剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
而且你清楚你必须把他的长相
And you knew that your ability to describe him,
-描述的分毫不差 -没错
- to get every detail right, would be crucial. - Yes.
所以你集中精力
So, you focused,
-记住了他所有的细节 -没错
- memorized all the important details. - Right.
因为假如有细节记错了
'Cause if only some details are right,
-可能就找不到那个人了 -没错
- it might not be the right guy. - Sure.
反对 他什么意思
Objection. Where is this going?
继续听听 反对无效
Let's find out. Overruled.
你说他是黑头发
So you said he had dark hair.
没错
Yeah.
而且你记得很清楚
And you were right, which is crucial,
因为假如他不是黑头发
because if he didn't have dark hair,
-那我们就找错人了 -没错
- it wouldn't be the right guy. - For sure.
因为每个细节都至关重要
Because every detail is crucial.
-是的 -你记得他的面部很光洁
- Yeah. - You got the lack of facial hair right,
皮肤颜色 你甚至记得他的眼睛
the skin tone, you even got the eyes.
-你记住了每个关键的细节 -没错
- You memorized every crucial detail. - Yeah.
-因为 -每个细节都至关重要
- Because... - Every detail is crucial.
-否则的话 -我们就找错人了
- Because otherwise... - It might not be the right guy.
在你最初向警方提供的证词中
In your initial statement to the police,
你说袭击者很壮
you described the assailant as "Big."
我当时还很慌
I was still in shock.
可你用了壮这个词
But the word you used was "Big""
-没错 -而且你描述的很详细
- Yeah. - In fact, you were more specific, weren't you?
你说他大约有一米八 180斤
You said, "About six feet, 200 pounds."
没错
Yes.
请原告确认金先生的身高
I'd ask the prosecution to stipulate that Mr. Kim tops out
穿鞋身高最多1米7
at 5'7" wearing shoes,
最多130斤
and weighs 145 soaking wet.
确认
So stipulated.
而且每个细节都至关重要
And that's crucial, every detail,
像你说的 否则的话
because like you said, otherwise,
我们就找错人了
it might not be the right guy.
小卡 你都徘徊好久了
Cam, you're hovering.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她一整天没动地方了
She's been in the same position all day.
她动了吗
She moved?
想曹操曹操到 蒂凡尼
Just the person I wanted to see. Tiffany.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我要把王国的钥匙交给你
I'm giving you the keys to the kingdom.
好啊
Oh, o-okay.
你什么意思
What-What exactly does that mean?
大家都在忙假释听证会
Between the parole hearing and Albert and Nick's I.D. Case,
艾伯特和尼克在忙指证案
most of us are gonna be
所以最近家里你说了算
scattered to the winds, so you're in charge.
你的意思是包括案件受理 新闻垂询
Okay, so, potential client intakes, press inquiries...
还有早晨前把那个共同起诉案归档
And we need to file that class action in the morning.
你是说明天早晨
"Morning," meaning like tomorrow morning?
-有问题吗 -没问题
- Is that a problem? - No, not at all.
只不过我有个约会
I just had, like, this dinner thing, but...
这好办
Well, here's an easy fix:
把约会取消好了
how about you don't have, like, a dinner thing?
我叫赛迪·埃利斯
第一次约会时听
失眠的时候听
赛迪宝贝
Hey, Sadie.
深呼吸
You settle down now.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
把眼睛闭上
They're not closed.
好姑娘
That's my girl.
*我们相遇那晚*
*The night we met*
*我知道我需要你*
*I knew I needed you so*
*假如有机会*
*And if I had the chance*
*我一定不会放你离开*
*I'd never let you go*
*为什么你不说爱我*
*So won't you say you love me?*
*我会让你骄傲的*
*I'll make you so proud of me...*
干得不错 律师先生
Hell of a job in there, counselor.
对一个牢狱律师而言还不错
Not bad for a jailhouse lawyer.
真的吗
Wow, really?
没错 我是在狱中拿到学位的
Yeah. I got my degree in prison.
