剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
charming, funny, sometimes a little gruff.
然而我今天要讲的故事
The story I'm gonna tell you today, though,
却并不风趣 也不迷人
is not funny or charming.
这是一个男人的故事
It's the story of a man
他不允许一个女人拒绝自己
who wouldn't take no for an answer
哪怕她根本无法同意
from a woman who couldn't say yes.
吉娜•波特患了阿尔茨海默症
Gina Porter suffers from Alzheimer's,
这种疾病让她无法认出自己的丈夫
a disease that has left her unable to recognize her husband.
对她来说 他就是陌生人
He is a stranger to her.
然而波特法官
And yet, Judge Porter still regularly engaged
依旧定期与吉娜•波特性♥交♥
in sexual intercourse with Gina Porter,
这种疾病剥夺了她在意识清醒的状态下
whose disease has robbed her of the ability
同意这种不必要接触的能力
to knowingly consent to this unwanted contact.
在本案庭审过程中 我们将证明
Over the course of this trial, we will prove
乔纳·波特强♥奸♥了自己的妻子
that Jonah Porter raped his wife...
不止一次
repeatedly.
乔纳和吉娜在1999年相识
Jonah met Gina in 1999
当时在住♥宅♥区公交上 他们相邻而坐
when he sat next to her on an uptown bus.
某一时刻 她探过身子
At one point, she leaned over
告诉了他填字游戏的线索答案
and gave him the answer to a crossword puzzle clue.
他们在同一站下车
They got off at the same stop
他提议 他们可以边吃晚餐边做填字游戏
and he suggested they finish the puzzle over dinner.
据乔纳所说
The way Jonah tells it,
他们做完填字游戏就相爱了
they were in love by the time they finished the crossword
并在甜点上来之前就决定结婚了
and had decided to get married before dessert.
这场历时十五年的爱情故事于四月前结束
It was a 15-year love affair that ended four months ago
当吉娜的孩子们
when Gina's children
提出这些荒谬的指控时
brought these absurd charges.
通过进行刑事指控
By pressing criminal charges,
他们利用政♥府♥的力量
they are using the power of the government
来解决家庭纠纷
to resolve a family dispute,
来伤害他们不喜欢的继父
to hurt the stepfather they never really liked.
但更糟的是 他们真正伤害的人
But even worse, is that the person they're really hurting here
是他们的母亲 吉娜
is their mother, Gina.
乔纳被捕后 他失去了见她的权利
When Jonah was arrested he was barred from seeing her.
接下来的日子 我们将证明吉娜·波特
Over the coming days, we will prove that Gina Porter
有同意与丈夫进行性♥交♥的能力
was able to consent to sexual activity with her husband.
乔纳爱自己的妻子
Jonah loves his wife
他永远不会作出任何伤害她的事
and he would never do anything to hurt her.
法官
sarah barr 莎拉·巴尔
马克斯先生
Mr. Markes.
你可以传唤第一位证人了
You may call your first witness.
在我当法官的37年里
In my 37 years on the bench,
我见识过一些精彩的开庭陈述
I have witnessed some tremendous opening statements.
但你刚才的表现差远了
That was not one of them.
谢谢你 你好 塔尼娅
Thank you. Hi, Tanya.
不 你不是塔尼娅
Oh, no. You're not Tanya.
她辞职了
Oh, she quit.
太糟糕了
That's too bad.
我叫赛迪
I'm Sadie.
我叫塔尼亚
I'm Tanya.
我知道 太巧了
I know. What are the odds?
塔尼娅辞职了
Tanya quit?
这么快
Already?
不 原来的塔尼娅
No, the old Tanya.
对 她在为纽约马拉松做准备
Yeah, she's training for the New York Marathon.
所以就辞职了吗
So she quit her job?
不 我是说新塔尼亚在为纽约马拉松做准备
No, I meant the new Tanya's training for the New York Marathon.
我敢肯定老塔尼娅
I'm pretty sure the old Tanya
没为任何纽约活动做准备
isn't training for the New York anything.
这场对话真让我头疼
This conversation's hurting my head.
你有快递
You got a delivery.
拜托一定是披萨
Please tell me it's a pizza.
不是披萨
It's not a pizza.
地方检察官把布伦南的案卷送过来了
D.A. sent over the discovery for the Brennan case.
