剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
all Hudson students be afforded a safe school environment,
但要是校园里有个强♥奸♥犯 那就不可能安全了
which is impossible when a rapist is living on campus.
我们不是来这里再次提出强♥奸♥指控的
We are not here to relitigate the rape allegations.
双方都已经明确了
Both parties have already been heard.
丹·爱德华兹造成的威胁仍然存在
The danger Dan Edwards poses still exists.
我们举办了听证会
We held a hearing.
现在你的委托人必须远离丹·爱德华兹
Now, your client is going to have to leave Dan Edwards alone.
你在担心他的权利 那我的呢
You're worried about his rights? What about my rights?
你毁了我生活的权利吗
Your right to ruin my life?
是你毁了我的
You ruined mine.
哥们 罢手吧
Dude, give it up.
你不受罚我誓不罢休 哥们
I'm not giving anything up until you're punished, dude!
她是受害者 而你却扬言要开除她
She's the victim here, and you're compounding her trauma
来加重她的创伤
by threatening to expel her.
你在校园中姑息强♥奸♥文化
It's unreasonable and harsh
是不合理且严酷的
and perpetuates a rape culture on your campus.
我们有一系列规定 我们要遵照这些规定
We have a set of rules, and we will follow them.
你要么放弃对丹·爱德华兹的圣♥战♥
Either abandon your crusade against Dan Edwards,
要么你就卷铺盖走人
or you'll simply have to clear out of the dorm.
我本来非常想进入这样一所学校
I would have loved to have gone to a school like this.
我本来也是这么想的
I used to think that.
你肯定付出了很多努力才来到这里
You must have worked really hard to get here.
它曾经是我的梦想
It was my dream.
提前录取 全额奖学金
I-- early admission, full scholarship.
你真的想要冒险失去它吗
You really want to risk losing that?
我这样做也是迫不得已
I don't do this lightly.
这是学校是我的全部
I mean, this school is everything to me.
我无法想象你所经历的 但是
I can't imagine what you've gone through, but...
或许是时候放下这块板了
maybe it's time to put down the board.
这些人都是认真的
These people are serious.
我也是
So am I.
这不是噱头
This isn't a stunt
我也不是想博人眼球
or me trying to get my 15 minutes.
对不起 我不是说你这样做很轻松
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were doing this lightly.
这块板是唯一让我赖以度日的东西
This board is the only thing that gets me through the day.
如果我拿下来了
If I give it up,
任他们让我闭嘴 那
and I allow them to silence me, then...
我就活不下去了
I'm not gonna make it.
我刚和一个检察官办公室的人谈了谈
I just spoke with someone in the D.A.'s office.
丹刚刚填写了一份刑事诉状要起诉你
Dan just filed a criminal complaint against you.
以什么罪名
For what?
骚扰
Harassment.
他起诉我
He pressed charges against me?
并且地检颁布了一道对你的拘捕令
And the D.A. issued a warrant for your arrest.
那就让他们来拘捕我吧
Well... well, then let them arrest me.
我不会罢休的
I'm not gonna stop.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这男的 丹·爱德华兹 他强♥奸♥了我
Um, this man, Dan Edwards, he raped me.
我就直说了
Let me get this straight.
首先 你输掉了案子
First, you lose the case,
现在你想要我帮地方检察一个忙
and now you want me to do a favor for the D.A.
十年很长
Ten years is a long time.
我不会申请假释的
I'm not making parole.
因为你 我才在这里
You're the reason I'm in here.
是你叫我不要去作证
You told me not to testify.
当时去听证席对你而言没有任何好处
There was no upside to you getting you on the stand.
监察官会就你长达十页的前科档案问问题
The D.A. would have asked about your ten-page rap sheet,
你也没法解释为什么
and there's no way you could have explained
你车子的后备箱里会有凯文的血迹
having drops of Kevin's blood in the trunk of your car.
警方滴的血迹
Police planted the blood.
罗德尼
Rodney.
如果你知道凯文被埋在哪里
If you have any idea where Kevin is buried,
对他的父母而言有重大意义
I know it would mean a lot to his parents.
