剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
Why would the prosecution charge Billy if he were innocent?
我觉得我们走错了方向
I think we've been going about this all wrong--
通过反驳控方的说辞来为他辩护
defending him against the prosecution's narrative
而不是提供我们自己的说法
instead of coming up with one of our own.
你觉得我们应该主动进攻
You think we should play offense?
我觉得格蕾丝·罗素是想
I think Grace Russo wants to use
用一场全民关注的定罪
a big, flashy conviction
来实现她的政♥治♥野心
to further her political ambitions,
我们需要明确地把这表达出来
and we need to say that loud and clear.
中伤地方检察官是没用的
Vilifying the D.A. will not work.
艾米·迈尔斯死后26年来
In the 26 years since Amy Meyers' death,
有三个不同的地检接手
there have been three separate D.A.S
他们都没有指控比利 为什么
who didn't prosecute Billy. Why?
有好几个案子里
There have been multiple instances
其他的地检本都可以撤诉
where any other D.A. would have dropped the charges.
但鲁索总提出理由继续 为什么
But Russo always came up with a reason to continue. Why?
她的确曾千里迢迢到了韩国
She did travel all the way to Korea
深入调查比利久不联♥系♥的姐妹
to dig up Billy's estranged sister.
正是 这是政♥治♥问题
Exactly. It's political.
我们都知道
We all know it.
但不说出来却让我们显得软弱
But not saying it is making us look weak,
还让我显得盛气凌人
and apparently making me look condescending.
事实上 我很愤怒
The truth is, I'm angry.
我很愤怒
I'm angry
鲁索是在利用比利
Russo is using Billy this way,
我觉得人们能对愤怒感同身受
and I think anger is relatable.
愤怒有风险
Anger's risky.
是时候开始铤而走险了
Think it's time we started taking some risks.
你知道我们没有证据
You realize we have no evidence
证明政♥府♥腐♥败♥
to support a government corruption case.
但是我们打过了安全牌
Yet we just did the safe version
导致比利被判了谋杀罪
and Billy got convicted of murder.
我们开始监控戴维斯女士的网络使用情况
When we started monitoring Ms. Davies' Internet usage,
发现她曾和其他网站使用者
we observed she was sharing something called The Feast
分享一篇题为盛宴的帖子
with other CFC users.
盛宴是什么
What's The Feast?
差不多是份给晚宴准备的菜单
It's basically a menu for a dinner party,
上面写着八个图书馆员工的肉
featuring the flesh of eight library employees.
你还发现了什么
What else did you discover?
一张宾客名单 她邀请了六个网民
A guest list. She invited six people she met on the Web site,
然后订了一套大型屠宰刀具 发动态说
then she ordered a large set of butchering knives, and posted:
"准备好来切肉啦"
"Ready to Carve."
明确可推断犯罪行为
The overt act.
反对 这是提出结论
Objection. Calls for conclusion.
反对有效
Sustained.
你调查戴维斯女士的公♥寓♥发现了什么
What did you find when you searched Ms. Davies' apartment?
屠宰刀具和骨锯
The butchering knives and the bone saw.
绝大部分时候我们是在罪案发生过后
Most of the time we find those items
寻找这些物件
after a crime has occurred.
这样更有效率
This was much more efficient.
法官
Your Honor...
没有问题了
Nothing further.
赖特探员 你知道戴维斯女士加入了
Agent Wright, are you aware that Ms. Davies was enrolled
威廉斯堡的生猪屠宰课吗
in a hog butchering class in Williamsburg?
其中有从农场直送餐桌的概念
Part of the whole farm-to-table thing.
-很流行 -你说有就有吧
- It's very trendy. - If you say so.
确实有
I do say so.
这是教员列出的
Here's the class materials list
课程需要的工具单
the instructor sent out.
你可以在法庭上读出来吗
Can you read that for the court?
"猎人野外游戏牌屠宰刀 一套七把
"Huntsman Wild Game Butchering Knives, set of seven.
里德父子牌十二寸的骨锯"
Reed & Sons 12-inch bone saw."
这些恰好是你在戴维斯女士公♥寓♥找到的工具
Those are the exact items you found in Ms. Davies apartment,
不是吗
isn't that right?
没错
Yeah.
那你还逮捕了其他
So did you arrest anyone else
加入生猪屠宰课程的人吗
enrolled in the hog butchering class?
