剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
Same response: not enough evidence.
那家伙强♥奸♥了我
The guy raped me.
却逍遥法外
And he was getting away with it,
而且人们都无动于衷 所以
and no one was gonna do anything about it, so...
我开始戴着这块牌子
I-I started to wear this.
这是禁止令
This is a cease and desist order.
丹向学校投诉
Dan complained to the administration.
说我在骚扰他
He said that I was harassing him.
现在他们说要开除我
And now they're saying if I don't stop wearing
除非我不再戴着这块板子
the sandwich board and handing out flyers
不再发传♥单♥
and using social media,
不再利用社交媒体
they're going to expel me.
感觉他们都很同情他
It's like they feel sorry for him.
好像是我在混淆视听一样
Like maybe I was giving mixed signals.
是他在我尖叫着拒绝
When he was raping me, I was screaming "No"
努力挣扎的时候强♥奸♥了我
a-and struggling against him,
我才是清白的
I couldn't have been clearer.
我不是骚扰别人的那个 他才是
I'm not the harasser. He is!
应该受到惩罚的不应该是我 是他
And I shouldn't be punished. He should.
艾比
Abby?
赛迪·埃利斯
Sadie Ellis.
天啊 见到你很高兴
Oh, my gosh, hi. Really nice to meet you.
老实说 我办公室有一堆人粉你
I have to say, you have a lot of fans in my office.
我助理尤其喜欢你的头发
My assistant especially loves your hair.
真好 感觉我该告诉你
Oh, that's sweet. I guess I should let you know
我觉得你对加尔文·弗雷迪太残忍♥了
that I think what you did to Calvin Ferretti was cruel
还有点狡诈
and underhanded,
还有那个叫比利·布伦南的就是个混♥蛋♥
and that Billy Brennan is an entitled ass.
好吧
Okay.
这就开始敌对了是吗
So this is adversarial, right from the get go.
不过我很喜欢你的衣服
I really like your outfit, if that helps.
我申请了一张禁言令
Yeah. I requested a gag order.
是你们想让媒体介入这个案子
You guys are the ones trying your case in the press.
需要戴上口套的又不是我们
We're not the ones who need a muzzle.
暂时而已 我猜很快就会变的
Not yet, but I think that's about to change.
-这叫做先发制人 -制什么
- Consider it a preemptive strike. - Against what?
比利·布伦南的DNA检测报告出来了
Billy Brennan's DNA results are back.
陪审团有结果了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
有了
We have.
结论是什么
How do you find?
被告人罗德尼·希尔有罪吗
Is the defendant, Rodney Hill, guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
他们连尸体都没找到
They didn't even have a body.
我说过这不足以证明我们无罪
I told you that wasn't gonna get us to not guilty.
你应该让我为自己辩护的
You should have let me testify.
请全场起立 宣读判决
Do the People move for sentencing?
法官阁下 请允许我
Uh, Your Honor, if the court will allow it,
与被告辩护人谈一谈
I'd like time to confer with defense counsel.
科布先生
Mr. Cobb?
好的
Sure.
我这里有一对悲痛欲绝的父母
Look, I got two grieving parents
等着给他们的孩子举♥行♥葬礼
who want to bury their child.
而你的委托人要坐25年牢甚至面临终身监禁
And you got a client facing 25 to life.
要是你的委托人愿意说出孩子尸体的下落
If your client gives up the location of the boy's remains,
我会请求法官减掉他10年的刑期
I'll ask the judge to cut ten years off his sentence.
他说他不知道凯文在哪
He says he doesn't know where Kevin is
因为他根本就没杀他
because he didn't kill him.
和他谈谈
Talk to him.
看看减刑10年能不能唤起他的记忆
See if ten years is enough to jog his memory.
怎么了 你不是说出事了吗
What's going on? You said it was an emergency.
我要告诉你一件事
I have something to tell you,
当面告诉你
and I wanted to do it in person.
好吧 你吓着我了 怎么了
Okay, now you're scaring me. Did something happen?
DNA报告出来了
The DNA results are back.
结果确定无疑
The findings are definitive.
