剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
It'll make you lose respect for me
也会让我失去对自己的尊重
and that'll make me lose respect for me.
别傻了 我要和你一起去
Don't be ridiculous. I'm coming with you.
我这不是要求 是告知
I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.
你不能和我一起去
You're not coming with me.
给你看看
There you are.
现在不是时候 卡梅伦
Not now, Cameron.
我刚收到一封邮件
I just got an e-mail.
尼克有麻烦了
Nick is in trouble.
我不知道他要如何反击
I don't see how he fights back from this.
律师品行委员会如何认可他
How the Character and Fitness Committee approves him.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
不管是什么事 你可以处理吗
Whatever it is, can you take care of it?
不 先生 我不能
No, sir, I can't.
看这个
Read it.
赛迪
Sadie...
她不在这 我本想给她打电♥话♥
She's not here. I wanted to call her,
但我觉得应该让你告诉她
but I figured I'd let you.
你可能不想艾赛亚陪你一起
You may not want Isaiah here,
但我们不可能让你独自面对
but there's no way we were gonna let you do this alone.
我刚刚还跟我的委托人说
I was just, uh, telling a client
自首有多不容易
how hard it is to turn herself in.
现在看来 我不是在开玩笑
Turns out, I wasn't kidding.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
很快我们就保你出来
We'll have you out in no time.
我害怕了
I'm scared.
抱歉 向你承认这点是不是很奇怪
I'm sorry, is it weird that I just admitted that to you?
你没承认的话我才会觉得奇怪
It'd be weird to me if you didn't.
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
一如既往地准备好了
Ready as I'll ever be.
赖斯
Hey, Rice.
收拾东西 你要走了
Get your stuff. You're being moved.
去医务室吗
To the infirmary?
为什么 我感觉挺好的
Why? I feel fine.
跟我来就是了
Just come with me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是怎么回事
How-how did this happen?
我自♥由♥了吗
I'm free?
赛迪
Sadie?
这是真的吗
Is this real?
是真的
It's real.
这是真的
It's real.
结束了
It's over.
都结束了
It's all over.
尼克的传讯安排在今天下午
Nick's arraignment is set for this afternoon.
这个案子并不是很有力
The State's case isn't very strong,
但我们也没法保证能把他保释出来
but there's no guarantee that we can get him out on bail.
他已经和警卫们交了朋友
He's already made friends with the guards.
只要他想用电♥话♥ 他们就让他使用
They're letting him use the phone as much as he wants.
他已经给我打了六个电♥话♥了
He's already called me six times,
但不是问他自己的案子 而是问艾琳的
but not about his case. About Erin.
我正在处理
I'm working on it.
既然索萨那边行不通 我就越过了她
Since Souza was a dead end, I went over her head
呈交了第78条请♥愿♥书
and filed an Article 78 petition.
那不就是起诉法官吗
Isn't that like suing the judge?
是的 为此他们会恨你一辈子
Yeah, and they hate you forever for it,
不过立马就收到回复了
but it gets heard right away.
审讯在一小时后
Hearing's in an hour.
-太棒了 -别高兴太早
- Yay. - Not yay yet.
只有在地检办公署不反对的情况下
The only time I've seen an Article 78 work
第78条才生效
is when it went unopposed by the D.A.'s office.
-我听说尼克的事了 -是的
- I heard about Nick. - Yeah.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Thanks.
更糟的是 他被索萨坑了
And to make matters worse, he got Souza'd.
那个我也听说了
I heard about that, too.
艾琳·拉什种了六盆盆栽植物
Erin Rush was growing six pot plants.
在其他八个州 她能成为一个企业家了
In eight other states, that'd make her an entrepreneur.
那她应该搬家
She should move.
也许两年之后她会搬 当她出监狱之后
Maybe she will, in two years, when she gets out of prison.
索萨出了名的难缠 我同意两年太长了
Souza's a known hard-ass and I agree, two years is excessive,
-但是 -我提交了第78条条款
- but it... I filed an Article 78
如果特雷尼根不反对我们的请♥愿♥的话
and I thought it would be amazeballs
那就赞爆了
if Trenegan didn't oppose our petition.
赞爆了
Amazeballs?
可以轻松自然地稍微提一下
Trying to keep this light and breezy.
你知道什么不赞吗
You know what's not amazeballs?
就是让我去影响同事的判断
Is asking me to influence the judgment of a colleague.
因为那样是完全违背职业道德的
Because that would be completely unethical.
我在试图纠正一个离谱的错误
I'm trying to right an outrageous wrong
我觉得特雷尼根应该会尊重你的意见
and thought Trenegan might respect your opinion.
他会听我的 因为我是他的上司
He would, because I'm his superior
并且他认为有义务去做任何我要求的事情
and he'd feel obligated to do what I asked.
但是那样的话 我会觉得肮脏
And then, I'd feel dirty.
我不喜欢那种感觉
And I don't like feeling dirty.
除了在床上的时候
Except sometimes. In bed.
彼得
Peter...
不可能 小卡
Not happening, Cam.
你一定很累了
You must be exhausted.
饿吗
Or hungry?
我只希望你们两个不要盯着我了
What I want is for you two to stop staring at me.
你们眼睛都不敢眨一下
It's like you're both afraid to blink
就像怕我随时消失似的
in case I disappear.
这一个小时里你不停地在查看你的手♥机♥
You've been checking your cell phone obsessively for the last hour.
如果你有重要的事要处理 那就去吧
If you have something important to deal with at work, go.
去处理吧
Do it.
你可以出去给我买♥♥一些衣服
And you could go out and get me a few things to wear.
我还穿着牛仔裤和T恤呢
You know, jeans and T-shirts
直到我准备好去逛梅西百货为止
until I'm ready to face Macy's again.
梅西百货还在吧
Macy's still exists, right?
-还在 -然后等你们回家之后
- Yes. - And then when you two come home,
我们就围着冰箱找点吃的
we'll root around in the fridge for food,
如果我们找不到吃的东西
and when we don't find anything...
那我们就点中餐吃
Well, then, we'll order Chinese.
不错吧
Sound good?
太棒了
So good.
简直完美
Perfect.
你们还在盯着我
You're still staring at me.
快去吧
Go.
好的
Okay.
我的手♥机♥随时畅通
Um, I'll be on my cell phone.
快去
Go.
纽约州最高法♥院♥
我看了申请将拉什女士的判决
I read the Article 78 petition
重设到90天的第78条请♥愿♥书
to get Ms. Rush's sentence reset to 90 days.
有理有据 并且简明扼要
It's well-argued and concise.
公诉人反对此次上诉吗
Do the People oppose the appeal?
我方对最初协商的判决没有异议
The People were satisfied with the originally negotiated sentence
因此不会反对此请♥愿♥书
and therefore will not oppose the petition.
我认为索萨法官的裁定
I find Judge Souza's ruling
不合理 没有必要如此严惩
to be irrational and needlessly punitive
特此撤销两年的判决
and hereby vacate the two-year sentence
恢复90天的原判
and reinstate the 90 days.
还记得我说我多讨厌彼得吗
Remember how I said I hated Peter?
现在我爱死他了
Now I love him.
获得自♥由♥的感觉怎么样
How's it feel being a free man?
-非常好 -那肯定
- Pretty good. - I'll bet.
你妈妈回家了你感觉如何
How's it feel having your mom back?
太棒了
Amazing.
非常感谢你让你妈妈给州长打电♥话♥
Thank you so much for asking your mom to call the governor.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表