剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
We haven't lost yet.
他们不会让她回家的
They're not letting her come home.
我们还无从知晓
We don't know that.
是吗
No?
我们进一步注意到
We further note that
申请人的纪律记录堪称模范
the petitioner's disciplinary record has been exemplary,
在过去的三十四年里一次违例都没有
with not a single violation in the last 34 years,
因此贝德福德山的监狱长
and that her release is supported
对她的释放没有任何保留意见
without reservation by the warden here at Bedford Hills.
然而...
Nevertheless...
天啊
Oh, God.
鉴于其犯罪的天性及严重程度
...given the nature and severity of the offense,
在此驳回假释请求
parole is hereby denied.
景色不错
Quite a view.
我赢了
I won.
是的 我当时在法庭 我看见你了
Yeah, I was in court. I saw you.
你那一套天真的爱荷华州乡巴佬小把戏
Your little wide-eyed Iowa hayseed routine.
那是曾经的你
That used to be you.
夸张版的你 但是...
I mean, an exaggerated version of you, but...
我只是想打赢官司
I was just trying to win my case.
我明白你必须为有罪之人辩护 可我不理解
I get that you have to defend guilty people, but I don't know.
这是我工作的一部分 布兰登
It's part of my job, Brandon.
而且很重要
And it's important.
不会总是光明正大或轻松取胜
It's not always pretty or easy,
但我恰恰爱这一点
but that's what I love about it;
让我觉得有挑战
I feel challenged.
我怀念她
I miss her.
那个天真的乡巴佬
The wide-eyed hayseed.
你真的变了 你知道的
You've really changed, you know.
是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah. I know.
这样 这样不是办法
This isn't... this isn't working.
我们已经没有办法了 是吗
We-we aren't working anymore, are we?
我讨厌这里 亲爱的
I hate it here, babe.
我去面试了 他们给了我工作
I went to the interview, they offered me the job,
而我...
and I just...
在家那边 我有自己的生意
Back home, I have my own business.
我们分开的时间太长了 我们在一起时
We've been apart for so long that all we have time for
仅有的时间都用来做♥爱♥ 吃饭
when we're together is sex and food.
我们已经没有那么多共同点了
We don't have that much else in common... anymore.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我觉得...
I think...
现在你可以回家了
Now you go back home.
你真的喜欢这里吗
You really like it here?
不
No.
我爱这里
I love it.
布兰登 你怎么做到的
Brandon, how did you let that happen?
用"不是我的裤子"辩护 开什么玩笑
A "not my pants" defense? Seriously?
她还赢了
And she won.
你第一次独♥立♥做的案子 你还赢了
Your first solo case, and you won!
你的第一天怎么样
How was your first day?
这个新人♥大♥爆发了
Rookie blew it up!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it.
-坏人 -新人运气而已
- Jerk. - Uh, beginner's luck.
杰出新人还差不多
Rookie phenom is more like it.
你们两个 你们已经飞到天际了
The two of you, you've got to be sky-high.
不过 说真的
But seriously,
谁会用"不是我的裤子"当辩护开场白
who starts a trial with a "Not my pants" defense?
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表