剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
《疑是疑非》前情提要
Previously on Doubt...
我愿意提交我的血液样本
I'd like to submit my blood.
如果没有确实证据证明你跟谋杀案有关
Without physical evidence connecting you to the murder,
我们就能合理怀疑
we have reasonable doubt.
我要向你证明和所有人证明
And I'm gonna prove to you and to everyone
我是清白的
that I am innocent.
我们两个坐下来边喝边讨论问题的话
Maybe it'd be productive for us to sit down,
也许会收获颇丰
discuss these issues over drinks.
或许有百分之十约会的成分
Maybe, like, ten percent a date.
我同意那百分之十
I can agree to ten percent.
嘉玛今天早上上班迟到了 他就归我负责
Gemma was running late for work this morning, so I took 'em.
等等 慢点 回放 今天早上
Wait, hold on, back up. This morning?
你和嘉玛和好了吗
Are you and Gemma back together?
想不到吧 嘉玛跟我和好了
Oh, guess what. Gemma and I are back together.
今晚我要在单位接受颁奖
I'm getting an award at work tonight.
要办个晚宴 我想让他陪我去
There's a big dinner, and I want him to come,
但不止如此 我想让他情愿地陪我去
but more than that, I want him to want to come.
我确实很乐意过去
I do want to come.
那你为什么不去呢
What's stopping you?
我刚做完一个一级谋杀案的庭审
I just finished a first degree murder trial
陪审团那里还是未知数
and the jury's out.
可晚宴也很重要
This is a really big night.
我的委托人面临牢狱之灾 嘉玛
My client's facing life in prison, Gemma.
我只是告诉你我的感受
I'm just telling you how I feel.
我很感激你 但陪审团那里还不明了
And I appreciate that, but the jury's not back,
我必须得在场
and I can't not be there.
行吧 你赢了
Fine, you win.
他赢了
He wins.
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
我是个卖♥♥早餐的
I market breakfast food,
他让人们免受牢狱之灾
and he keeps people out of prison.
他的工作真的很重要 我知道
His job is a really big deal-- I get that.
我很为他骄傲
I'm proud of what he does.
我也为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you, too.
我很高兴你获得赏识 我也很想去
I'm happy you're receiving recognition. I want to be there.
你可以看短♥信♥了
You can look at your text.
我待会看
I can look later.
有可能是陪审团 你应该看的
It could be the jury. You should look.
我不一定得看
I don't have to look.
-艾伯特 快看短♥信♥ -不是陪审团
- Albert, look at your text! - Not the jury.
这就是我们的生活
This is our life.
我很想念以前的生活
I miss the way we used to be.
你们以前是怎样的
How did you used to be?
快乐
Happy.
我今晚会去
I'm gonna be there tonight.
别那样说 你说不准
Don't say that. You don't know.
我也很想念之前的日子 嘉玛
I miss us, too, Gemma.
我记得当时我收到的短♥信♥都是你发的
I remember when the texts I used to get were all from you.
一整天都是
All day long.
我之前发短♥信♥撩他
I used to sext him.
我都没法工作了
I could barely do my job.
我会更加努力的
I'm gonna try harder.
你就等着看吧
You'll see.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
判决书下了吗
Did you get a verdict?
谋杀案的没有 但夫妻关系的下来了
No, on the murder case. Yes, on my relationship.
我忘了我们在接受心理咨♥询♥
I forgot, we're in therapy.
怎么样 我们赢了吗
How'd we do? We win?
夫妻问题咨♥询♥不是一场比赛
Couples counseling is not a competition.
但没有 我们没赢
But no, we didn't win.
我的治疗师和嘉玛结论一致
My therapist and Gemma reached a unanimous decision:
我没有担当
I have commitment issues.
没什么能比得上早上九点之前被双人包夹
Nothing like being double-teamed before 9:00 a.m.
快告诉我 你和他约会了吗
So just tell me, did you go out with him?
-这件事我不会说的 -说谁
- I'm not talking about this. - Who are we not talking about?
和她一起去法学院的那个型男
That hot guy she went to law school with.
艾伯特 陪审团那里
Albert, is your jury
对罗德尼·希尔的态度还是不明确吗
still out on Rodney Hill?
