剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
这就是为什么助检官阿林顿上演了
That's why A.D.A. Arrington put on
我们刚刚看的这出荒唐的情景剧
this ludicrous melodrama we've all just watched.
因为如果艾莉森有妒忌之心 又是清醒的
Because if Alison was awake and jealous,
她就有动机
she had the intent.
但她当时是睡着的
But she was asleep.
如果她是睡着的
And if she was asleep,
她就是无辜的
she's not guilty.
陪审团没有达成统一意见
It seems we have a hung jury.
投票结果怎么样
What's the vote?
十一对一
11 to one.
那么接下来你打算怎么办
So... how would you like to proceed?
我们要和委托人协商
We'd like to confer with our client.
所以是十一对一的无罪
So, it's 11 to one to acquit,
还是十一对一的有罪
or 11 to one to convict?
他们没告诉我们
They don't give us that information.
要么特别好 要么特别糟
Well, it's either really good or really bad.
我们现在有一个选择
And now we have a choice.
如果我们认为是十一对一的有罪
If we think there's 11 to convict,
我们就主张无效审判
we argue for a mistrial.
但是这意味着一切都要重头来过
But that means doing this entire thing all over again.
不会再犯作证的错误了
Won't make the mistake of testifying again.
没错 但是这样的话我们就失去了
True, but then we lose
盖尔·迈尔斯和格蕾丝·罗素
the element of surprise
为我们作证的出其不意了
in getting Gail Meyers and Grace Russo on the stand.
到新的审判中罗素就是旧的证人了
Russo will be old news by the time a new trial rolls around.
那如果是十一对一无罪呢
So, what if it's 11 to one to acquit?
那我们就让门多萨法官要求陪审团
Then we ask Judge Mendoza to
继续保持深思熟虑
instruct the jury
直到全体达成一致裁决
to keep deliberating until they reach a unanimous verdict.
这就像在玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
That's like playing Russian roulette,
要么上膛了一颗子弹 要么十一颗
only with one bullet in the chamber or 11.
我认为是一颗
I think it's one bullet.
你真的这么认为
You do?
我觉得十一票是我们这边的
I think we have the other 11 on our side.
到现在还不到24小时
It's been less than 24 hours.
不可能会有十一个人这么快就都投了一级谋杀
There's no way 11 people voted for murder one that fast.
我不相信我们只说服了一个人
I can't imagine we've only reached one of them.
艾伯特
Albert?
我在想他们最后那个问题
I'm stuck on their last question.
你说它没有什么意义
You said it didn't mean anything.
我说它未必有意义
I said it didn't necessarily mean anything.
问问你自己
Just ask yourself,
如果你是陪审团的一员
If you were on the jury,
这个案子我们赢了吗
did we win this case?
赢了
Yes.
那我们要求作出裁定
Let's push for a verdict.
你确定
You sure?
我们赢了这个案子
We won this case.
我们赌一把吧
Let's roll the dice.
十一对一的僵局
Deadlocked 11 to one,
而你要求陪审团作出裁定
and you push for a verdict?
保险的做法是主张无效审判 重新来过
The safe play would have been to argue for a mistrial. Regroup.
新的裁决中定罪的几率总是会降低
Odds of a conviction always drop with a new trial.
但你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
你教我们跟着感觉走
You taught us to go with our gut.
所以你对此感觉不错
So you feel good about it?
这个对话并没有增长我的信心
Well, this conversation isn't inspiring confidence.
我来不是为了让你慌乱
I didn't come in here to rattle you.
我来是要告诉你
I came in here to tell you
你完全有权利对我生气
that you have every right to be angry with me.
但我当时是想保护你
But I was only trying to protect you.
你当时忙于你人生中最大的案件
You were in the middle of the biggest case of your life,
为你爱的人辩护
defending a man you love.
我认为你无须知晓
I decided you didn't need to know.
如果重来
And given the chance,
我依旧会这么做
I would do it again.
我无须知晓
I didn't need to know?
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
假释听证会后 我一直在生她的气
Ever since the parole hearing, I have been furious with her.
于是我没给她打电♥话♥ 也没去探视
So I stopped calling, and I stopped visiting.
这周 我没有去找她
This week... I didn't visit.
这周我没有去 这周我没有去
This week, I didn't visit. This week, I didn't visit.
这周
This week...
这么长时间 我本可以和她在一起
All this time, I could have been with her,
帮助她度过这些 但是
helping her through this, but...
你认为我无须知晓
you didn't think I needed to know.
所以如果你能找出一种方法让我重新找回
So if you could figure out a way for me to get back
这些日日夜夜 分分秒秒
all of those weeks and days and hours and minutes,
那我可能会原谅你
well, maybe then I'll forgive you.
在艾莉森·索恩公诉
In the matter of People v. Alison Thorne
二级谋杀案中
on the charge of murder in the second degree,
我们宣判辩护方无罪
we find the defendant not guilty.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing me.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到了吗
Did you just see that?
看到什么
See what?
没什么 不重要
Nothing. Never mind.
还没有达成一致裁决
No verdict yet.
我们的选择是正确的吗
Did we make the right decision?
你来就是做这个吗
Is that what you're up here doing?
怀疑自己做出的每个选择
Second-guessing every move?
还能做什么
What else is there to do?
-喝一杯 -早就想到了
- Drink. - Way ahead of you.
我要告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
你不坐下吗
Aren't you gonna sit?
这是艾赛亚的椅子
That's Isaiah's chair.
坐
Sit.
要来一杯吗
You want one?
不用了
I'm good.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels weird.
怎么了
What?
我和你待在这里
Me and you up here together.
不应该是我们
It's not us.
应该是你和艾赛亚
This is you and Isaiah.
也可以是我们啊
Could be us.
我们是这家公♥司♥的未来 艾伯特
We're the future of this firm, Albert.
赛迪
Sadie.
别告诉我你想象不到我们30年后的样子
Don't tell me you can't picture us 30 years from now,
坐在这 等着判决
sitting up here, waiting on a verdict,
怀疑自己走出的每一步
second-guessing every move.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
你是我的搭档 我爱你
You're my partner, and I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以你不能走
That's why you can't leave.
我今天签了租约
I signed a lease today.
我要开一家事务所了
I'm starting my own firm.
我错了
I was wrong.
你不能说谎 你得说实话
You can't lie, you have to tell the truth.
-蒂凡尼 -她逃脱了惩罚
- Tiffany... - She got away with it.
我们的客户一直都在撒谎
Our client was lying to us the whole time,
是她杀了她的好友
and she killed her best friend.
等等 你在说什么
Hold on, what are you talking about?
她有梦游症 她利用了这点 艾莉森和那人
Her sleepwalking disorder, she used it, Alison and the guy,
她老公 我们一起让她脱罪了 尼克
her husband, and, I mean, we helped them get away with it, Nick.
我是成年人 我知道这是我们的职责
I mean, I'm a grown-up, I get that this what we do,
但帮助他们逍遥法外
but then to help them get away with this?
我还让你说谎
And then I-I told you to lie.
不 你不能说谎
You-You can't.
我们不能 那样我们就和坏人一样坏了
We can't because then that makes us as bad as the bad guys
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表