剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
你逼我接受了认罪协议 就不会有我们
if you had pushed me to take the plea, we wouldn't be us.
不管怎样
For better or for worse,
艾赛亚...
Isaiah...
我们并不平凡
...we're not ordinary.
狼疮
捐款
你还没走
You're still here?
我在整理这件案子的相关信息
I was packing up discovery,
我发现点东西得告诉你
and I-I found something to run past you.
这张是比利和艾米离开派对前的照片
This is from before Billy and Amy left the party,
这张是他从格拉梅西公园回来后的照片
and this one from after he came back from Gramercy Park.
要我看什么
What am I looking at here?
他的上衣
The jersey.
第一张里是个圆领的
In the first one, it's a crew neck.
而第二张
And in the second one...
他换了上衣
He changed his shirt.
他为什么要这样做
Why would he do that?
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表