剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
你不应该现在发现它的
Yeah, that's-- You're not supposed to find that now.
那是
That's...
如果输了 你才应该看到的
If I lose, that's when you're supposed to see that.
-不会输的 -我知道
- You're not gonna lose. - I know.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just...
我希望你能有一些东西 看到就能想起我
I wanted you to have some reminders of me.
我不需要东西 我有你
I don't need reminders. I'll have you.
赛迪 我
Sadie, I...
-谁 -是我
- Yeah? - It's me.
我会打开它的 但我要和你一起打开
I am gonna open that, but I'm gonna open it with you
就在我们胜利的那个晚上
the night we win.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你好
Hey.
有龙舌兰酒吗
You got any tequila?
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要一些龙舌兰酒
What's going on is I need tequila,
-你也需要的 -你吓到我了
- and so do you. - Now you're scaring me.
喝了吧
Drink it.
我想我知道谁杀了艾米了
I think I know who killed Amy.
我们不知道伊莱·瓦格纳会说出什么 不能传讯他
We can't call Eli Wagener without knowing what he's gonna say.
他会说出警♥察♥记录里的那些东西
He's gonna say what's in the police report.
那如果他说了什么记录里没有的呢
What about what's not in the police report?
他说出什么都可能 你没法回应的
He could say anything, and you've got no comeback.
所以不要传讯他吗
So don't call him?
我的意思是你得深思熟虑才行
I'm saying make sure you think it through.
1992年11月13日
November 13, 1992.
瑞迪克·鲍威 伊万德·霍利费德
Riddick Bowe, Evander Holyfield.
别又来拳击那一套
Oh, please don't throw boxing back in my face.
我告诉过你多少次了
How many times have I told you?
当你得分领先时 不要做出致胜一击
When you're ahead on points, you don't go for the knockout.
没错 但如果你输了
Yeah, but if you lose,
而你却没有竭尽全力
and you didn't put everything out there,
你能甘心吗
can you live with that?
-所以让他上证人席吗 -不
- So put him on the stand? - No.
你们要一致
Just come to an agreement.
一个分♥裂♥的国家是无法长久立足的
An nation divided cannot stand.
他确实证明我们关于地检腐♥败♥的理论
He does reinforce our corrupt D.A. narrative.
恶意伤人罪 判了七年
Seven years for assault.
他应该在公园见艾米的
He was supposed to meet Amy in the park.
把他作为恶意证人传唤过来
Call him as a hostile witness.
-给陪审团送个坏人 -又一个
- Give the jury a bad guy. - Another bad guy.
罗素才是坏人中的坏人
Russo's the baddest of the bad.
说话 表现正常点 就像谈案子一样
Talk, act normal, like we're talking about a case.
我们就是在谈案子啊
We are talking about a case.
好的 那继续 我要表现得融入其中
Good. Keep doing it. I'll act fascinated.
-怎么了 -小卡
- What's going on? - Cam?
现在别看 彼得·加勒特来找你了
Don't look now, but Peter Garrett's here to see you.
我说了现在别看
I said don't look now.
我很忙
I'm busy.
小卡 你得和他谈谈
Cam, you have to go talk to him.
我不想 我觉得不回他的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
I don't want to, and I thought I made that abundantly clear
已经表现得很明显了
by avoiding his calls and texts.
卡梅伦 别让助检官待在候客室
Cameron, get the A.D.A. out of my waiting room.
对生意影响不好
It's bad for business.
告诉他在我办公室等
Tell him to wait in my office.
现在说我早告诉过你和检察官约会的后果
Is now a bad time to say "I told you so"
是不是不太好
about dating a prosecutor?
第140.25节将盗窃案定义为...
Section 140.25 defines burglary as...
我想我们都读过法律的
I think we can all read the statute.
1878年 奎恩公诉案
Okay, well, in 1878, Quinn v. People...
1878吗
1878?
你是认真的吗
We're seriously doing this?
...把"住所"定义为晚上占有的地方
...defines a dwelling as a place occupied at night.
其对晚上的定义是 信不信由你
It defines night, believe it or not, as...
