剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
and doesn't take calls in the middle of therapy.
你跟我说了实话 现在该我了
You told me the truth, and now it's my turn.
我认为我们都害怕再也找不到这么好的人了
I think we're both scared that we'll never find anyone as good.
但是恐惧不是停留的原因
But fear is not a reason to stay.
没关系
It's okay.
接吧
Take it.
问题不在于你 嘉玛
You are not the problem, Gemma.
在我
I am.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
好吧 告诉他们
Fine. Tell 'em.
告诉那对父母
Tell the parents.
而且 科布先生
And no, Mr. Cobb,
不 并没有好过一些
didn't make any of it any better.
谢谢 罗德尼
Thank you, Rodney.
我跟地方检察官见面了
I met with the D.A.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
他们有了新的目击证人
They have a new witness.
是一车修女吗
Is it a bus full of nuns?
是个女的
It's a woman.
她并不十分健谈
She's not very chatty.
-她叫什么名字 -韩卓
- What's her name? - Cho Han.
她在纽约
She's in New York?
她要指证我
She's gonna testify against me?
是的 你认识她
Yes. Do you know her?
是的
Yes.
怎么认识的
How?
她是我姐妹
She's my sister.
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表