剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
艾伯特 告诉我那不是罗素
Albert, tell me that's not Russo.
是她 还有她的宠物狗们
Yup, and her press puppy dogs.
威廉姆·布伦南医生
Dr. William Brennan,
不会因为你父亲是个参议员
just because your father was a senator
你就能逃脱谋杀罪
doesn't mean you can get away with murder.
-我得了癌症 -你得告诉他们
- I have cancer. - You have to tell them.
-你得告诉他们 -把我弄出去
- They need to know. - Get me out.
让我有时间和我爱的人在一起
Get me some time with the people I love.
鉴于其犯罪的天性及严重程度
Given the nature and severity of the offense...
-天啊 -在此驳回假释请求
- Oh, God. - ...parole is hereby denied.
对此一级谋杀罪公诉案
On the charge of murder in the first degree,
陪审团认为被告 威廉姆·布伦南 有罪
we the jury, find the defendant, William Brennan... guilty.
什么
What?!
不 这是不对的
No. That can't be right.
-赛迪 -你们说"有罪"什么意思
- Sadie. - What do you mean, guilty?
-你说 -我
- You! - Me?
是的 你怎么能判他有罪
Yes. How could you find him guilty?
别看别人
Don't look at them.
-我问你呢 -这样正常吗
- I'm asking you! - Is this normal?
-也许我们应该... -回答问题
- Maybe we should take a little... - Just answer the question!
猫挠
The cat scratch?
多个证人 包括法医鉴定
Multiple witnesses, including a forensic analyst,
都证实了比利的解释
corroborated Billy's explanation.
-也许你根本都没听 -好了
- Maybe you just weren't listening! - Okay.
到此为止 你不能跟他们那样讲话
That's enough. You can't talk to them like that.
我可以提问题 模拟陪审团就是这个目的
I'm allowed to ask questions. That's what a mock jury's for.
我会在后续采访中进行提问
I'll ask the questions in my follow-up interviews.
我分内的事我自己做
Let me do my job.
这一点意义都没有
It just doesn't make any sense.
这样的判决让人失望
The verdict was disappointing,
确实 但这就是我们模拟的目的
yes, but that's why we do this--
好让我们在真正庭审的时候不犯任何错误
so that we don't make the same mistakes in the real trial.
我们没犯过任何错误
We didn't make any mistakes.
我们彻底摧毁了控方的案子
We dismantled their case,
只要你这么做了 就应该能赢 就这样
and when you do that, you should win, period.
我们的总结陈词可能太咄咄逼人了
We might have been too aggressive in our summation.
你是说我 总结陈词是我做的
You mean me. I gave the summation.
-赛迪 -这就是浪费时间
- Sadie. - This is a waste of time.
明天就陪审员资格预审了
We have voir dire tomorrow.
我们有好多正事要做
We have real work to do.
不得不承认 我习惯了赛迪的激♥情♥
Got to say, I'm used to Sadie's passion--
我们都是 但是就算是她 刚才的爆发
we all are-- but even for her, that outburst was...
也太有激♥情♥了
passionate.
我会做审后面谈
I'll do the exit interviews
明天早晨把结果给你
and get you the results tomorrow morning.
谢谢 邦妮
Thanks, Bonnie.
你没事吧
You okay?
如果你是我 你会感觉怎样
How would you feel if you were me?
我可能会有点
I'd probably be a little...
吓坏了 是的 我吓坏了
Freaked out? Yeah, I'm a little freaked out.
我刚刚被判了谋杀罪 艾伯特
I just got convicted of murder, Albert.
有罪判定在模拟庭审里并非少见
Guilty verdicts are not uncommon in mock trials.
就像邦妮说的 这就是我们模拟的原因
Like Bonnie said, it's why we do this.
不论发生什么 我们都会处理好的
Whatever happened, we'll fix it.
我不讨厌邦妮 她讨厌我
I don't hate Bonnie. She hates me.
她不讨厌你
She doesn't hate you.
她讨厌我的着装风格
She hates the way I dress.
每次我们把她找来做咨♥询♥
Every time we bring her in to consult,
她都对我该穿什么鞋不该穿什么鞋指指点点
she tells me what shoes I can or cannot wear.
"浅口鞋比坡跟鞋更容易引起共鸣 赛迪"
"Pumps are really more relatable than wedges, Sadie."
是吗 是吗 真的吗 邦妮
Really? Really, are they, Bonnie?
我可是坡跟鞋更有共鸣
Because I relate better to wedges.
她不过是尽她的职责而已
She's just doing her job.
是的 但丝毫没有减轻任何对她的反感
Yeah, well, it doesn't make it any less annoying.
到底怎么了
What's really going on?
-从没见过你发那么大脾气 -你见过
- I've never seen you blow up like that. - Yes, you have.