我选择"不信"
I'm going with "Not."
是日落后30分钟到
...as the period of time between 30 minutes after sunset
日出前30分钟的这段时间
and 30 minutes before sunrise.
这个案子里 原告在腌菜厂
In this case, the complainant worked the graveyard shift
-上夜班 -腌菜厂
- at a pickle factory. - A pickle factory?
也许我最喜欢听的部分来了
Possibly my favorite part.
手工腌制 没错 就是这个
Artisanal pickles, yes. It's a thing.
总之 14年来
Anyway, for 14 years,
原告从未在晚上
the complainant never spent the night,
照法规定义的那样
as defined by the statute,
住过这个所谓的"住所"
in this so-called dwelling even once.
你真的要因为受害人上夜班
You're seriously arguing that it's not a dwelling
认为那不是"住所"吗
because the victim worked the night shift?
那不是"住所" 所以卡姆斯顿先生
It wasn't a dwelling, so Mr. Camston can only be
只能被判三♥级♥盗窃罪
convicted of burglary in the third degree.
你是怎么想到这样荒唐的辩词的
Where did you even come up with this ridiculous argument?
监狱里 真的
Prison, actually.
我有...
I had a...
我有大量的时间阅读
I had a lot of downtime to read.
我也是在那里认识了卡姆斯顿先生
It's where I met Mr. Camston.
另外 卡姆斯顿先生
Mr. Camston, by the way,
承认他偷了电视 确实不应该
acknowledges that he stole the TV and he shouldn't have.
但也只能判他
But that only makes him guilty
三♥级♥盗窃罪 而不是二级
of burglary in the third degree, not second.
因此服刑期已满 法庭应该释放他
So the court should release him with time served.
好吧
Okay, well,
我会好好考虑后
I'll take all of this under advisement
把判决结果尽快通知你们
and get my ruling back to you ASAP.
腌菜厂 顺带说下
Pickle factory, by the way,
绝了
amazing!
地检有意扣留无罪证据
The D.A. willfully withheld exculpatory information.
我不知道
Look, I don't know
伊莱·瓦格纳 也不知道警♥察♥报告
anything about Eli Wagener or the police report
更不知道报告隐藏的事
or the hiding of the report.
我真的一无所知
I literally don't know anything.
那是你的说辞 可不是我们的
Well, you said it, not us.
检方如此恶意隐藏证据
This is a Brady violation of the worst kind,
只能用一种方法弥补 撤销不再审理
and there's only one remedy: dismissal with prejudice.
我不会那么做的
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
地检应该在陪审团面前
Then the D.A. should be sanctioned
受到制裁和规劝
and admonished in front of the jury.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
控方有意扣留证人信息
the prosecution willfully withheld information
不告诉辩方
about this witness from the defense.
违反了规定 你们可以审议时
This is against the rules, and you may consider that
考虑此事
in your deliberations.
瓦格纳先生 你认识艾米·迈尔斯
Mr. Wagener, you knew Amy Meyers.
是的
Yes.
1991年10月31日你打算见她 对吗
You planned to see her October 31, 1991, didn't you?
-对 -你打算卖♥♥毒品给她
- Yep. - You were going to sell her drugs.
反对 没有根据
Objection. No foundation.
这是个合理的推断
It's a reasonable inference,
鉴于证人有过三次
given that the witness has three prior convictions
卖♥♥大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥的前科
for distribution of marijuana and cocaine.
我当时打算给她大♥麻♥
I was gonna give her some pot.
她当时年轻美貌
She was an attractive young woman,
-时髦有钱 -没错
- popular, rich. - Yep.
-她和你不是一个世界的人 -管它呢
- She was out of your league. - Whatever.
事实是我们搞在一起了
Fact is we were hooking up.
真的吗
Really?
她从没跟任何人提起过你
She never mentioned you to anyone.
家人朋友都没有
Not her friends or family.
艾米很怕比利
Amy was afraid of Billy.
他脾气很大
He had a temper.
她本要跟他分手 怕他采取暴♥力♥
She was gonna break up with him; thought he might get violent.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表