剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
莫莉在这
Molly's here.
她是控方的证人
She's a witness for the prosecution.
你在莫莉四岁的时候领养了她 对吗
You adopted Molly when she was four?
对 她比比利小一岁
Yes, a year younger than Billy.
艾米被杀时她也在这里吗
Was she even here when Amy was killed?
她在同一年回韩国了 对吧
She went back to Korea the same year, didn't she?
她的生母出现了 要求见莫莉
Her biological mother showed up, demanding to see Molly.
你要跟他们说什么
What are you going to tell them?
我会告诉他们我看见了什么
I'm gonna say what I saw!
这是她的精神病治疗记录
These are her psychiatric records.
记录有她谈话的磁带
Tapes of her sessions.
救我儿子 赛迪
Save my boy, Sadie.
我妈妈看着我说
My mum looks at me and says
不是比利
not Billy.
就好像我是他的反义词
Like I'm the opposite.
他又有趣又聪明 而我
He's funny and smart and I'm...
莫莉·布伦南
精神科医生谈话 1991年8月16日
我也不知道 反正我就不是
I don't know, not.
你觉得她想让你更像比利
And you think she wants you to be like Billy?
是的
Um, yeah.
-这让你对他有什么感觉 -比利吗
- And how does that make you feel about him? - Billy?
我爱比利
I love Billy.
他被选中又不是他的错
It's not his fault that he's the chosen one.
我一直在听玛格丽特带来的
So I've been listening to the tapes
莫莉和心理医生谈话的磁带
that Margaret brought us of Molly and her therapist.
大部分是关于玛格丽特的 又爱又恨
It's mostly about Margaret. Love-hate.
我们在庭审的时候可能根本没法用
We probably can't use them in court.
是 但我们可以用我们现有的线索
No, but we can use what we find on them.
那你们有什么线索了吗
Well, have you found anything?
她去看心理医生这个就挺有用的
The mere fact that she went to a shrink helps the case.
这让她成为了一名不可信证人
Establishes her as an unreliable witness.
是 但是比利很保护莫莉
True. But Billy's very protective of Molly,
他不想让我们挖得太过
and he doesn't want us to do a total takedown.
难道他想在监狱里过一辈子吗
Would he rather spend the rest of his life in prison?
不管怎样 在这些磁带和谋杀案之间的时间里
Anyway, what happened between that tape
一定发生了什么 才会让她反口指证比利
and the night of the murder to make her turn on Billy?
这是两年间的谈话内容
We have two years of therapy sessions,
我需要找人来帮我听听里面到底都说了什么
so I'm gonna need people to help listen and see what's there.
我今天要出庭
I start a trial today.
我要赶到贝德福德跟你妈妈见面
I'm going to Bedford and meeting your mom.
别让她指使你做事
Oh, don't let her push you around.
她为什么要指使我
Why would she push me around?
好玩
For fun?
你能别敲了吗
Would you stop that?
我很抱歉 我只是在等考试成绩
I'm sorry. I was just waiting for my bar results,
我觉得如果我能两秒刷新一次
and I thought if I hit refresh every two seconds,
结果会出现得快一点
it'd make them come faster.
你会通过的 如果你没过
You're gonna pass. And if you don't,
那就再考一次
you'll take it again.
我知道你是想让我安心 但是听起来
I'm sure that was meant to reassure me, but what I heard
就好像在说 "你什么都做不到 笨蛋"
was "You'll never amount to anything, you idiot."
你今天可以留下来听录音带
You can listen to the tapes today.
这能让你不再想考试的事
Maybe it'll take your mind off the bar.
蒂凡尼在哪
And where is Tiffany?
她回爱荷华过周末了
Uh, she went to Iowa for the weekend.
今天早上应该回来的
She's supposed to be back this morning.
我记得是因为今天
Which I remember because it's the same day
我的成绩会出 还会证明我是废物
I get my bar results, confirming my life is meaningless.
我回来了
I'm back,
我订婚了
and I'm engaged.
和布兰登订婚了 我们俩高中就在一起了
To-to Brandon, my boyfriend from high school.
一切都很突然 但是感觉这是正确的选择
It was very sudden, but it felt right!
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations!
这倒提醒我了
Oh, oh, that reminds me.
