剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
那谁当选了
Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
某个没有黑人变性辩护律师女朋友
Someone who doesn't have a black, trans, defense attorney girlfriend
阻碍他们竞选的人吗
who makes them unelectable.
胡说
It's insane.
人们不会在意这些的
People don't care about that.
人们只是想生活在一个安全的城市里
People just want to live in a safe city.
他们想要一个不会被收买♥♥的地检
They want a D.A. who can't be bought.
那就去参选
So run.
你没当上临时地方检察官 不要紧
Fine, you didn't get interim D.A.
去参加正式地方检察官的选举
Run in the general election.
让他们看看谁才适合当选
Show them who's electable.
那会很惨烈的
It could be brutal.
那就试试
Bring it on.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
要是让你陪我去比利·布伦南的庆功派对
I think it would be a conflict of interest for you
我觉得会有利益冲突
to accompany me to the Billy Brennan victory party.
要不我们回家吧 我穿上漂亮的裙子
How about we go home, I put on my fancy dress
让你来脱掉
and you take it off.
这才是我想去的派对
Now, that is a party I want to go to.
感谢你们的爱和支持
We want to thank you for all your love and support.
在过去的几个月里 你们的邮件和电♥话♥
Your e-mails and calls these last few months
拯救了我们
have been lifesaving.
同时我也想感谢
And I'd also like to thank
艾赛亚·罗思和合伙人律所的各位
everybody at Isaiah Roth & Associates.
如果你们中有谁需要律师
If any of you ever needs a lawyer,
我希望你们不需要
and I hope to God you don't...
赛迪·埃利斯和艾伯特·科布
...Sadie Ellis and Albert Cobb
是我所知的最棒的人
are two of the finest people I've ever known.
我也想谢谢我亲爱的朋友艾赛亚·罗思
And I'd like to thank my dear friend, Isaiah Roth,
他今晚没能来到这里
who couldn't be here tonight
因为他等了数十年的约会要赴
because he has a date that has been on the books, literally for decades.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以现在 吃好 喝好
So, now, eat, drink,
最重要的是 玩得开心
and for God's sakes, enjoy yourselves.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.
谢谢 我要偷走这些
Ah, thank you. I'm gonna steal these.
独自创业先生 敬你
Here's to you, Mr. Sole Practitioner.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
不一定
Doubt it.
你会很想念我的
You're gonna miss me too much.
比利不是唯一一个感到解放的人
Billy's not the only one who feels free.
我不喜欢你
I do not like you.
你爱我
You love me.
我本来想要冲你大叫让你留下
I was gonna yell and make you stay,
但我没有
but I didn't,
我决定用成熟的方式应对
and I decided to be a grown-up
让你也能如此
and let you be a grown-up.
我为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
我觉得我错了
I think it was a mistake.
我们会好好的
We're gonna be fine.
这个房♥间里全是纽约最有钱
Okay, this room is full of the richest,
最成功的女人
most successful women in New York.
我们去给你找个女朋友
Let's go get you a girlfriend.
带上你的波本
Bring your bourbon.
我正要去拿我的电脑
Just need to get my laptop.
在一切安定下来之前
Until this is settled,
艾伯特和我都认为我最好不要
Albert and I think it's best
从事任何法律相关的事了
if I don't do any law.
让委托人站在风口浪尖
It puts the clients at risk.
好消息是 我终于能看《怪奇物语》了
Good news is, I finally get to watch Stranger Things.
你怎么没去派对
Aren't you supposed to be at the party?
我不是很想去
I didn't really feel like going.
我也是
Me neither.
想去喝一杯吗
Want to go get hammered?
比你能想象得更想
More than you can possibly imagine.
但我在谋杀案中是被告
But I'm the defendant in a murder case.
你也许应该和我保持距离
You should probably distance yourself.
这是我最不可能做的事
That is the last thing I'm gonna do.
拿上你的电脑
Get your laptop.
我们走吧
Let's go.
有生以来第一次
For the first time in forever,
我想要时间停止
I just want time to stop.
我不像之前每一天一样
I don't want to cross this day off with an "X"
盼着一天赶紧结束
like I did all the other ones before it.
是吗
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
-你玩得开心吗 -开心
- You having fun? - Yes.
-你在说谎吗 -是的
- Are you lying? - Yes.
-你想走吗 -是的
- Do you want to leave? - Oh, yes.
我得去再去和一个亲戚问个好
Oh, I got to say hi to one more family member.
我会应付掉 然后就溜去前门
I will make it quick and I'll sneak out the front door.
-十分钟后见 -好
- I'll meet you in ten. - Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
我觉得有人喜欢上了我的表弟
I think someone has a crush on my cousin.
没有 他和我 我是他的 我们
No, um, he and I... I'm his... we...
天哪 这很明显吗
Oh, God, is it that obvious?
我觉得我在假装专业上做得还不错
I thought I was doing a better job of acting professional.
我不想泼你冷水
I hate to be the one to break it to you,
但你的演技太差了
but you're a terrible actress.
马克斯·布伦南 比利最喜欢的表哥
Max Brennan, Billy's favorite cousin.
赛迪·埃利斯
Sadie Ellis.
我知道你是谁 你是个大明星
I know who you are. You're a superstar.
同时也是我从伦敦赶来的原因
And the reason I came over from London.
恭喜
Congratulations.
他是个不错的家伙
He's a good guy.
他确实是
He is.
很高兴认识你 马克斯
Well, it was nice to meet you, Max.
我也是 赛迪 帮我照顾好他
You, too, Sadie. Take care of him.
别让他吃香蕉
Keep him away from bananas.
为什么
Why?
我们对香蕉过敏
We're allergic.
我是捐赠者
I'm the donor.
什么捐赠者
Of what?
你是他的律师 你知道他的一切
You're his lawyer, you know everything about him,
但他没有告诉你他十年前得过白血病吗
but he failed to tell you about his bout with leukemia ten years ago?
你看 这就是他和我的区别
See, that's the difference between him and me.
如果我差点死掉
If I'd almost died,
我会把这作为我搭讪的套路
I'd-I'd use it as a pick-up line,
试着获得同情
try to gain sympathy,
但是我的表弟比利则不同
but not my cousin, Billy.
他太骄傲了
No, he's too prideful.
他差点死了
He almost died?
他需要骨髓移植
He needed a bone marrow transplant.
幸运的是 我刚好和他匹配
Luckily, I was a good match.
于是他来到伦敦 和我一起住
So, he came to London, moved in with me,
拿了我的血
took my blood,
把我介绍给了我老婆
introduced me to my wife.
他什么
He what?
我们当时在一家酒吧里
We were at a bar.
那时我很害羞 于是比利走上去
Occasionally, I'm shy, so Billy, he walked up...
不好意思打断一下 什么叫他拿了你的血
No, I'm sorry. What do you mean, he took your blood?
我的骨髓在比利的身体里造我的血
My marrow in Billy's body produces my blood.
所以他以前不对香蕉过敏
That's why he's allergic to bananas now
但现在会过敏 因为我过敏
when he wasn't before 'cause I am.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他没有自己的血了
Well, he doesn't have his own blood anymore.
他有的是我的血
He has mine.
别误解 他抽走的是好的血液
Don't get me wrong, it's great blood,
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表