剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
"Stop."
然后
And...
他的目光呆滞
and his eyes were dead.
就好像...他不在那里
Like... like he-he wasn't there.
过程很快结束了
And it was fast.
接着他站起身
And then he got up
打开他的小冰箱
and he went to his mini-fridge,
倒了一点橙汁
and he got some orange juice.
然后他...
And then he...
接着回去看电影了
...goes back to watching the movie.
我就躺在那...
And I'm laying there...
全身僵硬
frozen.
我在想...
And I'm thinking...
"这一切真的发生了吗"
"Did this just happen?"
因为他边看电影边大笑
Because he was laughing at the movie,
好像刚才的事不算什么
like it was nothing.
好像我什么都不是
Like I was nothing.
你在法庭上看见了
Do you see the man
你说的那个人吗
that you're talking about in this courtroom?
是的
Yeah.
他就在那里 穿着灰色西装
He's right there, wearing the gray blazer.
请记录员记录
May the record reflect
目击证人认出了丹尼尔·爱德华兹
the witness has identified Daniel Edwards.
记录员请如此记录
The record shall so reflect.
没有其他问题了
Nothing further.
我本来准备好走进这里
I was all set to come in here
并唤醒你内心的良知
and appeal to your better nature.
别来那套假装你了解我的虚伪之辞
Don't give me some fake speech where you pretend to know me.
你的人生很艰难
You had a rough go at life.
从没有人站在你那边
You've never had anyone in your corner,
而我试着成为那个人
and I tried to be that person.
但我帮不了你...
But I can't help you...
因为你败局已定
because you're a lost cause.
做这样的事有帮你报复到你的继父吗
Did doing that help you get back at your stepdad?
伤害这个男孩能弥补所有那些
Did hurting this boy make up for all the times
你在寄养家庭被伤害的时光吗
you were hurt in foster care?
把你的力量发泄在
Did exerting your power
这个无辜的孩子身上
over this innocent child
有让你感受到孩童时从未感受过的力量吗
make you feel the power you never felt as a kid?
这样有让一切变好吗
Did it make it all better?
我曾希望在你承受了所有的虐待后
I had hoped that after all of the abuse you endured,
内心还保有一丝人性
there would be a sliver of humanity left in you.
但看到冰柜里凯文的尸体
But after seeing Kevin's dead body in that freezer,
我知道那不可能
I know that's not true.
你内心空无一物
You're empty,
毫无同情和怜悯之心
devoid of empathy and compassion.
所以我不会呼吁 不会请求
So there'll be no appeal, no begging,
更不会恳求
no pleas from me.
你折磨了凯文·弗纳 他的父母还有我
You tortured Kevin Verner, his parents and me.
我们谁都无法安宁
None of us will have peace.
你赢了
You win.
警卫
Guard!
早上他会因两起强♥奸♥受到公诉
He'll be arraigned on two counts of rape in the morning.
我跟崔内根谈过了
I talked to Trenegan.
他同意撤销对泰丝的指控
He's agreed to drop the charges against Tess.
而且 哈德森大学同意给她复学
Also, Hudson has agreed to reinstate her.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. A lot.
不用这么客气
You're welcome a lot.
不论你是否相信
Believe it or not,
把人弄到监狱里我没有丝毫快♥感♥
I don't take pleasure in sending people to prison.
把人关起来根本无法弥补任何损失
Locking somebody away doesn't undo any damage.
如果受害者足够幸运能活下来的话
The victim's still suffering--
他们仍然身陷痛苦
if they're lucky enough to have survived--
被告的生命被浪费了 被告的家人
the defendant's life is wasted, and the defendant's family
因为并没有做过的事情而受惩罚
is punished for something that they didn't do.
没发生什么好事
Nothing good happens.
我可不是总开玩笑的
It's not always a joke with me.
你好 赛迪
Hey, Sadie.
天啊 我太喜欢报纸上你的照片了
God, I loved your picture in the paper.
你心情不错
You're in a good mood.
确实不错
I really am.
新发现到底是什么
What's this new discovery?
她的名字叫韩卓
Her name is Cho Han,
她对谋杀案有一些令人信服的新信息
and she has some compelling new information about the murder.
真是唾手可得啊
It's convenient, isn't it?
这位新的目击证人就在DNA结果
This new witness appears out of thin air
为比利洗脱罪名的时候凭空出现
right when the DNA comes back to exonerate Billy.
我们花了好几个月的时间找到了这个女的
It took us months to find this woman.
刑♥警♥特地去韩国和她谈话
I mean, detectives went all the way to Korea to interview her.
对于目击证人真是没少下功夫
That's a lot of effort for a witness.
谁说不是呢
Yeah, you're telling me.
她是谁
Who is she?
-她是一位目击证人 -她会说什么
- She's an eyewitness. - What is she going to say?
-她会搞砸你的案子 -你在虚张声势
- She's going to sink your case. - You're bluffing.
我要跟她聊聊 她住在哪
I want to talk to her. Where is she staying?
不 不 我是不会让你
No, no, no, I'm not gonna let you
和布伦南一家跟她接触
and the Brennans get to her,
威胁她回韩国去的
threaten her into going back to Korea.
我有和她谈话的权利
I have a right to interview her.
没错 你有
Yes, you do.
带她进来
Bring her in.
她在这
She's here?
是的 我把她带来好让你和她谈谈
Yeah. I brought her here so you could interview her.
这正好尽到我发现证人应尽的义务
That satisfies my discovery obligations.
韩卓 这位是赛迪·埃利斯
Cho Han, this is Sadie Ellis,
就是我跟你提过的那位律师
the lawyer that I was telling you about.
她代理比利·布伦南
She represents Billy Brennan.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我明白你要做目击证人
I understand you're going to be a witness.
关于艾米·迈尔斯谋杀案你能告诉我什么吗
What can you tell me about Amy Meyers' murder?
地方检察官让我来这跟你见面
The D.A. told me that I had to come here and meet you,
但是她还说我不一定非要回答你的问题
but she also said I don't have to answer your questions.
我连哪里出了问题都不知道 但是...
I don't even know what's wrong, but...
感觉就像是...
it feels like...
死亡
A death.
如果我们分手了 我们会痛苦
That if we break up, we'll be miserable,
但是如果我们在一起 我们会
but if we stay together, we'll be...
痛苦
Miserable.
那是什么让你们继续在一起
So what's keeping you together?
我爱你 艾伯特
I love you, Albert.
你最好了
You're the best guy.
最好的
The best.
你毫无缘由地给我送花
You get me flowers for no reason,
你的体香很好闻 你又善良
and you smell good, and you're kind.
但是
But?
但是太难了
But it's hard.
本不应该这么难
It's harder than it should be.
而且
And...
我发现自己讨厌你
I find myself hating you.
你给我买♥♥花的时候
Like when you buy me flowers,
我认为你给我买♥♥花
I think you're only buying me these flowers
不过是想让我不生你的气
so I won't be mad at you for something.
通常是这样的
It's usually true.
我通常采取防守手段
I'm usually playing defense.
你看
See?
他还很真诚
And he's honest.
我特别害怕
I'm so scared
如果我们分手了
that if we break up,
我就再也找不到像你这么好的了
I'll never find anyone as good as you.
你会遇见更好更善良
You're gonna meet someone who is better and kinder
而且在治疗中不接电♥话♥的人
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表