太棒了
Good for you.
蒂诺 你当时在
Okay, so, Tino, you were at the quinceañera
你朋友女儿的成人典礼上
for the daughter of a friend?
是我老板的女儿可可
My boss. For his daughter, Coco.
然后警♥察♥来了
Cops come in.
从我身上搜出一小瓶可♥卡♥因♥
They frisk me and find a vial of coke.
从你裤子的右前兜里
A vial of cocaine was found in the right front pocket
找到一瓶可♥卡♥因♥
of the pants you were wearing.
你和警♥察♥解释了吗
Did you say anything to the officer?
解释了 我说这不是我的裤子
Yep. I said, "These are not my pants."
这不是我的裤子 你认真的吗
"Th-These are not my pants." Seriously?
没错 我老婆从二手市场买♥♥的
Yeah. My wife got them for me at a secondhand place.
可♥卡♥因♥本来就在里面
The coke was just, you know, in there.
好吧 我得承认我认为
Okay. Um, so I have to admit some level of skepticism
大家不会太相信你的证词
on the viability of a "Not my pants" defense,
不过我会和地检谈谈的
but I will talk to the D.A.
看看能不能把这事解决掉
and see if we can make it go away.
我叫赛迪·埃利斯
My name is Sadie Ellis.
卡洛琳·赖斯是我妈妈
Carolyn Rice is my mother.
她会给我录磁带
She made me tapes.
那种到时候再听的磁带
Cassettes we called "Play Me When" Tapes.
当你悲伤的时候听
"Play Me When You're Sad,"
当你骄傲的时候听
"Play Me When You're Proud,"
当你害怕的时候 当你困惑的时候
"When You're Scared," "When You're Confused."
卡洛琳·赖斯不是个完美的母亲 可她
Carolyn Rice wasn't a perfect mother, but she was,
毫无疑问努力去做了
undeniably, a committed one.
她从未在我生命中缺席
Her presence was relentless.
如果我们不能通电♥话♥
If I couldn't get her on the phone,
那必然会有书信来往
there were letters.
周一到周六 每天如此
Every day but Sunday.
每天晚上 她的声音都会
And every single night, there was her voice,
从那台老旧录音机里响起 伴我入睡
on a dusty old tape recorder, singing me to sleep.
我已经不记得她把我交给
I have no memory of the moment my mother handed me over
那个如父亲般待我的男人了
to the man who would become like a father to me.
我猜她早已清楚
I imagine she did so fully aware
我们会很长时间无法
that we wouldn't be together on the outside
在一起了
for a long, long time.
我猜两岁的我
I imagine the two-year-old version of myself
一定每天盼着她回来
must've waited for her to come back.
我不记得什么时候开始我不再期待
I don't know when I stopped waiting.
我那时候太小了
I was too young.
现在我长大了
But now, I'm old enough to know
我想也许我永远不会停止期待
that maybe I never stopped waiting.
我仍然在盼着她回来
I'm still waiting for my mom.
是不是太感性了
Too sentimental?
我觉得这样有戏
I think we just might have a shot.
我都想去帮你劫狱了
Hell, with that speech, I'll break her out myself.
你看起来棒极了 妈妈
You look great, Mom.
别骗我
You're a liar.
卡洛琳 你还是这么年轻
Carolyn, you're a vision in green.
油嘴滑舌
Sweet talker.
让我好好看看你们两个
Let me just look at you two.
我好想抱抱你
I just want to grab you.
女士们先生们 坐下吧
Ladies and gentlemen, let's settle in.
我希望在五分钟内能开始这次听证会
I'd like to start this hearing in a hard five.
亚瑟·洛曼吗
Asher Lowman?
我是蒂凡尼·西蒙
I'm Tiffany Simon.
来自艾赛亚·罗思和合伙人律所
I'm with Isaiah Roth & Associates.
我是提诺·拉莫斯先生的律师
I'm representing a Mr. Tino Ramos?
你是问我吗
Are you asking?
什么
What?
你抬高了音调 就好像在问我一样
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表