他是他们唯一的孩子
He was their only child
他们没法让他起死回生
they'll never get him back,
但是或许能给他们一些安慰
but maybe they can get some peace.
或许也能给你一些安慰
And maybe it would give you some peace, too.
给我笔
Give me a pen.
高速公路往30号♥公路方向
Take the Thruway to Route 30.
往南开96公里到布雷路
Go 60 miles south to Brae Road.
你会看到一间小木屋
You'll see a cabin.
他的尸体就在那里
That's where he is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
你是对的
You're right.
我现在觉得好多了
I do feel better.
那就好
Good.
凯文的父母一定会非常感激
And I'm sure Kevin's parents will be grateful.
你不能告诉他们
Oh, you can't tell them.
你不能告诉任何人
Well, you can't tell anyone.
这个信息只能你知我知
This information is just between us.
律师和委托人之间的特权什么的
You know, attorney-client privilege, all that.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
当初是你让我闭嘴的
You made me keep my mouth shut.
现在我还给你
Now I'm returning the favor.
罗德尼可能是骗你的
Rodney could be messing with you.
如果他没有呢 如果尸体确实在那里
Well, what if he's not? What if the body's there?
我们慢慢来解决
Let's play this out.
你怎么才能让他的父母知道
How could you let the parents know?
我不能 我发过誓
I can't. I took an oath.
但你违背了你的誓言和规则
There you go againt with your oaths and your rules.
我是认真的 赛迪
I'm being serious, Sadie.
金·斯坦顿来了
There's Kim Stanton.
她来干什么
Why is Kim Stanton walking over here?
我邀请她共进午餐
I invited her to lunch.
她是记者 我们被禁言令管着
She's a reporter. We're under a gag order.
这个主意坏透了
This is a very bad idea.
她是朋友 朋友们一起吃饭
She's a friend. Friends have lunch with other friends.
你们好
Hey, guys.
赛迪
So, Sadie...
-怎么回事 -你来干什么
- what's this all about? - What are you doing?
自从上次婚礼以后我就没见到金了
I haven't seen Kim since the wedding,
我想我们可以听听蜜月的故事
and I thought we could hear all about the honeymoon.
金 尽管我很想听听你的蜜月
As much as I'd love to hear about your honeymoon, Kim,
现在禁言令管着布南伦案
right now there's a gag order on the Brennan case.
所以我要公开声明
So I would like to go on record
说赛迪不能和你吃午饭了 走吧 赛迪
and say that Sadie can't have lunch with you. Come on, Sadie.
我们马上有个很重要的听证会
We have a very important hearing coming up.
-不 没有 -是关于比利·布伦南的吗
- No, we don't. - Is it about Billy Brennan?
我真的不能说 但是如果你今天下午
I really can't say, but if you happen to be
恰好在法庭上
by the courthouse this afternoon,
过来问个好
come say hi!
肖恩 你事务所的人说你在处理
Sean, your office told me you're handling
泰丝·普拉特的案子
the Tess Pratt case.
-那个跟踪狂 -不 她是受害者
- The stalker. - No, she's a victim.
她被那个人强♥奸♥了所以她现在...
She was raped by the guy that she's now...
跟踪别人
Stalking.
肖恩
Sean.
-小卡 -理智点
- Cam. - Be reasonable.
撤诉吧
Drop the charges.
我这套行头看起来像是能决定是否
Does this look like the suit of a guy who can or cannot
撤诉的人吗
decide to drop charges?
我只是个无名小卒
I'm a cog in a machine.
我觉得你这是妄自菲薄了
I think you're undervaluing yourself.
不 就是无名小卒 她犯法了我要起诉她
Nope, just a cog. She's breaking the law, I got to prosecute.
当他被强♥奸♥的时候你在哪
Where were you when she was raped
而且你事务所的人对这个没任何反应吗
and your office didn't do anything about it?
我知道你想搞事情 可是别伤及无辜
I know you want to vent, but don't do it to the cog.
你去针对那些拒绝
Do it to the guy who actually declined
检举所谓强♥奸♥罪行的人
to prosecute the alleged rape.
哪个天才能决定是否撤诉呢
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表