剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
而我也只是请求你们做出正确的决断
I'm just asking you to do the same.
关于第一项指控被告
As to the first count of the indictment
犯有二级诈骗的罪名
charging grand larceny in the second degree,
陪审团如何裁决
how does the jury find?
有罪 法官阁下
Guilty, Your Honor.
接下来关于占卜的第二项指控
And as to the second count, fortune-telling?
有罪
Guilty.
我真的尽力了
I tried my best.
你已经很了不起了
You were amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为你之前说了我们会赢
I thought you said we were gonna win.
不 亲爱的
No dear,
我说的是一切都会安好
I said it would all be okay.
也确实会这样
And it will be.
更重要的是
More importantly,
他会没事的
he'll be okay.
玛丽 我很抱歉
Mary, I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
你妈妈依然爱你 你知道吗
Your mom still loves you, you know?
关于第一项指控被告
As to the first count
犯有一级电脑入侵的罪名
of computer tampering in the first degree,
陪审团如何裁决
how does the jury find?
无罪
Not guilty.
接下来关于第二项
And as to the second count,
非法复♥制♥电脑资料的指控
charging Unlawful Duplication of Computer Material.
无罪
Not guilty.
我们赢了
We won.
拜托别在我面前一脸洋洋得意
Please don't gloat all over me.
我不是来幸灾乐祸的
I'm not here to gloat.
我真的觉得你做得很好了
I actually think you did a great job
毕竟这个客户很难搞
with an impossible client.
你一直都是班里的明星
You always were the star of the class.
所以呢 她说的是真的吗
So? Was she right?
你真的订婚了吗
Were you really engaged?
我是一个三十好几的单身汉
I'm a single guy in my mid-30s.
那不过是一个正常的猜测
It was a good guess.
但她说对了一件事 我的确遇到了一位佳人
She was right about me meeting somebody intriguing, though.
准确地说 是重逢
Technically we're remeeting, but...
但是感觉就像初次见面
it kind of feels like the first time.
所以詹姆斯教授的葬礼上
So did you really not see me
你是真的没有看到我吗
at Professor James' funeral?
我发誓我看到你上下打量我
I swear I thought I saw you checking me out.
我们能否边喝边聊呢
Can we talk about it over drinks?
那要取决于
It kind of depends on whether
你要不要让玛丽去蹲监狱
you're going to recommend jail time for Mary.
我准备申请二到六年监禁吧
I'm gonna ask for two to six years.
答错了
Wrong answer.
我得走了
Got to go.
我不想这样
I never wanted this.
你当然想了
Sure you did.
我们遇见的第一晚
The first night we met,
酒吧里关于正义的玩笑话
all that righteous banter at the bar.
你就盼着像现在这样的时刻呢
You live for moments like this.
艾赛亚一定会为此骄傲的
Isaiah must be proud.
扳倒邪恶的地方检察官
Taking down the evil D.A.
可怜的 被压♥迫♥的毒贩们
so the poor, downtrodden drug dealers
就可以回归社会了
can get back to society and
用他们完美的"服务"回报社区
helping their communities with their wonderful services.
-罗伊斯·金肯斯是无辜的 -不
- Royce Jenkins was innocent. - No.
你的那位海报男孩也只是罪行较轻而已
Even your poster boy was just guilty of a lesser crime.
我们都心知肚明 赛迪
And we both know, Sadie,
每出现一个罗伊斯·金肯斯
that for every Royce Jenkins,
都代表着还有上百个街区混混
there's a hundred scumbags out there
每一个都铁定有罪
who are stone-cold guilty.
而你 正义女士
And you, Madame Justice, just dealt
正给他们每个人派发出狱卡
every single one of them a get-out-of-jail free card.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
从你伪造证据的那刻起
The moment you falsified evidence,
你就知道这一天会...
you knew this day was gonna...
能别说了吗
Can we not?
这些我都明白
I know this part by heart.
很抱歉 加尔文
I'm sorry, Calvin.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
但你
But you...
你无可救药了 赛迪
you are beyond repair, Sadie.
我有老婆孩子
I got a wife and kid,
有爱我的家人 我有家
a family who loves me, a home.
而你只有你自以为是的高明
You have got your self-righteous swagger
和你所谓的原则
and your principles.
希望它们能在深夜里为你取暖
I hope they're keeping you warm at night.
你知道你让我想起了谁吗
You know who you remind me of?
你妈妈
Your mother.
你不过没穿囚衣而已
Just without the jumpsuit.
我一般都是和赛迪一起
I usually do this with Sadie.
-喝苏格兰威士忌吗 -喝
- Drink Scotch? - Drink...
这款苏格兰威士忌
this Scotch.
我经手的第一起死囚案件
My first death row case was a guy
是一个叫丹·西塞里奥的男人
named Dan Sisario.
他重获自♥由♥后的第一件事
And the first thing he asked for
就是让人家带他去了酒水商店
when he got out was to be taken to a liquor store
买♥♥了一瓶这款酒
to buy a bottle of this Scotch.
我能理解
I get why.
你感觉如何 尼克
So are how you doing, Nick?
我很好
I'm great.
这是我梦寐以求的工作
I mean, this job is a dream.
我不是在问工作
I don't mean just the job.
我在问你
I mean you.
站在庭上的那个家伙
That guy on the stand today.
六个月前我就是那样的
Six months ago, that was me.
你已经出来了 尼克
You're out, Nick.
但我身后仿佛永远有个黑洞
It's like there's this black hole behind me,
想要把我带回到深渊
trying to suck me back in.
这样的黑洞到处都是
And it is everywhere.
-但这里没有 -没有
- But not here. - No.
这里没有
Not here.
在这里我觉得黑洞无法捕捉到我
This is the one place I feel like it can't get me.
在晚上
And at night,
这是个很好的休息之所
it's a good place to stay.
什么意思
What do you mean?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
那样的事绝不会再发生了
It is not gonna happen again.
不会了
No, it won't.
应该够你在一个还凑合的街区
Should be enough for a bad studio
住上个一般般的公♥寓♥吧
in a reasonable neighborhood.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
说谢谢就好
Say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Your welcome.
你的助手说你想和我在这见面
Your assistant said you wanted to meet here.
我不知道你是不是想吃点什么
I didn't know if you were gonna eat.
吃点我点的吧
Have some of mine.
费雷蒂出局了
Ferretti is out.
这对我们来说是好消息吗
Is this good for us?
不 他们不会放弃此案的
No. They won't drop the case,
那样就太丢人了
it would be too much of a public embarrassment.
他们会加强火力 安排新的地方检察官
So they'll double down and find a new D.A.
好吧
Okay.
费雷蒂不知道球衣的事
Ferretti didn't know about the jerseys,
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表