剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表
在火焰中全部燃烧完毕
burns away because of direct fire.
在这里 燃烧痕迹显示
Here, it suggests the fire was
火焰在墙上高处
higher on the wall,
也许是由接线错误而引起的电气火灾
probably an electric fire, the result of faulty wiring.
所以你专业的观点是
So it is your expert opinion
这起火灾的起因
that the fire was not caused
不是往床上泼洒打火机油
by pouring lighter fluid on the beds,
而是墙内的电气火苗
but by an electrical fire in the wall.
是的
That's correct.
没有其他问题了
Nothing further.
这是一张全烧的照片
Here's a photo of a clean burn,
与这起案件完全相同
identical to the one in this case.
告诉我们是什么引起了火灾
Tell us what started this fire.
提示 这不是接线错误引起的
Hint, it wasn't faulty wiring.
我需要额外的信息
I'd need additional information.
再给你个提示
Okay, I'll give you another hint.
这起火灾是我们在纵火实验室
It was started in our arson lab,
往床上撒满了打火机油点燃的
with lighter fluid poured over the bed.
也是墙上高处产生了全烧痕迹
Just a clean burn, high on the wall.
因此 在知道这些后
So, knowing that,
本案中的火源是不是有可能
isn't it possible that the fire in this case
确实是从床上开始的
did indeed start on the bed,
而不是墙里呢
and not in the wall?
还有
And...
你是宣过誓的
you're under oath.
是有这种可能
It's possible.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我已经申请将这张
I've asked that this photograph
被告的犬沃森的照片
of the defendant's canine, Watson,
列为一号♥证物
be marked as Exhibit One.
反对
Objection!
此照片构成非法监控
That picture constitutes an unlawful surveillance,
违反了纽约刑法
in violation of Article 250,
250章第45条
Section 45 of the New York Penal Code.
你想谈违法
You want to talk about violations?
第1310条
How about Section 1310's
卫生法令怎么样
sanitation ordinance
还有第167条公共妨害
and Section 167's public nuisance...
你才是公害
You're the nuisance!
我已经不知道
I don't even know what
我在裁定什么了
I'm ruling on anymore.
你对证人有实际的问题
Do you have any actual questions
要提问吗
for your witness?
古德曼博士
Dr. Goodman,
在你分♥析♥完
after you analyzed this...
这犬粪样品后
canine stool sample,
粪便
你是否确定
did you determine
所说犬的食物
the brand of the food
是何品牌
consumed by said canine?
天然野生鲑鱼牌
Natural Wilderness Salmon.
我呈上原告证物
I submit Plaintiff's A:
一份雅各布·坦纳
a deposition in which Jacob Tanner
承认喂他那恶心的动物
admits to feeding his disgusting animal
天然野生鲑鱼牌狗粮的证词
Natural Wilderness Salmon.
我呈上被告证物
Well, I submit defendant's "A":
13张来自斯德吉尔先生邻居的宣誓书
13 affidavits from Mr. Sturgill's neighbors,
他们都发誓称自家使用的是
all of whom swear to feeding their dogs
用天然野生鲑鱼牌狗粮
Natural Wilderness Salmon.
双方律师都上前来
Both of you approach.
我们不要再把纳税人的钱
We're not wasting any more of the taxpayers' money
浪费在解决你们的宿怨上
on you two settling old scores.
我要求你们达成协议
I'm ordering you to come to an agreement.
我不会认同这个人的任何事
I'll never agree to anything with this man.
我是不会听13个证人谈论狗粮的
I'm not listening to 13 witnesses talk about dog food.
你们必须和解
You will settle.
如果不的话
If you don't,
我会公开羞辱你的事务所
I will publicly humiliate your firm
我会监禁你的下个委托人
and I will incarcerate your next client.
我只记得
All I remember
整个旅行你都穿着那难看的钓鱼背心
is you wearing that terrible fishing vest the entire trip.
第一次你妈看到我穿着那件背心的时候
The first time your mom saw me in that vest
她笑个不停
she couldn't stop laughing.
她过得怎么样
How's she doing?
还好
She's good.
有和别人约会吗
Seeing someone?
-我不想谈论我妈的事 -为什么不呢
- I'd rather not talk about Mom. - Why not?
她毫无缘由地就抛弃了我
She's the one who left me for no reason.
爸爸 你知道她为什么离开的
You know why she left you, Dad.
她不相信我 不像你
She didn't believe in me like you do.
你觉得洋基队下赛季会表现的如何
What do you think about the Yankees' chances next season?
我有个更好的问题
I have a better question for you.
你知道愤怒的小鸟每天赚多少钱吗
Do you know how much Angry Birds makes every day?
不知道
Nope.
两万六
26 grand.
一天
A day.
那真是很多钱了
That's serious money.
而我在这里想着
And I'm sitting here going...
我是个聪明的人
I'm a smart guy.
为什么我不自己做一个呢
Why don't I come up with my own thing?
所以你发明了一款游戏吗
So, you invented a game?
差不多
Close.
由于除草能手取得了巨大的成功
Since the Lawn Sitter was such a huge success,
我决定带着除草能手应用回到老家
I decided to go back to my roots with the Lawn Sitter app.
我不明白
I don't get it.
除草能手是一款解放双手的除草机
The Lawn Sitter was a hands-free lawn mower.
你基本上发明了一款户外扫地机器人
You basically invented an outdoor Roomba.
它怎么做成手♥机♥应用
How does that work as an app?
我只是称它为除草能手
I'm just calling it the Lawn Sitter.
品牌知名度 我拥有这个名称
Name recognition. I own the name.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
这不是我在向你索求任何东西
This isn't about me needing anything from you.
而是我在给你提供一次机会
This is about me giving you an opportunity.
爸
Dad...
我这四天亲眼看着你工作
I saw you in action these past few days...
我看出你是一个很厉害的律师
and I saw a man who's good at being a lawyer,
但你知道我还看到了什么吗
but you know what else I saw?
未来的五年
Five years in the future...
你还在为别人做苦力
you're still punching somebody else's time clock.
爸 我喜欢我的工作
I like my job, Dad.
你的梦想总是太小
You always did dream too small.
我们能不这样吗
Can we not do this?
我对我生活中所做的决定都很满意
I'm very happy with the choices i've made in my life.
我知道
I know you are.
我只是在说你和嘉玛也许有天想要个孩子
I'm just saying, you and Gemma might want to have a family someday.
一万美金
Ten thousand...
就可以开始设计应用了
gets the app designer started.
这就是我家
So... this is it.
很抱歉家里这么乱 女佣去休假了
Sorry about the mess, it's the maid's year off.
这是艾赛亚很喜欢讲的笑话
That's an old Isaiah joke.
你选的颜色
You pick this color?
墙壁的颜色
For the walls?
不
No, mm-mm.
不 我搬进来时就是这样了
No, it was like this when I moved in.
那边的书房♥里有张沙发床
So, there is a sleeper sofa in that office right there.
怎么 你没丈夫
What, no husband?
没小孩
Little kids?
真的都没有吗
No one, really?
没有
No.
有这么个人
There is a guy.
曾经有个人...
剧集 | 嫌疑恋(2017) | 导航列表