我看出来了
I can see that.
我们得把这些认真过一遍
We need to go through this stuff with a fine-tooth comb.
我现在忙着处理波特法官的案子
I'm buried under Judge Porter's case right now,
但我让露西把这周空出几晚来怎么样
but I'll have Lucy block out a few nights later this week?
不用担心 有我呢
Don't worry about it. I got it.
不 你不该一个人扛的
No, you shouldn't have to do this alone.
这么说 现在我们又是一组了
Oh, so, now we're a team again?
艾伯特 你还在生气
Albert, are you still mad about my decision
我同意比利提供DNA吗
to volunteer Billy's DNA?
-这可能让我们一败涂地 -不会的
- It could bite us in the ass. - It won't.
你一直这么说 而我依旧心里没底
You keep saying that and I keep not feeling any better,
你得换套说辞才行
so you're gonna have to find some new words.
开庭陈述怎么样
How did the opening statements go?
挺好的
Good.
我听到的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
乔纳说你搞砸了
Jonah said you blew it.
我没搞砸
I did not blow it.
他想让我接手
He wants me to take over.
你想接这个案子 快接
You want the case? Go for it.
我让他别多管闲事 让你来解决
I told him to stop hovering and let you try your case.
-很好 -你确实有很大胜算 是不是
- Good. - Well, you do have a strong case, don't you?
-现在你在多管闲事了 -他是我的朋友
- Well, now you're hovering. - Well, he's a friend.
非双方自愿的性♥交♥是个敏感问题
Nonconsensual sexual activity is a hot button issue,
马克斯绝对愿意让自己成为
and Markes would love to make his name
将世界从性犯罪者手里拯救出来的英雄
as the guy who keeps the world safe from sexual predators,
尤其这个所谓的性犯罪者
especially when the alleged sexual predator
还是位知名的法官
is a judge who's kind of a known ass.
布伦南的案子
So... the Brennan case.
布伦南案
-你确定有把握吗 -确定
- You're sure you can handle that? - Yes.
从你五岁开始
Since you were five,
你说谎时我就看得出来
I could tell when you were lying.
你不会直视我的眼睛
You wouldn't look me in the eye.
我能保持专业态度
I can keep it professional.
很好
Good.
疑是疑非
第一季 第二集
-我有事给你做 -真事还是假事
- I have a something for you to do. - A real thing or a fake thing?
我什么时候给过你...
When have I ever given you something...
上周 你说有位"委托人"
Last week, when you told me a "client"
想吃长岛市的手撕猪肉三明治
wanted a pulled pork sandwich from Long Island City,
然后我看到你衬衫上沾的烤肉渍
and then I saw a barbeque stain on your shirt.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
我为真♥相♥而生
I am trained to seek out the truth.
布伦南的案子需要你的帮助
I need your help on the Brennan case.
比利·布伦南也想尝尝长岛城的
Does Billy Brennan want a pulled pork sandwich
-手撕猪肉三明治吗 -你别揪着不放了
- from Long Island City? - You really need to let that go.
控方掌握的都是间接证据
The prosecution's case is purely circumstantial,
除非某个箱子里还隐藏着确凿的证据
unless they're hiding a smoking gun in these boxes.
仔细查看所有材料 确保不出意外
Go through everything and make sure there are no surprises.
还有 那不是普通的手撕猪肉三明治
And it wasn't just any pulled pork sandwich.
是波尔图家的 众所周知
It was from Porto's, and everyone knows that Porto's
波尔图家的手撕猪肉三明治是全城最好的
has the best pulled pork sandwich in the city.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 他们家的酱料...
Seriously. They have this sauce...
不不 真的吗是说
No, no, no, seriously,
你想让我整理控方的证据材料
you want me to figure out the prosecution's case?
你是名律师 你为真♥相♥而生
You're a lawyer, trained to seek the truth.
加油吧
Go for it.
棒
Yes.
你好 塔莉娅 我是赛迪
Hi, Talia. It's Sadie.
这是康拉德医生 你还记得吧
And you remember Dr. Conrad.
我们想和吉娜聊聊
We were hoping to sit with Gina.
她今天怎么样
How's she doing today?
不太好
Not well.
今天不太合适
It's not a good day.
我妈妈她现在最怕受到刺♥激♥
The last thing my mother needs is any more poking or prodding.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表