒太阳
And that since my skin had not seen much sun recently,
我吃起来会...很脆
I would... crisp nicely.
我被当作了主菜
I was considered a main course.
他倒是希望自己是主菜
He wishes he was a main course.
闻起来很好吃
Smells amazing in here.
说到好吃...
Speaking of amazing...
这是从农民市场买♥♥来的樱桃派
Cherry pie from the farmers' market.
看看这外皮 简直完美 我不买♥♥不行
Look at that crust. It's perfection. I had no choice.
我知道今天的事很糟心
I know today sucked,
但我真的不太担心
but I'm really not worried about it.
模拟陪审团都很愚蠢
Mock juries are stupid.
不过是邦妮去新泽西一家奥特莱斯
Bonnie went to an outlet mall in New Jersey
随便找来的12个闲得慌的人
and picked 12 random people who had nothing better to do.
陪审团不就是这样的吗 赛迪
That's what juries are, Sadie.
随便找的12个人
They're 12 random people, right?
说真的 你不需要担心
Really, you shouldn't be worrying about this.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
显然 合理怀疑这招没用
Obviously, reasonable doubt isn't working.
我们明天会和邦妮谈 了解一下反馈
We'll talk to Bonnie tomorrow and get the feedback,
但我感觉良好
but I feel good.
真的 会没事的
Seriously, it's gonna be fine.
别再说会没事的了 并不会没事的
Stop saying it's gonna be fine! It's not gonna be fine.
我余生可能都要在监狱里度过了
I might spend the rest of my life in jail!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会清理干净的
I'll clean it up.
我很害怕 我真的害怕
I'm scared. I'm really scared.
没事了
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
那么爱你
So much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
疑是疑非
第一季 第九集
-居高临下 -是的
- Condescending? - Yes.
陪审团觉得我居高临下
The jurors found me condescending?
一部分人
Some of them.
哪些
Which ones?
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
重点是 你过于相信比利是无辜的
The point is, you are so convinced of Billy's innocence,
以致让人觉得傲慢
you seem arrogant.
我怎么不知道相信我委托人的无辜
I didn't realize that believing my client
是件坏事
is innocent was such a bad thing.
刚刚那样就有点居高临下
That was a little condescending.
陪审团对我怎么评价
What did the jurors say about me?
艾伯特 陪审团觉得你很和善
Albert, the jurors thought you were kind,
深思熟虑并且容易接近
thoughtful and relatable.
真好 谢谢
That's nice. Thank you.
你确定 我倒觉得他自以为是 难以忍♥受
Are you sure? 'Cause I find him to be smug and unbearable.
邦妮 她就是在居高临下 让她别这样
Bonnie, she's being condescending. Make her stop.
我觉得你们俩最应该做的
I think the best thing you two can do
是打友情牌
is play up your friendship.
所以我们要戴同款挂坠吗
Oh, should we wear matching lockets?
我只是说
I'm just saying,
如果艾伯特喜欢你 那陪审团也会喜欢你
if Albert likes you, the jury will like you.
如果他们喜欢你们俩 他们就会喜欢比利
And if they like the two of you, they'll like Billy.
陪审团也想喜欢比利
The jury wants to like Billy.
我们得塑造他的和善形象
We need to play up his kindness.
模拟陪审团问的最多的问题是
The most common question the mock jurors asked was:
如果比利是无辜的 那控方为什么要起诉他
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表