剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
起床
Get up.
什么
What?
哪里...
Where...
穿上衣服 喝点咖啡
Get dressed and have some coffee.
我把斯科特·戴维斯送去日托
I'm gonna drop Scott Davis at daycare
然后我们法庭上见
and meet you at court.
我一晚上都在准备莫莉的交叉盘问
I was up all night prepping for Molly's cross.
然后我意识到 我让自己的情绪
Then I realized I was letting my feelings
影响了工作
get in the way of my job.
我们的委托人应当得到最好的辩护
Our client deserves the best defense,
而事实上
and the fact is,
你比我更熟悉莫莉的磁带
you know Molly's tapes better than I do,
所以你来做交叉盘问
so you'll be doing the cross.
还有 你打呼了
Also, you snore.
天 谢谢你
Oh, God, thank you.
你的决定不会错 我不会让你失望的
You're not making a mistake. I won't let you down.
我是说 我知道我已经让你失望了一次
I mean, I know that I have already let you down,
我不会让你失望第二次
I'm just saying I won't again.
你懂的
You get it.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我们还没到那一步
Sorry, we're not there yet.
你在庭上不能考虑比利的感受
You can't be thinking about Billy's feelings up there.
我们得打败她
We need to destroy her.
我会的 我是说我不会
I will. I mean I won't.
不会考虑 会打败
I mean, won't think, will destroy.
我把衣服穿好
I'm gonna get dressed.
很好
Good.
我不打呼
I don't snore.
我从不打呼
I don't snore.
你好 小蒂
Hey, Tiff.
我有事要告诉你
So I need to tell you something.
我正在交往
I'm in a relationship.
-和艾伯特 -什么
- With Albert. - What?
我就知道 我得去告诉尼克
Oh, I knew it. I have to tell Nick.
我没有和艾伯特交往 我...
I'm not in a relationship with Albert. I...
助检官洛曼来这干嘛
What's A.D.A. Lowman doing here?
加勒特先生去哪了
Where's Mr. Garrett?
助检官加勒特生病在家
A.D.A. Garrett's home sick,
所以我来接管此案
so I'll be taking over the case.
新的旧的 都是混♥蛋♥
Meet the new jerk, same as the old jerk.
所以 你在和谁交往
So, who are you in a relationship with?
没谁
No one.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
对 我昨晚没睡好
Yeah, I didn't sleep very well last night.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
早上好 艾赛亚
Good morning, Isaiah.
赛迪 让我们单独谈谈
Uh, Sadie, give us a minute.
昨天你请求我做你的父亲
Yesterday, you asked me to be your father.
我现在就在履行责任
I'm obliging.
我答应她母亲 要好好照顾她
I promised her mother i'd take care of her.
我把这份职责看得很重
I take that job very seriously.
我明白
I know you do.
赛迪爱你
Sadie loves you.
如果我们赢得审判
And if we win this trial,
我会打开大门 欢迎你加入我们的家庭
I will welcome you into my family with open arms.
很感激
Thank you for that.
但我们都知道也有可能失败
But we both know that might not happen.
她不会放弃你
She won't give up on you,
所以得你来放过她
so you have to be the one to let her go.
我说得够清楚了吗
Am I being clear?
学校所有人都在给照片贴标签 发到图享网
Everyone at school was tagging and Instagramming pictures,
所以我去了布朗克斯的照片上这个地方
so I hit this place in the Bronx,
我正画着
and I'm doing it.
然后警♥察♥走过来了
And then this cop walks up,
我就...特别恐慌
and I just... panic.
一听他说"停下" 我下意识地就逃走了
And when he said "Stop," it was like instinct, I just took off.
我没有想清楚
I wasn't thinking straight.
我以为我会死
I thought I was gonna die.
你为什么会这么想
What made you think that?
因为我看见了
'Cause I see it.
视频网站 新闻
YouTube, the news,
那些看起来和我一样的人中枪
people who look like me getting shot
喘不过气直至死亡
and, and choked out.
然后我想 或许警♥察♥会看见
And then I thought, maybe the cop would see,
看到我有一对父母和一栋漂亮的房♥子
see that I have a mom and a dad and this nice house.
看到我 我是一个真实的人 你明白吗
See that I'm, I'm somebody, you know?
然后 我看到了我爸在草坪上
And then, I-I see my dad, on the lawn.
我看到了他的脸
I saw his face.
我就知道 这都不重要
And I knew it didn't matter.
为什么
Why?
因为他们拿着枪就冲着我们来了
'Cause they came at us with their guns,
就好像我们什么都不是
like we're nothing,
好像我爸也什么都不是
like my dad is nothing.
然后 我爸抓着我 我妈在尖叫
And then my dad's grabbing me, and my mom's screaming...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 我真的很抱歉
I'm so... I'm so sorry.
艾米和我是好朋友
Amy and I were friends.
非常好的朋友
Really good friends.
所以 她会跟你吐露心事
So, she confided in you?
是的
Yes.
她跟我说各种各样的事情
She told me all kinds of things,
私人的事情
personal things,
有关生活和学校 还有比利
about life and school, and Billy.
那天晚上 她是想跟他分手的
She was gonna break up with him that night.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
他糟透了
He was awful.
他喜欢辱骂她 控制她
Abusive, controlling.
辱骂
Abusive?
他会嘲笑她的穿衣方式
He'd make fun of the way she dressed,
或是取笑她说了什么愚蠢的话
or if she said something stupid.
她出去野营的时候 他睡了她最好的朋友
He slept with her best friend while she was away at camp.
他甚至没有试图隐瞒这件事
And he didn't even try to hide it.
所以谋杀那天晚上
So the night of the murder...
我在去派对的路上 想去看看她
I was on my way to the party to check on her,
然后我路过了那个公园
and I walked past the park.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
比利
Billy...
站在艾米身边
standing over Amy.
在她的尸体旁边
Over her body.
他脸上的表情就像这样
And he had this look.
韩小姐
Ms. Han.
你看见被告站在艾米的尸体旁边之后
What did you do when you saw the defendant
你做了什么
standing over Amy's dead body?
我吓坏了
I freaked out.
我跑回家 对我妈说
I ran home, I told my mom...
"我觉得比利对艾米下了手"
"I think Billy did something to Amy."
你说这话的时候 你妈怎么回应的
And how did your mother respond when you said that?
她告诉我 她会解决的
She told me she'd take care of it.
然后几周后 她确实做到了
And a few weeks later, she did.
她把我送上了一班去韩国的飞机
She put me on a plane back to Korea.
她告诉我 我的生母
She told me my birth mother
为了带我回去还打了官司
sued to get me back.
我就再也没有见过她和比利了
And I never saw her or Billy again.
当我们把法律应用到事实中去时
When we're asked to apply laws to facts,
事实背景很重要
context matters.
那么我们就谈一谈这个案子的背景
So let's talk about the context of this case.
谈谈迈克·布朗 埃里克·加纳
About Mike Brown, Eric Garner
和年轻的塔米尔·赖斯
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表