剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
起码你司法考试过了
At least you passed the bar.
你还有工作
You have a career to fall back on.
你怎么这么确定你没过呢
Oh, come on, what makes you so sure you didn't pass?
妲拉从事害虫防治的工作
Darla is in the pest control business.
她也卖♥♥杀虫气雾剂
She also sells gas to consumers.
妲拉卖♥♥了一罐熏蒸杀虫剂
Darla sold a container of fumigation gas
给康拉德 用来为他的公♥寓♥除虫
to Conrad for use in ridding his apartment of insects.
康拉德使用熏蒸气体时方法不当
Conrad used the gas in a careless way
有些气体进入邻居保罗的公♥寓♥
and some of it made its way into the apartment of his neighbor,
让保罗罹患严重的肺部问题
Paul, and caused Paul to have a serious lung condition.
-妲拉有责任吗 -当然
- Is Darla liable? - Of course.
现在你知道为什么我确定我不会通过了
Now you know why I'm so sure I didn't pass.
你主张妲拉没有责任
You argued that Darla wasn't liable?
我以为是陷阱题
Thought it was a trick question.
我以为它们全都是陷阱题
I thought they were all trick questions.
我以前在监狱
I was in prison.
每个人都是骗子 眼见不一定为实
Everyone is a liar, nothing is as it appears.
我主张康拉德负主责
I argued Conrad was liable.
康拉德的过失罪名是可预测的
Conrad's negligence was foreseeable,
但这不能赦免妲拉的过失
but that doesn't absolve Darla.
我知道
I know.
你真的以为我会用安东尼·戴维斯
You seriously think that I would trade you
跟你换克里斯·保罗
Anthony Davis for Chris Paul?
我需要绝地反弹 你需要帮助
I need rebounds, you need assists.
我的团队现在领先 我不需要任何东西
My-my team's in first place. I-I don't need anything.
除了在法庭上赢得胜利
Except a win in the courtroom.
我早该在你以鲁莽伤害罪起诉
Should've thought about that before you charged
我的委托人之前想到的
my guy with reckless assault.
-你的正义使者 -我的好撒马利亚人
- Your vigilante? - My good Samaritan.
-随你怎么说 -我喜欢你博取同情的作法
- Eh, you say potato. - I like how you're milking it for sympathy.
慢慢推着他的轮椅经过陪审团
Wheeling him by the jury real slow.
我看到一位团员流泪了
I saw a juror tear up.
我看到三位团员紧抓自己的皮包
I saw three jurors grab their purses
避免他夺走它们
before he could snatch them.
我们定协议怎么样
How about a plea?
你提供不用坐牢 这是双赢
You offer no jail time. It's win-win.
地检不能让人把法律握在自己手中
D.A. can't let people take the law into their own hands.
但你知道的 有另一个选项
But you know, there is another option.
你可以在法庭上让我轻松过关
You could go easy on me in there.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的意思是 陪审团宣告有罪判决
I'm just saying, the jury delivers a guilty verdict,
我默默同意不用坐牢
I quietly agree to no jail time.
这是双赢 就像你之前说的
It's win-win. Just like you said.
-就跟协议的结果一样 -你要我放弃辩护
- Same exact result as a plea deal. - You want me to throw my case?
我是做我们一直在做的 跟你协商
I'm doing what we always do, I'm negotiating.
不 你要求我做缺乏职业道德的事
No, you're asking me to do something unethical.
如果我一直输 鲁索会炒掉我的
Russo is gonna fire me if I keep losing.
我应该放弃辩护 好让你保住工作
So I should throw my case so you can keep your job?
拜托 不是的 艾伯特 我开玩笑的
Oh, come on, no, come on, Albert, I'm kidding.
很好
Good.
因为你不应该是这种人
Cause you're better than that.
施坦威钢琴
The Steinway piano.
-她不弹琴 -她会去上钢琴课
- She doesn't play. - She will take lessons.
在佛蒙特的冬季度假小屋
The winter vacation home in Vermont.
-她讨厌滑雪 -我猜她会去上滑雪课
- She hates skiing. - Let me guess, she'll take lessons?
-反应很快嘛 雅各布 -我是杰森
- Catch on quick, Jacob. - Mm, it's Jason.
最后但同样重要的
And last but not least,
捐赠胚胎
the donor embryo.
我要那个胚胎
I want the embryo.
-为什么 -等等 什么胚胎
- Why? - Wait, what embryo?
哈里森罹患一种荷尔蒙分泌失调
Harrison has a hormone imbalance
影响他的精♥子♥数 他们向一对
that affects his sperm count. They bought a donor embryo
有多余胚胎的夫妻买♥♥了一个捐赠胚胎
from a couple who had extra embryos they weren't using.
