剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
But if he invests, then you are required to attend.
也许...
And maybe...
也许这件事结束后
...maybe, at the end of all this,
你们最终可以互相理解
you'll finally be able to see each other.
就这样
That-That's all.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我喊你们过来是因为我相信你们对
I've asked you here because I believe there's some confusion
我和赛迪及这间事务所的关系有些困惑
about my relationship with Sadie, and to this firm.
我被说成利用赛迪
I've been told that I am using Sadie
把她当成出狱卡的人
as a get out of jail free card.
我也被警告过
I have also been warned that,
如果我蹲了监狱 我应该和赛迪分手
should I go to prison, I should break up with Sadie
因为很显然 她面对爱情时是无助的
because, apparently, she's helpless in the face of love.
我说的不是原话
Now I'm paraphrasing,
但意思差不多 对吗 艾赛亚
but that's basically it, right, Isaiah?
-你听懂了大意 -什么
- You got the gist. - What?
我也注意到了你最近看我的眼神
And I've noticed how you look at me lately.
像在思考他们是不是对的
Like you're wondering if they're right.
他们不对
They're not.
我之前很生气 感觉自己被误解了
I was furious and I felt misunderstood.
但当我冷静下来
But after I got over myself,
我意识到他们都只是想保护你
it occurred to me that they're only doing it to protect you.
我觉得那是好意
And I think that's good.
你也知道 我对不起我妹
See, I failed my sister.
她来这的时候
She came here
已经很脆弱了
fragile,
在艾米死后...
and, after Amy's death...
她内心几乎崩溃
something broke inside of her.
我对不起艾米 那晚把她单独留在了公园
And I failed Amy, I left her alone in the park that night.
但我不会再对不起你
But I am not gonna fail you.
我让家庭律师起草了一份宣誓书
I had the family attorney draft an affidavit
在从今往后所有可能对
which waives any past and future conflicts of interest,
赛迪 艾伯特或这家律师事务所
knowingly and voluntarily surrenders any claims
有损害的事件中
that I might have against Sadie, Albert or this firm
我自愿放弃所有权益
in any appellate proceeding.
如果你想发火 那就发
Now, you want to be angry, be angry.
你感觉被背叛了 我也能理解
You want to feel betrayed, I get it.
但就像你在开庭陈述中说的那样
But it's like you said in your opening statement,
我是个高尚的人
I am an honorable man.
我只是爱你的朋友
I just love your friend.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
就是这样
There you go.
我刚才把我的出狱卡扔了
I just threw away my get out of jail free card.
那你们最好能赢
Now you better win.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好
Good.
真的吗 我听说的可不是这样
Really? That's not what I heard.
我给你带了些鸡汤
I brought you some chicken soup.
我能解释的
I can explain.
不 我来解释
No, I can explain.
你和我约会没问题
You're okay with dating me,
但今早你想到了 你可能因为我的原因
but this morning it hit you, you could actually be in a room
在房♥间里受到人们的注视和批判
full of people staring at you, judging you, because of me.
突然事情变得很现实 你怕了
Suddenly things got real, you panicked,
所以你谎称不舒服
so you called in sick.
好吧 对
Okay. Yeah.
是那样 但听着 我只需要...
Something like that, but, look, I just needed a day...
你只是需要点时间想清楚 对吗
You just need some time to figure things out, right?
你会想通的
You'll get there.
这对你来说都很陌生吗 彼得
This is all just so new to you, Peter?
这对我来说太熟悉了
Well, it's feeling very familiar to me.
我原以为我准备好了 小卡
I thought I was ready, Cam.
我原以为你是与众不同的一个
And I thought you were different.
过去的我可能会给你一天
And the old me would have given you a day,
一个星期甚至一年
a week, a year.
但你知道我的决定吗
But you know what I decided?
我再也不想当别人的秘密了
I'm never gonna be someone's secret again.
或许你不关心
And not that you care,
但海沃德最后只要去做社区服务
but Heyward got community service.
好好喝你的汤吧
Enjoy your soup.
温德森 尼克刚发现的
Windsong. Nick just earned his bonus.
什么
What?
选举前两周 格蕾丝·罗素落后三个点
Two weeks before the election, Grace Russo was down three points.
但突然她拿到了一大笔捐款
Then all of a sudden she gets a huge donation.
从超级政♥治♥行动委员会来的17.5万美金
$175,000 from a super PAC.
-那笔钱追溯到... -温德森吗
- That money traces back to... - Windsong?
在诊疗录音里
On the therapy tapes,
当莫莉去艾米避暑别♥墅♥的时候
back when Molly would go to Amy's summer home,
盖尔和她丈夫让女孩们睡在船上
Gail and her husband would let the girls sleep on the sailboat.
-我让你猜一下 -不会吧
- I'll give you one guess. - No way.
温德森是迈尔斯家船的名字
Windsong is the name of the Meyers' sailboat.
温德森组织的唯一所有者
The sole owner of the Windsong group?
盖尔·迈尔斯
Gail Meyers.
这段时间我们一直在调查的格蕾丝·罗素
This whole time we've been looking at Grace Russo,
其实只是案件的一部分
she's just a part of it.
所以你是说针对比利·布伦南的起诉
So you're saying Billy Brennan's prosecution
是艾米·迈尔斯母亲花钱买♥♥来的吗
was bought and paid for by Amy Meyers' mom?
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
这意味着我们真的有可能赢
It means we have a real chance of winning.
赛迪刚给了艾伯特一个大大的拥抱
Sadie just gave Albert a really big hug.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
她向他表白了
She told him she loves him,
-现在他们要结婚了 -真的吗
- now they're getting married. - Really?
当然不是
No.
他们只是很愉快地度过了五分钟
They're just having a good five minutes.
我觉得这样就很好了
Which I think is all you can ask for,
愉快的五分钟
a good five minutes.
事情可能很快就会变糟
This could get really bad, really fast.
我知道
Oh, I know.
发现了罗素的一些污点
Found some dirt on Russo.
我们点了披萨来庆祝一下
We're having pizza to celebrate.
我代理的小孩也能回家
My kid got to go home.
但我们也能度过愉快的五分钟
We're having a good five minutes, too.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表