剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
我找到的所有东西都在这台电脑里
Everything I accessed is on this computer.
-我不想拿我的律师资格冒险 -我也不想
- I'm not risking my bar card. - Me either.
好了 把它给那个重罪犯
Great, give it to the felon.
抱歉 罗斯先生 我尽力了
I'm sorry, Mr. Roth, I tried.
各位警官...
Officers...
我知道你们想和我的客户谈谈
I understand you wish to talk to our client.
疑是疑非
第一季 第三集
法官大人 被告非法获取了
Your Honor, the defendant illegally obtained
一些非常敏感的资料
some very sensitive data
这些资料有可能曝光
that could potentially expose
几千人的身份 导致身份盗用
thousands of individuals to identity theft.
检方要求保释需要25万美元
People request bail in the amount of $250,000.
-太荒唐了 -盗取政♥府♥文件
- That's insane. - The government takes it personally
他们当然会严肃处理你
when you steal their stuff.
拒绝黑客行为 拒绝黑客 不要模仿
Don't like hacking, don't like hackers, don't like him.
25万美元现金
$25,000 cash.
下一案
Next case.
你为什么不提我妹妹
Why didn't you say anything about my sister?
提起莉娜会告诉控方
Talking about Lena gives the prosecution
你盗取文件的动机
your motive for the hack.
这有助于坐实他们的指控
It helps them prove their case.
我们不想那么做
We don't want to do that.
不 你们必须那么做
No, you have to do that.
是为了这个 我才这么做的
That's the whole reason why I did it.
-欧文 听我说 -不 你听我说
- Owen, listen... - No. You listen.
我怎么样都无所谓
I don't care about myself.
我希望你们两个帮助她
I need you two to help her.
她因为她没做的事情
She's been stuck at Rikers for the past four months
被关进雷克斯岛监狱四个月了
for something I know she didn't do!
我答应要好好照顾她 可我没做到
I promised I'd take care of her, and I didn't.
我只知道整天对着电脑
So busy looking at my computer screen,
根本没注意到她惹上麻烦了
I didn't even notice that she was in trouble.
你的父母...
Well, are your parents...
别提他们 他们差劲透顶
No, forget it. They sucked.
我们的童年极其糟糕 你不会懂的
We had, like, an epically bad childhood, you wouldn't get it.
说来听听
Try me.
我爸爸抛弃了我们 又组建了新的家庭
My dad bailed on us, and has another family.
我两岁之后就没见过我父亲了
I haven't seen my father since I was two years old.
我妈妈患有精神分♥裂♥症 住在收♥容♥所♥
My mom's a schizophrenic and lives in PORT authority.
我妈妈杀了一位警♥察♥ 现在在坐牢
My mother killed a cop, and is in prison.
以前从来没遇到比我还惨的人
Never met anyone who actually beats me.
我没要和你比惨 我非常理解你
I don't beat you, I understand you.
我时常感到孤独和无能为力
I get feeling alone and powerless.
但你不同
But you're not.
你有我们
You have us.
但他的童年很正常
And he had a totally normal childhood,
我们可以听他聊聊家长里短
so he's here to entertain us with stories
和牙仙子的故事来找点乐子
of home-cooked meals and visits from the Tooth Fairy.
你没有过牙仙子吗
You never had the Tooth Fairy?
你认为艾赛亚·罗思会因为我掉一颗牙
You think Isaiah Roth was gonna give me money
而给我零花钱吗
just for losing a tooth?
我第一次走进去的时候 就像是个笑话
The first time I went in, it... it was like a joke.
我当时和一群朋友一起
I was with a bunch of friends and...
想进去算算命
we decided to get our fortunes told.
那天晚上发生了什么
And what happened that first night?
她说她感觉到
She said that she sensed
我和一位已故的亲人之间
that I had some unresolved issues
-有未了之事 -她说的是真的吗
- with a dead relative. - And was that true?
我母亲刚刚去世
Well, my mother had just died.
我和她的关系有时不太融洽
And we weren't always on great terms.
我无数次想向她出柜 可...
I tried coming out to her so many times, but...
她是那种你不忍♥心让她失望的人
she wasn't the kind of person you'd want to disappoint,
毕竟同性恋并不是多么光彩的事
and being gay, that would not have gone over well.
