剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
极佳的 但是
first rate, but...
我愿意提交我的血液样本
I'd like to submit my blood.
我想证明我的清白
I'm trying to prove my innocence.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to.
现在你要给他们提供血液样本
With you offering them your blood
又奉上你的唾液
and spit on a silver platter,
谁知道他们会发现什么
who the hell knows what they're gonna find?
如果有其他人的血迹出现在权杖上
If someone else's blood were on the scepter,
这难道不是证明
wouldn't that be powerful evidence
比利·布伦南清白的有力证据吗
of Billy Brennan's innocence?
主动提供血液
Volunteering the blood?
让我们面对事实
Let's be real
如果我们面对事实 那凶手就是他
if we're gonna be real, that was him.
香蕉是最近的变化
Bananas are a more recent development.
对不起 请原谅我
I'm sorry. Please excuse me.
赛迪 赛迪
Sadie. Sadie.
赛迪
Sadie.
怎么了
What's going on?
他曾经做过骨髓移植
He had a bone marrow transplant.
他的血和1991年的血不同了
He doesn't have the same blood as he did back in 1991.
他主动提供了自己的血液
He volunteered his blood
因为他知道不会匹配
because he knew it wouldn't match.
我相信他了
Oh, I believed him.
我的天 我做了什么
Oh, my God, what have I done?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是他做的 艾伯特
He did it, Albert.
比利杀了埃米 我们帮他脱罪了
Billy killed Amy, and we helped him get away with it.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表