剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
比利·布伦南
Billy Brennan?
是的 当我看他的时候 他转了过去
Yes. When I looked at him, he turned away.
不敢面对我
Couldn't face me.
从那时我就知道
I knew then.
他杀了我的女儿
He murdered my daughter.
在你发现艾米死之前
Before you found Amy dead,
你跟比利·布伦南接触过很长一段时间
you spent a fair amount of time with Billy Brennan?
很遗憾 确实如此
Regrettably.
事实上 你让他来你家
In fact, you let him into your home,
共度了好几个周末和节日
spent weekends and holidays with him.
他出身于一个非常混乱的家庭
Well, he came from a very chaotic family.
你那样做是因为你信任他
You did those things because you trusted him,
因为在你声称他杀了她之前
because you never even saw a hint of violence
从未看出任何暴♥力♥的端倪
before you say he killed her.
很显然 我看错了他
Obviously, I misjudged him.
这是你的签名吗
Is this your signature?
看上去是的
It appears so.
请你准确地告诉大家 这是什么文件
Could you tell us, precisely, what is that document?
这是一封推荐信
It's a letter of recommendation.
这是一封写给
It's a letter to the headmaster
曼哈顿最著名学府之一的校长的信
of one of the most prominent schools in Manhattan?
是的
Yes.
你能读一下第三段的最后一句吗
Can you read the last sentence of the third paragraph?
"比利·布伦南是一位诚实守信
"Billy Brennan is a young man of supreme integrity
道德高尚的年轻人"
and the highest moral character."
仿佛他就是精英中的精英
Like he's the best of the best?
-我觉得我有所发现 -这是什么
- I think I found something. - What's this?
一年半前格蕾丝·罗素的庆功会
Grace Russo's victory party from a year and a half ago.
你看谁在那 盖尔·迈尔斯
Look who's there-- Gail Meyers.
就在比利被控谋杀艾米的几周之前
This was just weeks before Billy was charged with Amy's murder.
格蕾丝·罗素和盖尔·迈尔斯是朋友
Grace Russo and Gail Meyers were friends.
那又怎样
So?
你不觉得反常吗
You don't find that unusual?
一位富有的社会名流出席
That a wealthy socialite is at a victory party
一位野心勃勃的政♥治♥家的庆功会
with an ambitious politician?
所以并不反常
So that's a no?
我发现的罗素的最糟糕的事情
The worst thing I've found out about Russo is that
她大学的时候退出了无伴奏合唱社团
she quit her a cappella group in college.
-我最讨厌无伴奏合唱了 -就是啊
- I hate a cappella. - Exactly.
所以退出反而凸显了她的性格
So quitting actually speaks to her character.
继续找
Keep digging.
公♥司♥里一切都好吗
Is everything okay around here?
希望如此
I certainly hope so.
盖尔
Gail...
我想让你知道我对你的悲伤有多遗憾
I want you to know how sorry I am for your pain.
我很高兴我撑过去了 我原本不太确定
I'm glad it came through. I wasn't sure it would.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我原本担心终于能指证你儿子
I was afraid that the sheer joy
所带来的巨大喜悦
of finally being able to testify against your son
会妨碍我演好一个悲伤的母亲
would impede my grieving mother act.
我很高兴它没有
I'm glad it didn't.
你想知道我什么时候才是伤痛的吗
You want to know when I was in pain?
当我意识到纽约州是没有死刑
The day I realized that there was no death penalty in New York,
比利也不会死在电椅上的时候
and Billy wouldn't die in the chair.
那天我痛哭流涕
I cried that day.
我已经悲伤完了 玛姬
I've dealt with my grief, Maggie.
我现在只想报仇
What I want now is revenge.
我们曾是朋友 盖尔
There was a time when we were friends, Gail.
我也真心为艾米之死哀悼
And I really do mourn the loss of Amy.
但如果你认为我会就这样让你
But if you think I'm going to let you use
用被误导的复仇毁掉我儿子的一生的话
your misguided vendetta to destroy my son's life...
那说明
well, then,
你并不如自以为的那么了解我
you don't know me quite as well as you think you do.
我发现被告在对一个混凝土柱上喷漆
I observed the defendant spray-painting a concrete pillar.
我走过去 命令他停下
I approached, I ordered him to stop.
