剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我知道 有时
Well, I've been known, on occasion,
即使没有
even without the assistance
昂贵香槟助兴
of extremely expensive champagne,
深情地讲述
to speak lyrically about
这个我们当成家的小地方
this little place we call home.
但我们并肩作战
And about the collective struggle we share,
伸张正义的坎坷道路
the long slog toward justice.
我们可以直接快进到为了什么在做什么吗
Can we just cut to part about why we do what we do?
我都背下来了
I've got it that memorized.
悉听尊便
Be my guest.
我们能有感觉如此美好的时刻
There's a reason why
是有原因的
days like this, moments like this, feel so good.
原因就是我们经历过
And it's because most days and nights end with us
无数糟糕的日夜
feeling so bad.
为了正义
We fight and claw
我们全力以赴 竭尽所能
tooth and nail for justice.
有时甚至和自己人争执
Sometimes we even fight each other.
就把这当成友谊的火花或者小摩擦吧
Call it friendly fire or collateral damage.
然而不管情绪多么低落
But no matter how low we get,
太阳出来的时候
when the sun comes out,
我们回到这个属于我们的地方
we are right back here where we belong,
因为我们是一家人
because we are a family.
一起举杯吧
So let's raise our glass.
敬今天
To today.
敬明天
And tomorrow.
以及以后的每一天
And the ones after that.
干杯
Cheers.
我想要这个时刻
I want this moment.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个最终胜利的欢庆时刻
This moment, this end zone celebration,
我希望卡洛琳也能有
I want this for Carolyn.
比利
Billy?
艾赛亚
Isaiah.
自♥由♥是份珍贵的礼物
Freedom is a gift.
一分一秒也别浪费
Don't waste a minute of it.
我不会的
I won't.
很好
Good.
你说你想不到答谢的办法
You said there's no way you can thank us.
或许这有一个
Maybe there is.
艾伯特 你酒杯里空气太多了
Albert, your glass has way too much air in it.
我们做到了
We did it.
说真的 赛迪 是你做到了
Let's be real, Sadie, you did it.
大家齐聚一堂香槟庆祝
Everything you see here, the champagne and everyone,
都是因为你铤而走险得来的
it's here 'cause you took the risk.
-是你想的办法 -什么 提供血样吗
- You made the call. - What? Volunteering the blood?
真要说实在的
Let's be real, if we're gonna be real.
是他的功劳
That was him.
不是省油的灯
Pain in the ass.
确实不是省油的灯
He is a pain in the ass.
那段家人的演说
That family bit, in your little speech,
听得我很难受
that was to make me feel bad.
让我舍不得走
To keep me from leaving.
我说得怎么样
How'd I do?
让我犹豫了起来 再想想
I guess it made me stop and consider.
这个地方确实像家一样
This place does feel like home.
我不知道
I don't know.
你没必要现在就搞明白
You don't have to know right now.
到最后你的内心会告诉你做正确的选择
Eventually your gut will tell you the right thing to do.
是啊
Yeah.
也就是留下...
Which is to stay...
顺便说下
by the way.
-莫莉的磁带 -莫莉的磁带
- The Molly tapes? - The Molly tapes!
我们从录音里找到了证据
We found the evidence on those tapes.
还有温德森
And the Windsong thing?
温德森 你发现了他们的关联
The Windsong thing, you made that connection.
我们是为威廉姆·布伦南
I mean, d-- we were part of the team
无罪辩护的团队中的一员
that exonerated William Brennan!
我知道 真的 会有书
I know. I mean, seriously, there are books
记载这例案子
that are gonna be written about this case.
他们肯定
They're being written, like,
-现在就在写 -是啊 我们...
- right now. - Yeah, I mean, we-we're...
你和我
And you and I,
-我们将会 -被记录在这些书里
- we're gonna be... - We're gonna be in those books.
我们可以翻索引确认
We'll flip to the index and check.
天呐
God.
怎么了
What?
我想和你说个事
I want to tell you something.
我想和你说...
I want to tell you that...
今天我一个人去了宣判
I flew solo today at the sentencing,
一直在想和别人说说
and all I could think was I wanted to tell someone.
好啊 什么
Oh, okay, what?
不是 我想对你说
No, not that. I wanted to tell you.
我想对你说
I wanted to tell you that
我感到充满力量充满斗志
I felt powerful, and intentional,
肩上的负担好像都消失了
and like this weight had been lifted off my shoulders,
我终于能大步向前走
and I was finally hitting my stride, and that's due,
而这很大一部分原因都要归功于你
in no small part-- in no small part, Tiff-- to you.
因为这些还有很多原因...
So, for those reasons and a dozen more...
...你真棒
...you are top-notch.
最棒的
The top-est notch.
你们找到香槟了吗
Did you two find the champagne?
你们
You guys.
我们放在冰箱里了
We keep it in the fridge.
我们应该...
We should probably...
-回去了 -对对对
- Get back out there. - Yeah. Yeah.
礼物 我们忘了礼物
The gift. We forgot about the gift.
天呐 礼物
Oh, my God, the gift.
我们赢了就要打开
We were gonna open it if we won.
我们赢了 比利
And we won, Billy.
我们赢了
We won.
我听说了
I heard something about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个就是你说的
Oh, this is that thing you told me about
你曾曾曾祖母什么的
that belonged to your great-great...
留下来的
great-- you know, whatever.
你真是洞察细节
It's amazing, your ear for detail.
我不能接受
I can't accept this.
这追溯到好几代人
It goes back generations.
应该保存在你家里
It should really stay in your family.
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
应该保存在家里
It should stay in the family.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
我不会浪费一分一秒
I'm not wasting a minute.
不 这只是...
No, this is just...
只是一时激动
This is just excitement,
你被胜利冲昏了头脑...
you're just getting swept up in the moment...
如果结果不是这样
If it had gone the other way,
我现在就在乞求你忘了我
I would be begging you to forget about me right now.
但没有失败
But it didn't go the other way.
所以我问你
So I get to ask you,
赛迪·埃利斯...
Sadie Ellis...
...你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
愿意
Yes!
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
天呐
Oh, my God...
我什么也没给你准备
I didn't get you anything.
你已经把我的生活还给了我
Just my life. Our life.
疑是疑非
第一季 第十三集 本季终
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表