看看小卡干了什么
See what Cam just did?
当话题涉及私人问题的时候
She deflected the conversation away from her
她就会把话题岔开
when things got too personal.
据那个每小时收费四百美元来批我的人所说
That's what I do, according to the woman
那是我的作风
I pay $400 an hour to criticize me.
你每小时花四百做咨♥询♥吗
You pay $400 an hour for therapy?
谁会每小时花四百做咨♥询♥
Who pays $400 an hour for therapy?
艾伯特 他没有担当
Albert. He has commitment issues.
我也是啊
Well, join the club.
但四百美金一小时
But $400 an hour?
你收入没这么高吧
You don't make that kind of money.
-嘉玛就有 -她是干什么的
- Gemma does. - What does she do?
她卖♥♥糕点
She sells toaster pastries.
她向那些有钱的
She markets breakfast foods
在意健康饮食的消费者推销早餐
for high-end, health conscious consumers.
-别聊了 我们得走了 -判决出来了吗
- Come on, we have to go. - Is it a verdict?
-出来了 -你怎么看
- It's a verdict. - What do you think?
受害人是个孩子 犯罪手法残忍♥
The victim is a kid, the crime was brutal,
证据也十分充足
and the evidence is pretty overwhelming.
我们案子打的不错 但我觉得会被判有罪
We put on a good case, but I think it's gonna be guilty.
如果被判无罪 我要搬去有看门人的公♥寓♥
If it's not guilty, I'm moving to a doorman building.
罗德尼跟她说如果他出狱了
Rodney told her that if he gets out of jail,
他会亲自过来给她做饭
he's gonna come over, cook her dinner.
我很确定他的意思是杀了我
Ah, which I'm pretty sure means kill me.
每个人都得好好辩护
Everyone deserves a robust defense.
我知道
I know.
我今天就布伦南的案子见了新来的地检
I'm meeting the new D.A. on the Brennan case today.
是谁
Who is it?
没听说过 叫艾比·伯里斯
I've never met her. Abby Burris.
-她很厉害 -也很有趣
- Oh, she's good. - And funny.
陪审团很喜欢她
Juries love her.
她发质超棒
She has great hair.
但你的更好
But you're better.
也更有趣
And funnier.
我更喜欢你的头发 喜欢得多
I love your hair more-- way more.
特别有光泽 我很羡慕你能把头发都扎起来
It's so shiny, and I love that you can wear it up
都放下来 或者扎一半放一半
or down or even halfway...
露西 拜托别说话了
Lucy, please. Please stop talking.
有个没预约的人 她的案子很有趣
There's a walk-in, and she has a pretty interesting case.
你接了案子了吗
Did you do an intake?
我本来想接
Well, I started to,
-但她想让女性来负责 -为什么
- but she wants a woman to take the lead. - Why?
丹·爱德华兹 强♥奸♥犯
我是哈德森大学的大一学生
I'm a freshman at Hudson University.
两个月前 我和这个叫丹·爱德华兹的
And two months ago, I-I went on a date with this guy,
家伙出去约会 他是我的宿管
Dan Edwards. He was my R.A.
我们一起回了他的房♥间 打算看部电影玩
We went back to his room to watch a movie and hang out,
电影放到一半的时候
and halfway through the movie,
他调大了电视机的音量
he turned the volume up on the TV
说他想和我上♥床♥
and said he wanted to have sex.
我说不行 但他不听
I said no, and he didn't listen.
他就...
He-he just...
他就抓住我的手腕把我按在床上强♥奸♥了我
held my wrists and forced me down on the bed and-and raped me.
-你报♥警♥了吗 -嗯
- Did you report it to anyone? - Yeah.
我给校警打了电♥话♥ 我去了医疗部
I called campus police, I went to health services,
我和辅♥导♥员也说了
I talked to counselors.
学校举♥行♥纪律听证会了吗
Did the school hold a disciplinary hearing?
举♥行♥了 可他们驳回了
They did, and then they just dismissed the whole thing.
他们说证据不足
They said that there wasn't enough evidence
只有我的一面之辞
and it was my word against his.
我们可以去找地方检察官提起刑事诉讼
We could go to the D.A. and file criminal charges.
已经去过了
I already did.
结果也一样 证据不足
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表