迪兰想和我们谈谈她的离婚
Dylan wants to talk to us about her divorce.
哈里森和我同意
Harrison and I agreed
自己起草离婚协议
to, uh, work out a divorce settlement
不用请律师
without lawyers, okay?
我们约好今天见面的
And we had a meeting scheduled for today.
他今天早上跟我打电♥话♥说
And then he calls me this morning and tells me
他带了一个律师
he's bringing an attorney.
-他有说他为什么会改变主意吗 -没有
- Did he say what changed his mind? - No!
我告诉过你不要嫁给他了
I told you not to marry him.
你真的要因为我婚姻失败而幸灾乐祸吗
Are you seriously gloating over my failed marriage, here?
或许我们应该
Maybe we should just...
如果你能花点时间陪着他
Maybe if you spent a little time with him,
试着了解他...
to try to get to know him...
我还要管整个事务所的事呢
I'm busy running a law firm.
相信我 我知道 你没时间吃晚餐
Trust me, I know. Too busy for dinner. Yeah.
我一直邀请你吃晚饭
I ask you to dinner all the time.
是吗 老爸 在城里吗
Really, Dad? I-In the city.
我住在韦斯特切斯特
I live in Westchester.
或许我们应该关注今天的会面 好吗
Maybe we should just focus on today's meeting, yeah?
-好吧 -很明显
- Fine. - You obviously need someone
你需要一个人陪你去 确保协议是公平的
to sit in with you to make sure the settlement is fair.
别担心 我会去的
Don't worry. I'll be there.
哈里森有点怕你
Uh, Harrison is a little terrified of you.
我♥干♥什么了吗
What did I ever do to him?
在我们的婚礼上 你告诉他如果他伤害我
At our wedding, you told him if he'd hurt me,
你会杀了他 老爸
you would have him killed, Dad.
对 我还记得这个玩笑
Yeah, I remember that joke. Yeah.
它甚至不是你祝词中最夸张的部分 艾赛亚
It wasn't really the highlight of your toast, Isaiah.
我不是在开玩笑
Well, I-I wasn't joking.
好吧 这样吧
Okay. Here is what we are going to do.
迪兰 给哈里森打电♥话♥
Dylan, call Harrison, tell him
告诉他带律师来这里见面
to meet us here with his lawyer.
我会留在这 确保协议是公平的
I will sit in and make sure the settlement is fair.
艾赛亚 你要远离会议室
Isaiah, you will stay away from the conference room.
什么 哈里森要躲的又不是我
What, it's not me Harrison has to hide from.
天呐 赛迪
Oh, my gosh. Sadie.
他会打死哈里森的
He's gonna put a hit out on Harrison.
他在开玩笑 虽然一点都不好笑
He's joking, and he is not funny.
他不会做什么的 好吗
So he is going to stop. Okay?
我们没事了吧
We all good here?
所以说你这周末挺刺♥激♥的
So you had an exciting weekend.
没错
I did.
我没意识到布莱登会这么认真
I didn't realize things were so serious with... Brandon.
我们在一起很久了 从高中就在一起
I mean, we've been together forever. Since high school.
中间分手过 别担心
With breaks. Don't worry.
我也是年少轻狂过的
I sowed my wild oats.
我看到了你的眼神在评判我
I see the judgment in your eyes.
我不是在评判你
Oh, that's not judgment.
我是害怕 恐惧
That's fear, panic,
迫切地想要再看看我的邮件
an obsessive need to check my email again.
那你去吧
Well, go ahead.
算了
Nope. Hmm.
他怎么问你的
So, how'd he ask you?
他是个小联赛教练
So, he's a little league coach.
他们有一场比赛
And they had a game.
比赛结束之后 他走到投球区
After the game was over, he walked up to the mound
拿起麦克风 叫我加入他们
holding a microphone and asked me to join him,
在所有人面前 他单膝跪地
and in front of everybody, he got down on one knee
然后求婚了
and he proposed.
那他什么时候搬到纽约
So when's he moving to New York?
我不知道 这一切都太快了
Oh, I don't know. It was such a whirlwind,
我们还没有考虑细节问题
we didn't really get into specifics.
但是他还是会搬来纽约的吧
But he is moving to New York?
是的
Yeah.
等等 你觉得他不会以为
Wait. You don't think he thinks
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表