剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry!
你真是个捣蛋鬼
You're a menace.
-新金装 -是的
- New suit? - Yes.
导购女士说这颜色能突显我的眼睛
The sales lady told me the color makes my eyes dance.
-还有别想转移话题 -什么话题
- And don't try to change the subject. - Which is?
你一骑车整个城市都陷入了危机
The fact that the whole city's in danger when you're on a bike.
你早晚会玩死自己
You're gonna get killed,
然后我会在你葬礼上说
and I'm gonna say "I told her so"
"我警告过她了"
at your funeral.
艾伯特 告诉我那不是罗素
Albert, tell me that's not Russo.
是她 还有她的宠物狗们
Yup. And her press puppy dogs.
地方检察官居然亲自出席提审
Since when does the D.A. show up to an arraignment?
这案子影响不小 她要借机获得曝光
It's a high profile case; she's gonna use it to grandstand.
-你知道我们该怎么办吗 -我们去那边
- And you know what we're gonna do? - Go over there
劫持媒体发布会来为我们的委托人辩护
and hijack the press conference to defend our client,
这位无辜的人
who is an innocent man
被一名利欲熏心的地方检察官错捕入狱
being unfairly imprisoned by a power-hungry D.A.
这与我们要做的正好相反
That's the opposite of what we're gonna do.
导购女士说的对
Sales lady was right.
这颜色确实能突显你的眼睛
Color really does make your eyes dance.
赛迪 咱们早谈过这事了
Sadie, we talked about this.
我们都同意了 在公共场合
We agreed. It does us no good
与地方检察官对抗对我们没有好处
to engage in a public fight with the D.A.
谁说我要对抗了 我就是听听
Who says I'm gonna fight? I'm just gonna listen.
大陪审团已经否决了
The grand jury has returned an indictment
针对威廉姆·布伦南医生在1991年谋杀
against Dr. William Brennan for the 1991 murder
他高中女友艾米·迈尔斯的指控
of his high school girlfriend Amy Meyers.
你真的认为
Do you really think
纽约的陪审团会治罪一位布伦南家人吗
a New York jury is gonna convict a Brennan?
我想纽约人都知道
I think New Yorkers know
不会因为你父亲是个参议员
that just because your father was a senator
你就能逃脱谋杀罪
doesn't mean you can get away with murder.
没人想要逃脱任何罪名
No one wants to get away with anything.
我们只是想对簿公堂
We just want our day in court,
但却被地方检察官办公室有意拖延了
which the D.A.'s office has purposefully delayed.
他们觉得如果强迫布伦南医生
They hoped that if they forced Dr. Brennan
在牢里蹲四个月
to sit in jail for four months
他就会因恐惧而认罪 可他不会
that he'd get scared and agree to a plea, which he won't.
这件事是政♥治♥驱动的吗
Is this politically motivated?
我们或许会同意认罪
We might agree to the plea.
我们要先把他保释出来
We have to get him out on bail first.
要记住 地方检察官会说
Now, remember, the D.A.'s gonna say
很多关于你的假话
a lot of stuff about you that isn't true.
你肯定要反驳 但不要说话
You're gonna want to react. Don't.
别发出沉重的叹息 别在你小本上乱划
No heavy sighs, no scribbling in your legal pad.
-保持冷静就是 -明白了
- Just stay cool. - Got it.
-你那有艾娃的消息吗 -是的
- You find out about Ava? - Yes.
麦罗拉给我发了短♥信♥
Melora texted me and said
说她的血压正常 病情稳定了
that her BP's holding and she's stable.
怎么回事
What's happening?
赛迪一直在帮我留意病人的情况
Sadie's keeping me updated on my patients.
早产儿脱离通气管了吗
Did the preemie make it off the vent?
审讯快开始了 咱们得走了
Hearing's about to start. We got to go.
咱们上边见
I'll meet you up there.
现在我都好奇了
Now I'm curious.
早产儿脱离通气管了吗
Did the preemie make it off the vent?
脱离了 而且他状况很好
Yes, and he's doing fine.
好的
Okay.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
吓得要死
Scared to death.
-上边见 -好
- See you up there. - Okay.
玛格丽特 我跟你说要低调了
Margaret, I told you to keep it small.
这可不是鸡尾酒会
This isn't a cocktail party.
我又挡不住他们
I couldn't keep them away.
大家都喜欢比利
Billy is everyone's favorite.
全体起立 威廉姆·布伦南
All rise. People v. William Brennan
一级谋杀罪公诉案
on the charge of murder in the first degree.
提审现在开始
Here for arraignment.
