剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
烧死了你的两个孩子
that killed your two children.
根本不是那样的
That's not what happened!
没有问题了
Nothing further.
我能借一下吗
Can I borrow that?
威克斯先生 这张信♥用♥卡♥账单上写着
Mr. Weeks, this credit card statement says
你在五金店花了85美元16美分
you spent $85.16 at the hardware store.
在2004年
In 2004,
打火机油大约要两美元
lighter fluid went for about two dollars.
你还买♥♥了些什么
What else did you purchase?
我 买♥♥了一个手电
I... bought a flashlight,
一个水壶
a canteen,
一个灯笼
a lantern,
一根鱼竿 还有
fishing pole and an, uh...
还额外买♥♥了一只睡袋
an extra sleeping bag.
你为什么要买♥♥那些东西
And why did you buy all of that?
因为第二天 我要带孩子们去野营
'Cause I was gonna take my kids camping the next day.
我没有一天不在想那次旅行
There's not a day that goes by I don't think about that trip.
结案陈词很精彩
Good closing.
对我来说 有点冷冰冰的 不过
A little cold for my taste, but...
那是你的事情了
that's your thing.
你在监视我吗
Were you spying on me?
这对你有什么好处
What's this about for you?
我们还在谈我的结案陈词吗
Are we still talking about my closing?
过来
Come here.
你是不是把我当成什么特别的好奇对象
Am I some object of fascination for you?
因为我受够了回答所有那些问题
It's just boring to answer all the questions,
处理对方的情感转换
and work through all the feelings,
想着 担心着
and wonder and worry
你是不是能接受 是不是会惊慌
if you're going to be okay, or panic
还是最后决定只做好朋友
or just want to be friends
因为到了关键时刻
because when push comes to shove
你还是没有和我约会的勇气
you don't have what it takes to really date me.
你很聪明
You're smart.
也很漂亮
You're beautiful.
我也确实从未和你这样的人约会过
And it's true, I have never dated anyone like you.
当然 我有想问的 但我也有心理治疗师
Sure, I got questions, but I also have a therapist...
和 谷歌♥
and Google.
而且说实话
And let's be honest,
我们会一直谈论我有多迷人
we're gonna be so busy talking about how fascinating I am
可能到下一次约会 才能谈到你
we're probably not even gonna get to you until the next date.
下一次
The next date?
是啊 一旦你听说了我收藏的稀有钱币
Yeah. A date you will be begging me for
你会恳求我约你的
once you hear about my rare coin collection.
或许我们就应该谈谈我的事
Maybe we should just talk about me.
随便你
Suit yourself.
八点在帕迪餐厅见
I'll see you at Paddy's. 8 o’clock.
陪审团作出裁决了吗
Has the jury reached its verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
裁决结果如何
How do you find?
我们认为被告无罪
We find the defendant not guilty.
感谢陪审团员们的贡献
Members of the jury, this concludes your service.
所以 我什么时候能出去
So, uh, when do I get out?
现在就可以 马库斯
You're out, Marcus.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我现在应该做什么
What am I supposed to do now?
重新开始
You start over.
你以为一通电♥话♥就解雇我吗
You thought you could fire me over the phone?
我不是在针对你
I didn't want it to be personal.
你就是在针对我
It is personal.
赛迪
Sadie...
你见了谁
Who'd you meet with?
特德·费尔德曼 他没法感化陪审团
Tedd Feldman? He doesn't connect with juries.
我真心希望你没有去找梅雷迪斯·沃格尔
I hope you didn't even bother meeting with Meredith Vogel.
梅雷迪斯·沃格尔怎么了
What's wrong with Meredith Vogel?
你找了梅雷迪斯·沃格尔
You met with Meredith Vogel.
-她认为我是无辜的 -我也是
- She thinks I'm innocent. - So do I.
我想明白运动衫的事了
I figured out the jersey swap.
你那天晚上和苏珊·鲍尔睡了
You slept with Susan Bauer that night.
结束之后 你穿错了衣服
When it was over, you put back on the wrong jersey--
穿了你队友的球衣
your teammate's jersey.
我和苏珊·鲍尔睡了
I slept with Susan Bauer?
她爱上了你
She was in love with you.
你怎么会不记得呢
How do you not remember that?
赛迪 那已经是26年前了
Sadie, it was 26 years ago.
我喝醉了 磕嗨了
I was drunk, I was stoned.
我告诉过你 那时我就是个混♥蛋♥
I was an ass, I told you that.
我有段并不引以为豪的历史
I had a history that I wasn't proud of.
"谢谢" 你说 "谢谢你这么诚实
"Thanks," You said. "Thanks for being honest.
我们能想办法"
We can work with that."
但你一旦意识到我是怎样的一个蠢货
And then the minute you realized what an ass I actually was,
你就受不了了 然后你就放弃了
you can't handle it, and you bail.
我没有放弃 我只是有一刻
I did not bail. I had a moment...
我只有那么一刻产生了怀疑
just one moment of doubt.
我需要知道你站在我这一边
I need to know you're in my corner.
-你好 -你好 蒂凡尼
- Hi. - Hello, Tiffany.
我们赢了 不知道你有没有听说
We won. I wasn't sure if you heard.
我听说了 恭喜
I did. Congratulations.
艾伯特说我做得很好
Albert said I did a great job.
我相信你很棒
I'm sure you did.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你走进来 告诉我你赢了
You walked in to tell me that you won.
不 不是说你的办公室
No, not in your office.
我是说 我为什么在这个公♥司♥
I mean, why am I at this...this firm?
你说呢
You tell me.
我来这儿已经两年了
I've been here two years,
你从来没有叫我
and you've never once asked me
给你做次席律师
to second chair for you.
尼克来这 五分钟吧
And Nick has been here for, like, five minutes,
你就叫他了
and you asked him.
我没有叫尼克做次席
I didn't ask Nick to second chair.
是他问我的
He asked me.
你要自己站出来 蒂凡尼
You have to rise, Tiffany.
想要什么 就自己去取
If you want something, you've got to take it.
我跟比利讲明白了
Well, I knocked some sense into Billy.
你想出了换球衣的原因
And you figured out the jersey swap.
今天真是赛迪的好日子
Today was a good day in Sadieland.
确实 你也一样 赢了你的官司
Indeed. And for you. You won your case.
见你♥爸♥见得怎么样 他跟你要钱了吗
How was seeing your dad? Did he ask for money?
没有 他和我一起去了法庭
No. He came with me to court,
带我去吃了晚饭
took me out to dinner,
然后告诉我 他以我为豪
and told me he was proud of me.
他当然是跟我要钱了
Of course he asked me for money.
在他提出 我没有梦想
After he suggested I don't have dreams,
也没有发挥出我的潜力之后
and I'm not living up to my potential.
你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
时间到了
Time's up.
这就是那位笑容价值百万的女士了
There's the lady with the million-dollar smile.
祝你们度过一个愉快的晚上
You guys have a great night.
我在想
So, I have been thinking about
应该怎么推出我们的新软件
how we're gonna roll out our new app.
我不能给你钱 爸
I can't give you the money, Dad.
这肯定能成功 艾伯特
This is a sure thing, Albert.
上一次也是这么说的
The last one was a sure thing.
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
没人知道迈阿密会有飓风
Nobody anticipated a hurricane in Miami.
每个人都知道迈阿密会有飓风
Everyone anticipates a hurricane in Miami.
我懂了
I get it.
继续打卡吧
Keep punching the clock.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表