他遵从了吗
And did he comply?
他不再喷了 但跑进了他的车开走了
He stopped tagging, but he ran to his car and took off,
这事情变得危险起来
which made everything more dangerous.
为什么
How so?
首先 青少年开车就很吓人
First off, kids in cars are scary.
他们有时很鲁莽
They can be reckless, you know?
其次 他带着枪吗
But then, does he have a gun?
他是毒驾或是醉驾吗
Is he under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
-他是否情绪不稳定 -你开车追他了
- Is he mentally unstable? - You pursued him?
当然 但我开得很慢 给了转圜的空间
Sure, but I took it slow, I gave him room to maneuver,
我不希望让事态升级
I didn't want to escalate.
如果被告遵从了你的指令
And what would the procedure have been
接下来的流程会是什么呢
if the defendant had simply obeyed your instructions?
我会没收他的喷漆 开一张罚单
I would've confiscated the spray paint, issued a citation
并联♥系♥他的父母
and contacted his parents.
他今天坐在这里完全是咎由自取
He's here today because of his choices, not mine.
右下角的数字代表什么 那个29
What's the number on the bottom right? The 29.
警队 686小组 迪克逊警官
是英里每小时
That's miles per hour.
海沃德有超出过限速吗
Heyward ever exceed the speed limit?
没有
No.
他在停车标志前没有停车吗
Did he run a stop sign?
-闯红灯了吗 -没有 女士
- Blow through any red lights? - No, ma'am.
-他使用转向灯了吗 -是的
- Use his turn signals? - Yes.
人行横道前礼让行人了吗
Yield to pedestrians in the crosswalk?
他让了
He did.
事实上 在整个35分钟的追击过程中
In fact, during the entire 35-minute pursuit,
他有违反任何交通规则吗
did he commit a single traffic infraction?
除了不遵从
Other than disobeying
我多次让他靠边停车的指令之外 没有了
repeated requests to pull over, no.
当他到达他的住所之后
And as soon as he reached his residence,
马上就和平投降了吗
did he surrender peaceably?
是的
Yes.
但你首先做的
But the first thing that you did
是拔出了你的枪 钻出巡逻车
was jump out of your cruiser, with your guns drawn.
因为他可能是个威胁
Because he could have been a threat.
一个使用转向灯的十六岁少年
A 16-year-old who uses his turn signals?
我知道你想把这说成种族歧视 但这不是
Look, I know you wanna make this a black thing, but it's not.
从统计数据看 这就是种族歧视
Statistically, it is a black thing.
未持有武器的美国黑人被警♥察♥击毙的概率
Unarmed black Americans are five times more likely to be shot
比未持有武器的美国白人
and killed by a police officer
要高五倍
than unarmed white Americans.
如果你想 你可以谈一整天的种族主义
You can shout racism all day long, if you want,
但我们队上也有有色人种警♥察♥
but I have black and brown brothers on the force,
我们每天都在冒着失去生命的危险
and we put our lives on the line every day,
在一个危险的 可能有人全副武装的
go out in a world that is dangerous
社会上执勤
and is armed to the teeth.
你是让我们不拔枪 当自己是社工吗
You want us to holster our guns? Be social workers?
这案子中危险在哪里
Where was the danger here?
来自海沃德吗
From Heyward?
你看到他空着手了
You saw his hands.
来自他爸爸吗
From his dad?
他高举着双手
He had his hands in the air
乞求你不要开枪
and was begging you not to shoot.
你在1991年11月1日给比利·布伦南
Did you take this picture of Billy Brennan
-拍了这张照片吗 -是的 女士
- on November 1, 1991? -Yes, ma'am.
布伦南先生告诉你这抓伤是怎么来的了吗
And did Mr. Brennan tell you how he got the scratch?
他的猫抓伤的
His cat.
他有说他的猫是怎么做到只用一只爪子
Did he say how his cat managed to scratch him
抓伤他的吗 这从某种程度上看起来像
with only one claw, in a way that looks like,
我也不确定 手指甲抓的
I don't know, a... a fingernail scratch?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
好吧
Fair enough.
你知不知道
Are you aware
他们检查了艾米的手指甲
that when they scraped Amy's fingernails,
但里面没有比利的DNA
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表