请各位就坐
Please be seated.
请陈述保释理由
I'll hear you on bail.
二十四年前
24 years ago,
16岁的艾米·迈尔斯在格拉梅西公园被杀
16-year-old Amy Meyers was murdered in Gramercy Park.
验尸结果显示死因是
The autopsy revealed cause of death
头部受重击致死
to be blunt force trauma to the head.
有证人称
The defendant,
死者生前与本案被告
her boyfriend at the time,
死者当时男友 在一起
was the last person seen with her.
布伦南曾是嫌犯 但在大规模调查后
Dr. Brennan was a suspect, but after a lengthy investigation,
并未对其进行逮捕 案件被搁置
no arrest was made and the case went cold,
直到四个月前
until four months ago
迈克尔·斯莱特先生站出来报称
when Mr. Michael Slater came forward and reported that,
在1993年 布伦南医生
in 1993, Dr. Brennan confessed
与他一共读寄宿学校时曾坦白过其罪行
to the crime when they were both in boarding school.
法官阁下 我们认为保释不能充分保证
Your Honor, we submit that no bail is sufficient
被告人会届时出席庭审
to guarantee the defendant's appearance at trial.
布伦南医生家中富贵
Dr. Brennan's family is wealthy.
他自己是名飞行员还拥有私人飞机
He himself is a pilot and owns a private plane.
那是他用来飞往世界各地
Which he uses to fly around the world
进行无偿公益小儿外科手术的
to perform pro bono pediatric surgeries.
-这也说明他有潜逃风险 -真的吗
- Which makes him a flight risk. - Really?
在我看来 这说明他是个好人
In my mind, it just makes him a good guy.
法官阁下 首先 我的委托人
Your Honor, first of all, my client
从没对迈克尔·斯莱特坦白过任何事
never confessed anything to Michael Slater,
我们会另行证明他的证言不可信
who we will show to be an unreliable witness.
其次 没有任何物证
Secondly, there is no physical evidence
能证明布伦南医生与犯罪有关
tying Dr. Brennan to the crime.
受害者身上没有
Not on the victim's body,
犯罪现场没有 凶器上也没有
not at the crime scene, not on the murder weapon,
凶器在1991年做过检测
which was tested in 1991
上边仅仅找到了艾米·迈尔斯的血迹
and found to only have Amy Meyers' blood on it.
如今我们有更先进的司法鉴定技术 法官阁下
Forensic science has advanced a lot since then, Your Honor.
我们有信心如果能找到凶器...
We are confident that if we can locate the murder weapon...
-已经丢失 -毕竟是24年前的案子
- Which was lost. - Well, it's been 24 years.
没错
Exactly.
自从艾米·迈尔斯
It's been 24 years
被冷血谋杀 已经过去24年了
since Amy Meyers was senselessly murdered.
我理解想要为她悲恸的家人讨回公道的心情
I understand the desire to get justice for her grieving family,
但是要因此危害一个无辜的人
but to do so at the expense of an innocent man
仅仅是加重了悲剧
just compounds the tragedy.
我们请求让布伦南医生交纳保释金后释放
We ask that Dr. Brennan be released on bond
以便让他返回工作当中去
so that he can go back to work.
不应为了满足地方检察官对名声的饥渴
It would be wrong to deny sick children his care
而让他无法照顾生病的儿童
simply to fuel the D.A.'s hunger for publicity.
我请求将埃利斯女士的
I request that Ms. Ellis's
煽动性话语从记录中消除
incendiary remarks be stricken from the record.
我同意你的请求 费雷蒂先生
I'll grant you that, Mr. Ferretti,
但我不会同意你的保释请求
but I won't grant your bail request.
保释金为五百万美元
Bail is set at five million dollars.
谢谢
Thanks.
赛迪 我有个不错的提议
Sadie, I can make it palatable.
二级谋杀 建议最低刑罚
Man two, recommendation for minimum.
他两年后就出来了
He'll be out in two years.
你听到什么声音了吗 艾伯特
Do you hear something, Albert?
-绝望的声音 -要不要随你
- The voice of desperation. - Take it or leave it.
别逼我 你论据不足以立案
Don't try to strong-arm me. You don't have a case.
鲁索正在搜集 我们已准备好打场硬仗
Russo's digging in. We're prepared to go to the mat.
好 去吧
Good. Go.
看你在法庭上踉踉跄跄还真是有趣
It's always fun watching you flail around in a courtroom.
不要再给我加压了 赛迪
Don't push me, Sadie.
我已经有一个已经伤心欲绝的母亲了
I've got a grieving mother.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表