剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
but it's not.
赛迪 这是私事
Sadie, it's personal.
这些都是私事
It's all personal. It's...
我做了什么 我是怎样的人
It's what I do. It's who I am.
是生命与死亡 对今天而言 就是生命
It's life and death, and today, it was life,
感觉...
and it feels...
我感觉棒极了 我又找回了自我
I feel amazing. I feel like myself again.
并且我想见你
And I wanted to see you.
我想告诉你 我今天拯救了一条生命
I wanted to tell you that today, I saved a life.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能成为你的倾诉对象
I can't be the person you tell.
我在努力救你的命
I'm trying to save your life,
你这样我没法...
and I can't if you...
赛迪
Sadie...
我真的 真的
I really, really
很想救你
want to save your life.
你得让我救才行
You got to let me.
天呐
Oh, man.
我觉得我有点宿醉
I think I'm a little hung over.
我们为什么喝酒了
Why were we drinking?
我们查完了所有的文件
We got through all of the boxes.
-没有确切证据 -没有确切证据
- There's no smoking gun. - No smoking gun!
-我们得告诉他们 -不 等等 不行
- We got to tell them. - No. W-Wait, we can't.
我们浑身都是酒味
We smell like scotch and MSG.
-我们得换身衣服 -对
- We got to change. - Yeah.
快七点了
It's almost 7:00.
我得去威霍肯找我妹妹
I have to get to my sister's place in Weehawken,
下一趟火车是... 我...
and the next train leaves at... I...
你没法按时赶回来的
You're never gonna make it back in time.
威霍肯
Weehawken?
主张正义是政♥府♥最坚定的支柱
我不会告密的
I'm not a snitch.
我们得赢了这案子 你总是能为我打赢
We got to win this case. You always win for me.
这不是小罪 你现在是真的要有牢狱之灾了
This isn't a misdemeanor. You're facing real jail time.
可能被判25年到终身监禁
25 to life.
我们可以进入庭审
We could go to trial,
但要打赢可不容易
but it's not gonna be easy.
如果我告密了
If I do this,
我就再也回不去了
I can never go back.
那是我生活的地方
That's my neighborhood.
他们是我的兄弟
Those are my people.
你才21岁 达瑞尔
You're 21 years old, Darryl.
你还有大好人生等着你
You have your whole life ahead of you.
我现在就要做决定吗
I got to decide now?
对
Yeah.
如果你是我
If you were me,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
猜猜看我发现了什么
Guess what I found out.
马克斯有狼疮
Markes has lupus.
我知道
I know.
他还有个基金会
He has a foundation.
早上好 新塔尼娅
Good morning, New Tanya.
-有给你的留言 -谢谢
- I got some messages for you. - Thank you.
我给你昨晚发给我的名单上
I called the other three experts on the list
另外三个专家打了电♥话♥
you sent me last night.
有一个在度假 有一个也同样认为
One of them is on vacation, one of them agrees
吉娜·波特没有同意的行为能力
that Gina Porter can't consent
还有一个我只留了言
and one of them I just left word for.
继续联络 必要时直接去他办公室
Keep calling. Go to his office if you have to.
我们需要一位专家 还有联络鉴证室
We need an expert. And call the lab
询问比利的DNA结果 我们得拿到它
about Billy's DNA, we need that back.
我需要你的签名
I need a signature.
我的笔都去哪了
Where are all my pens?
为什么我的抽屉里有一块冰淇淋三明治
Why is there an ice cream sandwich in my desk drawer?
我知道你今天早上会很焦虑
I knew you'd be stressed out this morning,
冰淇淋总是会让你心情愉快
and ice cream always makes you happy.
我把它藏在抽屉里
And I hid it in the drawer
因为惊喜总是很有趣
because surprises are fun.
真的很好吃
It's really good.
看吧 我就知道你会喜欢 我是赛迪专家
See? I knew you'd like it. I'm a Sadie expert.
-露西 -抱歉 我知道我很惹人烦
- Lucy... - Sorry. I know, I'm annoying.
不 你是个天才
No. You're a genius.
塔莉娅 你已经认识吉娜·波特好一阵子了
Talia. You've known Gina Porter for a while.
她喜欢音乐吗
Does she like music?
不只是喜欢 她热爱音乐
No. No, she loves it.
尤其是斯科特·乔普林
Particularly Scott Joplin.
如果我直接问她她喜欢什么音乐
If I went to her and asked her what kind of music she liked,
她会说斯科特·乔普林吗
would she say Scott Joplin?
可能不会 她不太擅长
Probably not. She doesn't do too well
处理问答及类似的事情
with questions and answers, and stuff like that.
那你怎么知道她最爱听斯科特·乔普林
So how do you know she prefers it to other music?
你 你可以直接观察到
Well, you... you can just see it.
例如她会快乐起来
Like, she gets happy.
还有什么会让她快乐
What else makes her happy?
她的孩子
Her kids.
但她跟波特法官在一起时最快乐
But she's happiest when Judge P. is there.
就像是她会由内而外发光一样
It's like a light goes on inside her.
你懂的 她的神智会比较正常
You know, like, she's more there.
你知道她跟乔纳有亲密行为吗
Were you aware that she and Jonah were being intimate?
知道
Yeah.
你会觉得不合适吗
Did you have a problem with it?
为什么我会觉得不合适
Why would I have a problem with that?
我是说 他们是夫妻啊
I mean, they're married.
你认为如果吉娜
Do you believe that Gina,
不喜欢这种亲密的探视
if she hadn't welcomed these intimate visits,
她会不会让人知道呢
would have let someone know?
她绝对会让每个人都知道
She would've let everybody know.
她会 你懂的
She would have, you know....
她会很生气 可能会开始尖叫
She would've gotten upset, maybe started yelling.
讯问完毕
Nothing further.
门德斯女士
Ms. Mendez,
你在哪里拿到医学学位的
where did you get your medical degree?
我没有医学学位
I don't have a medical degree.
那你的硕士学位呢
Uh, what about your Masters?
我没有硕士学位 如果你还想知道
I don't have a Masters. And before you can ask,
我也没读过大学
I didn't go to college, either.
那中学毕业文凭呢
How about a high school diploma?
你有中学毕业文凭吗
You got one of those?
我有普通教育发展证书
I got my G.E.D.
所以你没有任何能力去评估
So, you have no real basis to evaluate
吉娜表示同意的能力
Gina's capacity to consent.
我认为我有
I believe I do.
讯问完毕
Nothing further.
二次盘问
Redirect.
塔莉娅 吉娜喜欢胡萝卜吗
Talia, does Gina like carrots?
喜欢
Uh, yeah.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你没有在医学院研究胡萝卜对吧
You didn't study carrots in med school, did you?
没有 她会直接吃掉托盘里的胡萝卜
No. She eats them right off the tray,
然后想要更多胡萝卜
and then she asks for more.
-那豌豆呢 -不不
- What about peas? - No, no, no.
她讨厌豌豆 她会把豌豆推开
She hates them. She pushes them away.
所以她能够清楚决定
So, she is able to clearly determine
并表达出自己的喜恶
and communicate yes and no.
没错 是的
Absolutely. Yeah.
讯问完毕
That's all.
比利 请坐
Billy, take a seat.
我得在半小时内进手术室 怎么了
Hey. I've got to be in the O.R. in 30. What's up?
我更改了勒妮·洛佩斯的手术时间
I'm rescheduling Renee Lopez's surgery
并要求希利接手
and asking Healy to take over.
本杰明·刘医生
我能知道原因吗
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表