剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
for ever having doubted you, even for a moment.
真的 我什么都愿意做
Honestly, I would do anything
只要能让你原谅我
if it would help you to forgive me.
就算取消聚会都行
Even cancel this party.
但...
But...
可别让我取消聚会
don't make me cancel the party.
确实有件事你可以做
There is one thing you could do.
什么都行
Anything.
总之 我一句话也没说
Anyway, I didn't say a word,
但我需要一个律师
but obviously I need a lawyer.
整个事务所都会全力支持你 尼克
Every resource of this firm is at your disposal, Nick.
多谢
Thanks.
我们会搞清楚他们的调查
We'll find out where they are
进行到哪一步了
in their investigation,
大陪审团的成员是否已经选定
whether a grand jury has been impaneled.
艾伯特
Albert,
我知道你计划离开我们
I know you're planning on leaving us,
但是在这个关键时刻
but for the time being...
我来负责这个案子
Oh, I'm taking this case.
我这就给地检打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the D.A.'s office right now.
四点半
4:30?
还有半个小时
I still got a half hour.
四点半 天呐 艾琳
4:30? Oh God, Erin.
等等 别走
Wait! Stop! Stop!
-你去哪了 -法官大人 这是我的错
- Where were you? - Your Honor, I... This... it's my fault.
我一直在等你 给你打了二十次电♥话♥
I waited for you! I called you 20 times!
真抱歉 我来想办法 法官大人
I'm so sorry, I'm gonna fix this. Your Honor?
索萨法官 请...
Judge Souza. Pl...
发生了什么
What just happened?
真遗憾 不知道怎么和你说
Sorry, man, I don't know what to tell you.
你的委托人迟了十分钟
Your client was ten minutes late.
就这样
That was it.
法官将她的刑期增加至两年
She upped her sentence to two years.
如果他们想让尼克说话
If they tried to get Nick to talk,
接下来就会起诉了
they're gonna try to indict.
那么我们采用190法案50条吧
So let's serve cross 190.50 notice now.
通知他们尼克想在大陪审团面前作证
Tell them Nick wants to testify before the grand jury.
这就亮出底牌了
It tips our hand.
除非我们真的让他作证
Only if we really let him testify.
如果真到那一步 我们就改变主意
If it comes to it, we changed our minds.
但是通知会迫使他们在决定陪审团前
But the notice forces them to tell us
就告诉我们
before they vote an indictment.
尼克 回来了 我们正在讨论这事
Nick. Hey. We're just trying to figure this all out.
很好 我很感激 但是
That's great, and I'm grateful, but, uh...
我现在真的需要你们的帮助
I really need your help right now.
我的委托人 艾琳·拉什
Uh, my client, Erin Rush,
即将因为我而服刑两年
is gonna spend two years in jail because of me.
先别考虑我的案子
So I need you all to stop thinking about me
帮帮她吧
and start thinking about her.
拜托
Please.
我必须得解决这事
I need to fix this.
我们完全理解您对此案的立场
While we completely understand your position on these matters.
只是请求您鉴于此案的特殊性
We're asking you to reconsider the sentence enhancement
重新考虑增刑的判决
since in this particular case,
问题完全出在我们事务所
The fault lies entirely with our office.
我不同意
I don't agree.
布雷迪先生要求艾琳等他
Mr. Brady instructed Erin to wait for him,
结果他却没去成
and then he failed to show up.
她不停地给他打电♥话♥
She called him repeatedly.
这有一份书面证词和有时间编号♥的通讯记录
We have an affidavit and time coded cell phone records.
布雷迪先生不是被告
Mr. Brady wasn't the defendant.
布雷迪先生也没向我保证
Mr. Brady didn't give me his word.
我惩罚你的委托人
I'm punishing your client
是因为她没能履行她对这个法庭的义务
because she failed to live up to her obligations to this court.
但是两年的刑期 法官大人
But a two year sentence, Your Honor.
这个认罪请求是
Which is authorized
拉什小姐认可的
for the counts Ms. Rush pled to.
这意味着她会失去工作 医疗保险
Which means she'll lose her job, her health insurance.
她是家中唯一能养家糊口的人
She's the sole breadwinner in her family.
拜托 法官大人 想想这对她妻子
Please, Your Honor, consider the impact
和未出生孩子的影响
on her wife, her unborn child.
没错 很可怜
Yes, it's very sad.
但是我已经决定了 我不会改变决定
But I have made my decision and I'm sticking to it.
法官大人 我能说两句吗
Your Honor, may I be heard?
我有选择吗 罗思先生
Do I have a choice, Mr. Roth?
说真的 面对你时又有谁能选择
Really, does anyone ever have a choice with you?
尤金妮亚
Eugenia...
别来"咱们可是老相识了"那一套
Don't start that whole "We go way back"
但我们是
But we do.
乔纳·威廉斯
Jonah Williams?
你可是在长椅上守了两天
You'd been on the bench two days.
我会再次反对你的
And I'd rule against you all over again.
这次就做正确的事吧
Do the right thing here.
我们可是早就分道扬镳了 艾赛亚
We've been walking in different directions a long time, Isaiah.
你以前是在意的
You used to care.
知道吗 我第一次宣判时哭了
You know, I cried the first time I sentenced someone.
刑期只有三十天
It was only 30 days,
但是让另一个人
but the reality
承受牢狱之灾的现实
of putting another human being in a cell?
却比我想象的责任更沉重
It was a heavier burden than I ever imagined.
没错
I'm sure.
我已经承受这种责任三十年了
I've borne that burden for the last three decades.
让我猜猜 这让判决更容易了
Let me guess: it gets easier?
作为美国法♥院♥的一员
After 30 years of an American public
三十年来判决了大量案子
demanding mass incarceration,
你知道我关心什么吗
you know what I've come to care about?
数据
Stats.
结案
Moving cases along.
效率
Efficiency.
这可不能打动我
You're not warming my heart.
我是一名官员
I'm a functionary.
我身上仅存的
The only thing I have left
就是对法庭的尊重
is respect for the court,
我的法庭
for my court.
这不是她的错
This wasn't her fault.
瞧 这正是
You see, that right there
问题的起因
is where the problem starts.
缺乏个人责任感
A lack of personal responsibility.
按时到达
Arrive on time.
没那么困难
It's not that hard.
就一次 我希望有人能走进我的法庭
Just once, I wish someone would walk into my courtroom
对我说 "是我做的 罚我吧"
and say, "Yeah, I did it. Punish me."
如果有人相信你的同情心
If anyone had any faith in your compassion...
得了吧 在你用正义这套来压我之前
Oh, please. Before you go all righteous on me,
我刚签署了一份尼克·布雷迪的逮捕令
I just signed an arrest warrant for Nick Brady--
搞砸了这个案子的那个家伙
that's the same guy that screwed this case up--
如果我是你 我会替他想办法
so if I were you, I'd save my favors for him.
你居然来我办公室
You're in my office.
你从不会去别人办公室传达好消息
You never come to someone's office to deliver good news.
你没能让艾琳的刑期恢复为九十天
You couldn't get Erin's sentence back to 90 days.
是的 我没有
No, I couldn't.
有一份关于你的逮捕令
There's a warrant out for your arrest.
你得向警方自首
You need to turn yourself in to the police.
先发制人
Stay ahead of this.
我像警局申请了自首
I arranged a voluntary surrender.
我们现在就去
We'll go do it now
然后24小时内保你出来
and have you out in less than 24 hours.
我想自己去
I'd rather go alone.
尼克
Nick...
我不能让你看到我那副样子
I can't let you see me like that.
不仅会让你失去对我的尊重
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表