剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
A minute trace, almost invisible.
是比利·布伦南的吗
Was it Billy Brennan's?
不是
It was not.
在辩方对此大做文章之前
Oh, before the defense makes a big deal out of that...
这一发现出乎你的意料吗
...did this finding surprise you?
没有 鉴于血量非常少
No. Given how small the quantity was,
我推测这是犯罪现场转移
I just assumed it was the result of transitory crime scene
或实验室污染样本所致
or laboratory contamination.
如果有其他人的血迹出现在权杖上
If someone else's blood were on the scepter,
这不会是证明于比利·布伦南
wouldn't that be powerful evidence
清白的有力证据吗
of Billy Brennan's innocence?
这要视情况决定
Well, that depends...
我们换种情况来看 如果DNA结果相符
Let's put it a different way. If the DNA matched,
你不会在这里声称
wouldn't you be here claiming
这是证明比利有罪的有力证据吗
that was powerful evidence of Billy's guilt?
很有可能 但由于其他的血迹样本
Possibly. But since that other blood sample
显示他是清白的
would point to his innocence,
你就转而声称
you've chosen instead to suggest
是样本受污染所致
it was contamination.
样本上具有所有
It has all the hallmarks
遭受污染的标志
of contamination.
有可能是在实验室污染的
From the lab, probably.
那如果实验室有可能污染证据
And if a lab is contaminated,
那是否不能相信实验室给出的任何结果呢
you can't trust the results of any tests they perform?
自然是要困难一些
It would certainly prove more difficult.
你之前四次作证
The last four times you testified,
当你想要用DNA证据力争嫌犯有罪
when you wanted to nail someone with DNA evidence,
你都坚称 这是原话
you insisted that, quote,
"实质上毫无样本污染的可能"
"Contamination is a virtual impossibility."
是的
Yes.
当公诉人想要DNA结果与嫌犯相符时
So when the prosecution wants the DNA to match,
污染"实质上毫无可能"
contamination is "A virtual impossibility;"
而当他们不喜欢检测结果时
when they don't like the results,
样本就遍布污染的标志
they see contamination everywhere.
就像抛硬币正面你输 反面我赢
It's heads I win, tails you lose,
只不过赢家永远是格蕾丝·罗素 而败者
except the winner is always Grace Russo, and the loser
永远是她想起诉的人
is always the person she's prosecuting.
艾伯特吊打对方
Albert's killing it.
太棒了
That's great.
真的很棒
It really is.
只不过
Except...
他会原谅我吗
I mean, is he ever gonna forgive me?
你要给他时间
You just have to give him time.
天哪 我真的做错了
God, I really messed things up.
是的
Yeah.
我请你喝酒是想让你鼓励我
I invited you to drinks to cheer me up.
比利怎么样了
How's Billy?
我不知道 很奇怪
I don't know, it's weird.
就像是我们被抓个现行一样
It's like we got caught making out under the bleachers,
现在我们在走道上根本不敢对视
and now we can't look at each other in the hallway.
我的涂鸦案的地方检察官是彼得
Peter's the D.A. On my graffiti case
他正在努力把我的委托人关进监狱
and he's trying to put my client in jail.
真糟
Ouch.
我知道 我听着他争论
I know. I listen to him argue,
我真的 我讨厌他
and I actually... I hate him.
但接着我们走出法庭
But then we get outside the courtroom
他微笑请我去他家 我就说好
and he smiles and asks to come over and I just say yes.
他是个做烂工作的好人
He's a good guy in a bad job.
这不就让他成了坏人吗
Doesn't that just make him a bad guy?
你问的是一个和谋杀嫌犯
You're asking the person sleeping with the guy
上♥床♥的人
on trial for murder.
我们都怎么了
Who are we?
你知道你得披露你们的关系吧
You know you have to disclose your relationship, right?
向谁披露
To who?
你的委托人 法官
Your clients, the judge.
我们不会让私事干涉工作
We're not letting it interfere.
是 我以前也是这么说的
Yeah. That's what I said.
看看现在的我
Now look at me.
瞧我在休息间看到哪个小家伙
Look who I found in the break room
正在找零食吃
searching for snacks.
我得熬个通宵
I'm gonna be here all night
准备交叉询问莫莉 所以把它带来了
prepping for Molly's testimony, so I brought him.
-需要帮忙吗 -我能搞定
- Need any help? - I got it.
斯科特·戴维斯 告诉艾伯特
Scott Davis, tell Albert
如果他需要帮助
if he needs help,
我就在隔壁
I'll be in the other room,
而我是交叉询问莫莉证词的专家
and I'm an expert on Molly's testimony.
斯科特·戴维斯 告诉赛迪
Scott Davis, tell Sadie
她可以回家 因为我没事
she can go home because I'm fine.
告诉他 我脑子里简直刻下了那些磁带
Tell him that I literally have the tapes committed to memory.
我真的没事
I'm really fine.
我们让斯科特·戴维斯做决定 好吗
Let's let Scott Davis decide, shall we?
我把它放在房♥间中♥央♥
I'll put him in the middle of the room.
它走向的那个人来做莫莉的交叉盘问
Whoever he goes to does Molly's cross.
我来做交叉盘问
I'm doing the cross.
真是个聪明的小家伙
He's such a smart little guy.
我来做交叉盘问
I'm doing the cross.
好吧 如果你有任何问题
Okay. If you have any questions at all,
我就在我办公室里
I'll be in my office.
赛迪 回家去
Sadie, go home.
你得写个开头来介绍那些磁带
You just have to get an opening to introduce the tapes.
我知道
I know.
只要磁带和证词不一致
And if there's any contradiction to anything on the tapes,
那就不再是传闻证据
it's not hearsay anymore,
你可以用它来质疑对方
you can use it to impeach her.
我知道
I know.
她会彻底措手不及
She's gonna be totally blindsided,
所以你必须立刻进攻
so you have to attack right then.
我知道
I know.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
我只是有点伤心
I'm just a little bit sad,
还有点醉
and a little bit drunk,
而且我不想错过
and I don't want to miss the moment
你决定放下心中无可非议的怒火
when you decide to let go of your totally justifiable anger
原谅我的那一刻
and forgive me.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你没有把我看作是盆栽植物 对吧
You don't think I'm a potted plant, do you?
你为什么连上班都不去
Hey, why do you even bother coming in to work?
你明天会让那孩子作证 对吗
Hey, you are putting the kid on the stand tomorrow, right?
我们不该谈论案子
We shouldn't be talking about the case,
这存在利益冲突
that's a conflict.
我没有问任何具体的细节
I'm not asking anything specific.
你在设法让我十六岁的委托人入狱
You're trying to put my 16-year-old client in jail.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna help.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在一边和我看电视
You're working on your cross of my client
一边准备对我委托人的交叉盘问吗
while you're watching TV with me?
那我应该什么时候准备
When was I supposed to prepare?
看 这就是问题所在
See? That's the problem right there.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我认为 我们应该向我的委托人
I think we should disclose our relationship
和法庭披露我们的关系
to my clients and to the court.
真的吗
Really?
这是我们该做的
It's the right thing to do.
对
Yeah.
或许是
Yeah, it probably is.
你知道这意味着 所有人都知道我们在交往
You know that means that everyone will know we're dating.
这你准备好了吗
Are you ready for that?
那你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
好
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表