没有 但如果他们在食人留言板
No. But if they'd gone on cannibal message boards
公告吃人的消息 我们就会抓
and posted about eating human beings, we would have.
-你正好走进圈套里了 -我知道 抱歉
- You walked right into that one. - I know. I'm sorry.
所以我们需要准备 我们列好了问题
That's why we prep. We make a list of questions,
不能跳出剧本发挥 但你偏偏要卖♥♥弄
and we don't go off script-- but you just had to show off.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
你觉得对不起有用吗
You think "I'm sorry" is gonna make it better?
我们不能再犯错了
We have no margin for error.
他们想要定她的罪
They want to find her guilty
因为她让他们恐惧 而不是因为法律
because she scares them, not because of the law.
这种情况不会再发生了
It won't happen again--
我会按照法医精神病院专家的剧本走
I'll stick to the script for the forensic psychiatrist.
你不会再做陈述了 我来
You're not doing that direct anymore. I am.
我还可以争论照片上的动作吗
Can I still argue the motion on the photographs?
你说呢
What do you think?
不能吗
No?
没错
Bingo.
我们把所有候选陪审员分了类
So, we sorted all the potential jurors
是 否 不确定
分成是或否或者不确定三类
into Yes, No and Maybe piles.
在开庭过程中
These piles will switch around
档案会不断变换位置
as we do the interviews.
但我们当然希望陪审团
But we obviously want to fill the jury
尽可能多地进入是或者不确定分类
with as many yeses and maybes as possible.
所以我们选择我们的理想人选
So we get to pick who we want.
-就像课间的踢球游戏一样 -不
- It's like kickball at recess. - No.
你没法选择队友
You don't get to choose your team.
你只能选出你想淘汰的人选
You can only control who you eliminate.
那我们想要淘汰谁呢
And who do we want to eliminate?
任何有可能对你有偏见或敌意的人
Anyone who might have a bias or a prejudice against you.
缩小到了所有纽约人的范围里
Well, that narrows it down to about everyone in New York.
既然我们现在提出这个案子有政♥治♥因素
Now that we're arguing the trial is politically motivated,
支持政♥府♥的人
anybody who is pro-government
自动划为否选项
automatically goes in the No pile.
对 比如
Yes. For example,
陪审员43号♥ 大卫·莫斯
Juror Number 43, David Moss.
他曾是名海军
He's an ex-marine.
我们料想所有和军队有关联的人
We assume that anyone associated with the military
都会支持政♥府♥
tends to side with the government.
我们不是都认为桑德拉·威尔金斯不适合
I thought we all agreed that Sandra Wilkins was a No.
这位有四个孩子的虔诚母亲
The religious mother of four.
她以前是 我把她列为不确定
She was. I put her into the Maybe pile,
因为她在她外甥博客下留了一条链接
because she posted a link to her cousin's blog
引我发现了他"求资助"的活动
that led me to his GoFundMe campaign.
显然 他之前被人诬陷劫车
Apparently, he was wrongfully accused of a carjacking
在无罪释放前花了几千美元
and spent thousands of dollars in legal fees
为自己辩护
before being acquitted.
她可能对政♥府♥也犯错的观点
She might be sympathetic to the idea
产生了共鸣
that the government makes mistakes.
还有其他惊喜吗
Any other surprises?
有 但很不幸
Yes, unfortunately.
我们的生化学家 杰里米·理查德森
Our biochemist, Jeremy Richardson.
-他本来会对我们非常有利 -不再是了
- He was a definite Yes for us. - Not anymore.
我们之前认为他会很看重DNA结果
I know we thought he'd take the DNA findings very seriously,
但他加入了"打倒百分之一"组织
but he belongs to a group called Down with the One Percent,
这个组织也可以叫做"打倒布伦南一家"
which might as well be called Down with the Brennans.
你没跟我们说
You didn't tell us
这位生化学家长得跟你前未婚夫一模一样
the biochemist looked exactly like your ex-fiancé.
抱歉 那是布兰登的新头像
Sorry. That's Brandon's new profile picture.
我调查陪审员累了休息一下
I took a break from stalking the jurors...
就去调查你的前任吗
To stalk your ex?
确认一下 他现在好不好
To check in on him, to see if he was doing okay.
很明显 他现在
And... clearly, he is...
没穿上衣
Shirtless.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表