这确实是件未了之事
So, yeah. Unresolved issues.
玛丽是否召唤出你母亲的灵魂
Did Mary summon your dead mother to resolve
-来解决那些事情 -一开始并没有
- some of those issues? - Not at first.
她说我还没有准备好和母亲对话
She said that I wasn't ready to speak to her yet.
还不是最佳时机
That it wasn't the right time.
但最终
But eventually.
她试了一次
She tried, once.
很显然 我母亲没那么容易能见到
Apparently, my mother was unavailable.
过去十四个月里你为了见到她
Over the 14 months you were seeing her,
总共付给玛丽多少钱
how much did you wind up paying Mary?
超过六万五千美金
Just over $65,000.
你是否熟悉玛丽说的
Are you familiar with something Mary called
"灵魂挖掘机"
a "Spirit Excavator"?
是的 她说我母亲在
Yeah. She said that my mother was on the other side
一条巨大山脉的另一边
of a vast mountain range,
我们需要灵魂挖掘机
that we needed the spirit excavator
在山中挖一条隧♥道♥
to dig a tunnel through the mountains.
你是否支付了此挖掘机的费用
And did you pay for the excavator?
说出来很丢脸 但我的确支付了
It's embarrassing, but yeah.
为此我给了她一万美金
I gave her $10,000 for that one.
买♥♥完之后又发生了什么
What happened after you bought it?
我们开始在山中
Well, we dug the tunnel
挖掘隧♥道♥
through the mountains and...
我终于看到了我母亲的灵魂
finally, I'm face-to-face with my mother's spirit.
在那之后 我把想说的话都说了
And after all that, I said it.
我告诉我母亲我是同性恋
I told my mother that I was gay.
你知道她跟我说了什么吗
And do you know what she said to me?
她说与我谈论这件事让她很难过
That she was too upset to talk to me about it.
仅此而已
That's it.
玛丽说她离开了
Mary said that she left.
而我必须回来
And that I had to come back.
再来一次
Again.
你那样做了吗
And did you?
我当时真的打算再试一次
I was actually going to.
虽然现在听起来很可悲 但...
Which now sounds so pathetic, but...
我和我男朋友有共同开的联名账户
My boyfriend and I were opening up joint checking account,
他看到我在她那里花了这么多钱
he saw how much I was paying her.
他非常生气
He was furious.
他说我被骗了
He said that I was being scammed, and...
我意识到他说得对
I realized that he was right.
玛丽会用一连串的谎言继续骗我
Mary was gonna string me along forever.
我没有再给她钱
So, I stopped payment on the check.
我也没有回去并且报了警
I never went back and I called the police.
谢谢
Thank you.
询问完毕
Your witness.
还能约你喝咖啡吗
Are we still on for coffee?
在你去找玛丽之前
Before you went to Mary,
-你在接受传统治疗吗 -是的
- you were in traditional therapy. - Yeah.
你和治疗师沟通你的问题 并且为了治疗师的建议
You talked about your problems and paid money
-支付了费用 -是的
- for your therapist's advice. - Yes.
但在治疗师那浪费了近两万两千美金后
But after spending nearly $22,000 paying your therapist,
-你就放弃治疗了 -是的
- you quit. - Yes.
你那个时候酗酒吗
Were you drinking at the time?
是的
Yes.
生活不太如意
And unhappy in your life?
我当时在一个很糟糕的地方
I was in a bad place.
所以才那么容易上她的当
Which is why I was so vulnerable to her.
你刚才提到了你的男朋友
The boyfriend you mentioned,
你是在认识玛丽之后才和他在一起的
you met him after you started seeing Mary.
是的
Yes.
从你开始见玛丽之后你就不再酗酒了
And you stopped drinking after you started seeing Mary.
是的
Yes.
你是否承认你约见玛丽之后
And is it fair to say you were generally happier,
你开始变得开心了
after you started seeing Mary?
-是的 但不是因为... -顺便问一下
- Yeah. But not because... - By the way,
你有没有向你的治疗师提出过刑事指控
did you ever file criminal charges against your therapist?
没有 那不是...
No. That's not...
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表