我已经给你几乎所有东西
I have given you practically everything.
我甚至从你手上买♥♥下我的米奇·曼托卡
I'm even buying my Mickey Mantle card from you.
我只想要那个胚胎
I just want the embryo.
我只想知道为什么
And-and I just want to know why.
珍妮特跟我要结婚了 我们想要孩子
Janet and I are getting married and we want to start a family.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
他说过珍妮特不重要
He said Janet didn't mean anything.
那只是一时放纵
That-that it was just a-a fling.
现在他却想要把我们的胚胎
And now he wants to give our embryo
给那个有厌食症的大型动物兽医
to his anorexic large animal vet?
即使你给他们胚胎
Even if you give them the embryo
你仍然可以比他拿到更多的东西
you are still walking away from this with more than him.
是我通过一位生殖律师找到这个胚胎
I found the embryo through a fertility lawyer.
我竭尽全力帮助哈里森不要介意
I bent over backwards to help Harrison feel okay
他有缺陷的精♥子♥
about his defective sperm.
结果这个兽医就这样轻易偷走我的丈夫
And now this vet just swoops in and steals my husband
跟我的家庭
and my family?
你知道吗 我们原本打算送孩子
You know, we were gonna send Embryo
去街上这所蒙台梭利学校
to this little Montessori school down the street.
我们以前会开车经过学校看看那些孩子
We used to drive by and see all the kids,
说"我们有一天也会这样
and say "Hey, that's gonna be us one day,
接送孩子上学"
picking up Embryo""
好吧 我从没想要离婚
Okay, I-I never wanted to get a divorce,
即使发生了这些事情
after everything that happened,
即使我爸爱上了你妈
after my dad fell in love with your mom
离开了我们
and basically left us.
你仍然可以组成家庭 迪兰
You can still have a family, Dylan.
我39岁了
I'm 39.
我要去哪里找男人
Where am I gonna meet someone?
谁说你一定要找男人 现在是2017年
Who says you have to meet someone? It's 2017.
如果你想要组成家庭
If you want to raise a family,
就说出来 我会帮你拿到那个胚胎
just say the word, and I will go get you that embryo.
为什么你要做这份工作
So why do you do this work?
你读耶鲁法学院 可以做任何想做的工作
You went to Yale Law, you could get any job you wanted.
我们不是在讨论我
We're not talking about me.
你想知道我为什么做那件事
You want to know why I did what I did,
我想知道你为什么做这份工作
I want to know why you do what you do.
我喜欢这份工作 让我感觉很好
I like it. It makes me feel good.
-就像我在帮助别人 -这就是我的感觉
- Like I'm helping. - That's how I felt.
我们抢银行 用我们抢来的钱帮助穷♥人♥
We would rob banks and use the money we took to feed the poor.
我做的工作也能帮助穷♥人♥群体
I do work that helps poor communities,
但却不用害任何人被杀
but I do that work without anyone getting killed.
时代不同了 我当时不能袖手旁观
It was a different time. I couldn't stand by
什么事都不做
and not do anything.
-穷♥人♥还是越来越穷 -你的意思是
- The poor are still getting poorer. - Your point?
假释委员会的那些人会想
Those people on the parole board are gonna think,
"这个世界还是一样糟 那她出狱后
"So the world still sucks, is she going to get out
会不会对另一个人开枪"
and shoot another guy?"
我没有对任何人开枪
I didn't shoot anybody.
我当时是开车的
I drove the damn van.
我知道你想做什么了
I know what you're trying to do,
你想说这是一样的事 但不一样
you're trying to say it's the same thing, but it's not.
你想知道我做什么工作
You want to know about what I do?
我一直在辩护
I spend my days defending,
这常代表找借口 解释跟淡化罪行
which often means excusing, explaining and minimizing.
但有时淡化罪行
But sometimes all that minimizing
会让你这种人陷入劣势
puts people like you at a disadvantage.
因为突然之间 你必须面对假释委员会
Because suddenly, you have to go before a parole board
承担责任
and take responsibility,
但你已经完全接受你的律师
but you've bought into the narrative
在法庭上的陈述
your lawyers laid out in court.
我接受我的角色
I accept my role.
有个男人因为我而死
A man is dead because of me.
有个女人因为我成了寡妇
A woman became a widow because of me.
他的孩子因为我没了父亲
His children are fatherless because of me.
你的女儿因为你没了母亲
Your daughter is motherless because of you.
我的女儿还有母亲
My daughter is not motherless.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表