-没对陪审团发过 -那是假陪审团
- Never at a jury. - It was a fake jury.
我们现在压力都很大
Look, we're all under a lot of stress right now,
除此之外
and on top of that,
你当然还要处理你母亲的事
you're obviously dealing with your mom, and...
这事跟我妈没关系
This has nothing to do with my mother.
自从她假释被驳回之后你一个字都没提到她
You haven't said a word about her since her parole was denied.
是的 有什么好说的
Yeah. What is there to say?
我们刚得了一个有罪判定 艾伯特
We just got a guilty verdict, Albert.
我至少可以难过一点
I'm allowed to be a little upset.
要击鼓庆祝吗
Need a drumroll?
-有罪 -怎么回事
- Guilty. - What happened?!
我们明天能拿到邦妮的分♥析♥结果
We'll get Bonnie's analysis tomorrow.
很有可能是因为我的耳环
It probably has something to do with my earrings.
艾赛亚还没来吗 已经一连四天了
Still no Isaiah? That's four days in a row.
-我们该担心吗 -不用
- Should we be concerned? - No.
每次我妈假释失败之后他都这样
He does this every time my mother doesn't make parole.
但他每次都能自己走出来
But he always pulls himself out.
小卡 你做得很好
Cam... you did a great job.
我妈没能出来的唯一原因就是她
The only reason my mother isn't out is because she is...
冥顽不化
impossible and stubborn.
-不是你的错 好吗 -好的
- It's not your fault, okay? - Okay.
发自肺腑地说出来
Say it like you mean it.
再给我几天时间
Give me a couple more days.
对布伦南陪审团候选的调研进行得怎么样了
How's the research coming on the Brennan jury pool?
你是说我的网上跟踪项目吗 目前还不错
Oh, you mean my online stalking project? Pretty good so far.
选任库已经缩小到70名候选陪审员
The pool has been narrowed down to 70 potential jurors.
大家在社交媒体上分享的东西
People definitely share a lot more on social media
绝对比在法♥院♥调查分享得多
than they do on court questionnaires.
有我们需要小心的地雷吗
Any land mines we should be aware of?
八号♥陪审员表面上看对我们不错
Juror Number Eight looks great for us on paper,
但是他刚刚发布今天是他女儿
but he just posted that it's the two-year anniversary
逝世两周年的纪念日
of the death of his daughter.
她16岁的时候死于一场车祸
She died in a car accident when she was 16.
跟艾米·迈尔斯遇害的时候同岁
Same age as Amy Meyers when she was murdered.
非常好 继续查
Very good work. Keep digging.
小卡 尼克 费伊·戴维斯来了
Cam, Nick, Faye Davies is here.
食人管♥理♥员♥
The Cannibalarian?
什么
The what?
食人图书管♥理♥员♥ 懂了吗
Cannibal librarian? You get it?
还有人有关于我们客户的冷笑话
Anyone else have any tasteless jokes about our client
要一吐为快的吗
they need to get off their chest?
你去费伊家吃晚饭迟到了会得到什么
What do you get when you're late to Faye's house for dinner?
凉了的肩膀[闭门羹]
The cold shoulder.
你把我的包袱给抖了
You just stole my punch line.
抱歉 但是这是个老掉牙的杀人狂笑话
I'm sorry, but that's a vintage Dahmer joke.
我希望费伊吃了你
I hope Faye eats you.
费伊·戴维斯在网上发表了食人幻想
Just because Faye Davies expressed cannibalistic fantasies online
并不意味这她真的会吃人
doesn't mean she actually would have eaten someone.
政♥府♥在玩思想警♥察♥那一套
The government is playing Thought Police,
而我觉得这没什么好笑的
and I don't think there's anything funny about that.
我会吃尼克
I'd eat Nick.
我知道你警告过我 但是 这就是个噩梦
I know you warned me, but... this has been a nightmare.
我是个胆怯的人 突然间 新闻上全是我
I'm a shy person, and suddenly, I'm all over the news.
我去哪儿都会被认出来
I can't go anywhere without being recognized.
我去看电影 卖♥♥票的那个人问我
I went to the movies, and the guy selling tickets
人肉吃起来是不是像鸡肉
asked me if people taste like chicken.
我怎么知道 我讨厌鸡肉
How am I supposed to know? I hate chicken.
玩笑而已
That's a joke.
对 笑话 很有趣
Right. The jokes. It's funny.
我都不相信发生的一切
I can't even believe this is happening.
我不可能会吃人
I'd never actually eat anyone.
可能会吃我邻居 她特别烦人
Well, maybe my neighbor. She's really annoying.
-玩笑吗 -抱歉 我一紧张就爱开玩笑
- Joke? - Sorry. It happens more when I'm nervous.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表