他们做了三遍检测
They ran the tests three separate times.
你的DNA和权杖上的血迹不相符
Your DNA does not match the blood on the scepter.
终于
Finally.
这负担我背了24年了
Oh, I've been lugging this weight around for 24 years.
我大半辈子时间都因为我从没犯过的罪
Spent more than half my life under suspicion
被人怀疑
for a crime I didn't commit.
很抱歉我怀疑了你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
没什么 我不是小孩子
No, I'm not naive.
换作是我也会怀疑的
I would've doubted me, too.
我们能重新开始吗
Can we start fresh?
-从头开始 -从头开始
- Clean slate? - Clean slate.
想象一下我们那天
Imagine the day when we meet here,
不是因为这个案子而相遇 只是
not to discuss the case, but just to...
两个普通人在周六的博物馆相逢
be two people in a museum on a Saturday.
赛迪
Sadie...
疑是疑非
第一季 第五集
说啊 艾伯特 说出来
Say it, Albert. Say it.
好吧 你是对的
Fine. You were right.
说全
No, say all of it.
你检测比利的DNA的主意是对的
You were right to agree to test Billy's DNA,
-我不应该怀疑你 -还有呢
- and I was wrong to doubt you. - And?
你比我棒
You are the better lawyer.
然后呢
And?
我很菜 好了吧 开心了
I suck. There. Happy?
当然 今天真不错
Yes. It's a good day.
这世界美丽又欢乐
The world is a beautiful and happy place.
或许这代表着罗德尼·希尔会说出
Maybe that means Rodney Hill will give up the location
凯文·弗纳尸体的位置
of Kevin Verner's body.
你又提醒了我世界是个黑暗恐怖的地方
Now you've reminded me the world is a dark and scary place.
恭喜你
Congrats on the news.
谢谢
Thank you.
的确是场胜利
It is a victory.
所以我们要怎么做
So, what do we do with it?
我们什么都不做
Nothing.
他是个扫兴鬼 不过他说得对
He's a buzz kill. But he's right.
禁言令让我们什么都不能说
We can't say anything because of the gag order.
-我们怎么办 -打赢这场官司
- So what's the strategy? - Win at trial.
把比利的性命托付给12个理智的纽约人
And put Billy's life in the hands of 12 reasonable New Yorkers?
你见过一个理智的纽约人吗
Have you ever met a reasonable New Yorker?
媒体已经给他们灌输了数月
They've been fed months of press
比利是个怪物的新闻了
about what a monster Billy is.
他们会屈从于偏见的
They'll come in with prejudice.
这就是宣誓的作用
That's what voir dire is for.
你怎么开始对
Since when are you so idealistic
刑事司法制度有信心了
about the criminal justice system?
你拿到什么牌 就得怎么打
Just playing the hand we've been dealt.
顺便说一句 伯里斯很狡猾
By the way, Burris is a snake.
我觉得我们应该申请加急驳回
I think we file an expedited motion to dismiss.
-法官会否认的 -这可说不准
- The judge will deny that. - You don't know that.
-肯定是 -不是的
- I do. - You don't.
-真的 -你真的不
- I really do. - You really don't.
我可以说句话吗
Can I say something?
等我们有进展的时候
Just when we were getting somewhere.
我不想案子被驳回
I don't want it dismissed.
我想要为我自己正名
I want to clear my name.
他们有禁言令 没关系
They've got a gag order, that's fine.
但是他们不能永远掩埋真♥相♥
But they can't bury the truth forever.
我为此等了24年
I've waited 24 years for this.
泰丝·普拉特正在根据
Tess Pratt is exercising her right to free speech
根据美国宪法第一修正案 以及纽约州宪法
under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution,
第一条第八款 行使她的自♥由♥言论权
and Article 1, Section 8 of the New York State Constitution.
我鼓励自♥由♥表达
I encourage freedom of expression--
这是大学经验中重要的一部分
it's an important part of the college experience--
但是她已经过分了
but this has gone too far.
196♥4♥年的《民权法案》第9条规定
Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 196♥4♥ mandates that
所有哈德森的学生享有安全的学校环境
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表